Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Invision]
    #11303910 -




Here is a few i found in Oakland California. I only had my phone for pictures:-(


--------------------
We need a new can opener for these thick ass egos.

Edited by OMJAHMAN (10/23/09 12:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Mongala]
    #11303971 -

Mongala said:
this is what i brought back after dropping off my girlfriend at college today :smile:





wow u should vacuum up all the spores and mix them with some compost or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: fig]
    #11305728 -

fig said:
Mongala said:
this is what i brought back after dropping off my girlfriend at college today :smile:





wow u should vacuum up all the spores and mix them with some compost or something.




Really ??  Would that actually work ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: paulson]
    #11305743 -

probably should have posted this here originally...
enjoy!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11305701


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: Anthony917]
    #11305752 -

Anthony917 said:
probably should have posted this here originally...
enjoy!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11305701



nice pics! :thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------
:eatingout:

Everything I say is totally false - and all my pictures were stolen from SWIM.:bananabang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11305830 -

The cluster in the picture thats nearest is straight up pornographic. That big cap that's is still kinda concave, so slimy. hmmm.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: OMJAHMAN]
    #11305876 -

Went for a hunt in the pouring rain today. I love hunting in the early morning rain, so peacefull.

Here are some finds and what I managed to pick before the bottom of my paper bag ripped open.

Lots more still around, but was going to be late for work :-)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: bcboy]
    #11306077 -

My haul from this morning.  Seems the patch I am picking from has largely gone untouched.  This is after cleaning and removing stem butts for later use.  Still lots of young mushrooms left for later.  :stoned: 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: caphillkid]
    #11306147 -

@ fig, you kinda got some small ones there, could let those mature (dont know if you wanna risk losing them though, specially if there from a college campus). And it doesnt hurt the potency, just your dry weight which doesn't really matter :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: thelaughingman]
    #11306239 -

So this is probably mildly off topic but i figure this is the best place to ask this question with all the hunters around: It seems like the Cyanescen hunting is generally a significantly "bigger thing" in the Puget Sound than Portland. I imagine this has to do with there being more of an abundance than in PDX (doug fir vs. Hardwood chips).  I read about people in seattle Seeing lots of other hunters and such. Ive been hunting PDX 3 years and only seen other hunters once or twice. Anyone agree? From experience or observation? im just curious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: ehtdaedlufetarg]
    #11306272 -

ehtdaedlufetarg said:
So this is probably mildly off topic but i figure this is the best place to ask this question with all the hunters around: It seems like the Cyanescen hunting is generally a significantly "bigger thing" in the Puget Sound than Portland. I imagine this has to do with there being more of an abundance than in PDX (doug fir vs. Hardwood chips).  I read about people in seattle Seeing lots of other hunters and such. Ive been hunting PDX 3 years and only seen other hunters once or twice. Anyone agree? From experience or observation? im just curious.



I've been hunting for 2 years and I've only encountered one other hunter, and he was a homeless dude who appeared to be severely intoxicated...so. Not to mention in my town there aren't very many kids/college age kids. For the most part it's people 45+.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: ehtdaedlufetarg]
    #11306280 -

I see hunters quite a bit in Seattle and they are usually blatant, where I am ninja.

I have seen many people that were obviously picking walk right past patches of actives.

Many pickers are quite uneducated.

Edited by Twiztidsage (10/23/09 01:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #11306333 -

Twiztidsage said:
I see hunters quite a bit in Seattle and they are usually blatant, where I am ninja.

I have seen many people that were obviously picking walk right past patches of actives.

Many pickers are quite uneducated.




Hey now!  I walk right by patches all the time and it's not due to lack of education...  I just suck at finding things in clutter. :smile:
my wife is always pissed at me because I can't find my shoes/hat/pen/etc. 

As for the blatant part...  I'm kinda back and forth...  I'm ninja when I'm getting some libbys (pissed off way too many farmers in my time) and obvious in the parks (because it's easy to make excuses on public property).

Yep, that's my story...  For now.


--------------------
one fun guy changed my life...   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: malukie]
    #11306480 -

Lol, true dat. I find the wood lovers way more beneficial. More potent, not associated with shit, and easier to come up with excuses
as to what you doing. When your hunting mushrooms in a pasture, you know they're not hunting edibles -_-.

Oh yeah and they're meatier and way more gregarious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: thelaughingman]
    #11306645 -

Word.


--------------------
one fun guy changed my life...   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: thelaughingman]
    #11306971 -

thelaughingman said:
Lol, true dat. I find the wood lovers way more beneficial. More potent, not associated with shit, and easier to come up with excuses
as to what you doing. When your hunting mushrooms in a pasture, you know they're not hunting edibles -_-.

Oh yeah and they're meatier and way more gregarious.



Werd to yer mothur. I completely agree. However i will say Libbys produce a real nice, Tranquil trip. Not like many others IMO, wayyy smooth.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: ehtdaedlufetarg]
    #11307271 -

ehtdaedlufetarg said:
thelaughingman said:
Lol, true dat. I find the wood lovers way more beneficial. More potent, not associated with shit, and easier to come up with excuses
as to what you doing. When your hunting mushrooms in a pasture, you know they're not hunting edibles -_-.

Oh yeah and they're meatier and way more gregarious.



Werd to yer mothur. I completely agree. However i will say Libbys produce a real nice, Tranquil trip. Not like many others IMO, wayyy smooth.



IMO, nothin better than a cyan trip. I've only had libs, cubes and cyans, and I'd pick cyans 100/100 times.


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Anthony917]
    #11307376 -

Not looking for an ID here, but it looks like I found a winner, yes?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11307107


Cheers!


--------------------
one fun guy changed my life...   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Anthony917]
    #11307986 -

Anthony917 said:
ehtdaedlufetarg said:
So this is probably mildly off topic but i figure this is the best place to ask this question with all the hunters around: It seems like the Cyanescen hunting is generally a significantly "bigger thing" in the Puget Sound than Portland. I imagine this has to do with there being more of an abundance than in PDX (doug fir vs. Hardwood chips).  I read about people in seattle Seeing lots of other hunters and such. Ive been hunting PDX 3 years and only seen other hunters once or twice. Anyone agree? From experience or observation? im just curious.



I've been hunting for 2 years and I've only encountered one other hunter, and he was a homeless dude who appeared to be severely intoxicated...so. Not to mention in my town there aren't very many kids/college age kids. For the most part it's people 45+.



what town you in?

and also, about the ninja/blatent thing.....why do we need to be secretive and have "excuses"?  I mean, you realllly think we'd get into trouble?  Ive had people ask me what im lookin for in parks, and i just tell em....????  it seems crazy that we could actually get into trouble from picking wild growing cyanescens...am i just in my own little world?

Im also the guy cruising around seattle on my bike, running stop signs and red lights on my bicycle, while drinkin a beer, in front of cops.  cops just never ever ever give me shit in seattle and seem pretty chill, so i never worry about them when im just doin my thing and not buggin anybody.

that IS one thing i have to say i like about seattle since i moved here 3 years ago.  where im from, you really feel like cops are yout to get you...and since ive been here, cops have never fucked with me, only been helpful and super chill.

not that im some fuckin cop lover, just sayin.

that table full of shrooms....insane!  awesome.

im goin out tomorrow for a full day, wish me luck, i havent found any actives yet :/....and ive been out nearly every day for 2 weeks boooooo.  im prolly the guy you guys watch walkin by shit.  i like to think im not...but maybe i am :frown:


--------------------
Freedom is Today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: tripcat]
    #11308107 -

I finally have something to contribute to this thread, now that they have been confirmed.


More to come. Most of them were too small to pick. I can hardly wait for more


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OFFICIAL PNW ACTIVES SPRING 2021
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mr Piggy 6,391 61 10/03/21 03:51 PM
by justjarvis
* OFFICIAL NSW Psilocybin Seasonal Actives 2021
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Peachy007 20,657 173 11/30/21 02:05 PM
by pluplub
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,930 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Non active find, no ID yet.. nofind_um 920 1 07/27/03 03:32 PM
by RebelSteve33
* Official Georgia Actives 2021 **NO I.D Requests**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
evlyshrooms 43,490 1,072 10/09/22 05:11 PM
by ScoutingEagle
* Where should I plan on camping in the PNW in May as a new forager ficklePirate 545 6 05/06/21 04:57 PM
by ficklePirate
* ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
obtuse 43,470 177 06/20/22 08:34 PM
by Tas75
* Blueing Mushroom Find in Oregon!!! (5/18)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Joshua 31,461 140 12/08/18 02:14 PM
by Colonel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
126,836 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.