Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineaey-kcuf
Stranger
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: obtuse] * 1
    #27362337 - 06/25/21 01:57 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Hi everyone, first of all thanks heaps for the replies. I am really enjoying this community. I haven’t managed to get back out since my last post but I am hoping to get out over the coming days, wish me luck.

The video blew my mind I wish I could find something like some of them. I will be checking out the link also. I think at this stage I need as much help as I can get.

Good luck folks have a great weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRumblefish
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: aey-kcuf] * 1
    #27362363 - 06/25/21 03:08 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

aey-kcuf said:
Hi everyone, first of all thanks heaps for the replies. I am really enjoying this community. I haven’t managed to get back out since my last post but I am hoping to get out over the coming days, wish me luck.

The video blew my mind I wish I could find something like some of them. I will be checking out the link also. I think at this stage I need as much help as I can get.

Good luck folks have a great weekend

They are still growing at sea level down here in the south.  Went for a quick look this arvo and picked a bunch and left heaps of pins behind!!

I find as the season progresses that they pop up more out in the open.  I have even found a heap in the dirt gutter beside a country road!!

My season has been amazing, so much so that I haven't even bothered heading to some spots that are more than 10min drive from home!!  At a guess I would say I have around 250g dried already!!

Last year I looked around pig face (ground covering plant) and found only a couple, to the point I thought it might stunt the growth of subs.  This week I found a heap growing through pig face, even some over my back fence on a spare block!!

Offlineobtuse
myco0
I'm a teapot

Loc: tasmania Flag
Trusted Identifier
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: Rumblefish]
    #27362367 - 06/25/21 03:13 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rumblefish said:
This week I found a heap growing through pig face

Fascinating.  I have never seen that!  love to see pictures.

OfflineRumblefish
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: obtuse]
    #27362387 - 06/25/21 03:39 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

obtuse said:
Quote:

Rumblefish said:
This week I found a heap growing through pig face

Fascinating.  I have never seen that!  love to see pictures.

I'll get some next time I'm in that area!!

OfflineRumblefish
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: blessed]
    #27362390 - 06/25/21 03:41 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blessed said:

Check your PM's mate, sorry I missed yours!!

OfflineVJPK14
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: Rumblefish] * 1
    #27363219 - 06/26/21 03:32 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Southern Tas is still ripping. Love to see it. The season's dragging on this year. So good. Can't be ages left I don't expect.

Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: Rumblefish]
    #27363725 - 06/26/21 02:36 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rumblefish said:

Check your PM's mate, sorry I missed yours!!

Thanks Rumblefish :thumbup:

Rumblefish, I have sent you another pm :thumbup:

TheYellowSubmarine, could you please check your messages please :thumbup:

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Offlineblessed

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: detrater]
    #27363729 - 06/26/21 02:39 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

detrater said:
Mr Potato head made me lol. Awesome video dude!

Thanks detrater, glad you liked it :borat: .

Good luck for the rest of the season :thumbup:.

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

OfflineRumblefish
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: blessed] * 1
    #27364782 - 06/27/21 11:03 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

So took some newby hunters out to show them the ropes and a few spots, was great to hunt with other people for a change!!

Karma must be a thing because on the way home I stopped at a spot I only found a few at last year and found nearly a kilo wet!!

Some of them were absolutely huge!! Probably 20 as big as the ones in the pic!!

Edited by Rumblefish (06/27/21 11:05 AM)

Offlineblessed

#27364810 - 06/27/21 12:17 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

That's awesome Rumblefish :highfive:.

Should any new hunters still find any potential magic mushrooms, here's a few pictures of Psilocybe Subaeruginosa spore prints to use as a reference when doing your own.

Depending on how much light there is will determine if that distinct purple shade stands out.  I recommend using a torch moving it around to see if you can see that distinctive purple color.

As for doing a spore print, I recommend using aluminum foil as I've found it's easier for identification purpose over using plan paper, you will also need some cups and toothpicks.

For cheap cups I found these guys at Coles, cost around $2 for a pack of ten :thumbup:.

Place the cap of the mushroom, the cup and the toothpick like so..... .  I've read on this site that if the cap is really dry to wet the cap a little bit to help the spores drop.
You then need to leave it for 24 hours before checking for a spore print.

Btw, I've been thinking about making a Tassie Beginners Guide (anyone who wants to help/contribute please message me).  Hopefully by next year there will be a "Tassie Beginners Guide" for new hunters.

Lastly, some pictures I forgot to upload after my last hunt.

Have a good week :borat:.

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Edited by blessed (07/07/21 02:46 AM)

Offlineblessed

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: blessed]
    #27365861 - 06/28/21 02:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Hi guys :smile:

Sorry for too many posts lately :costanza: .

If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna make another video of my best in-actives photo's (from the last 10 years).  It's been 10 years since I first found out about Magic Mushrooms and it's also been 10 years since I joined this site.  Sadly many good people have come and gone over the years.  I have been part of this site when it was more active and it makes for a better season when more of us get involved.  I believe us current members are all good people too (we probably have more newer members then older ones atm).  I just want to inspire people to get more involved in this thread, It benefits not only you but others too.

Anyway, if nobody minds, I'll upload that In-actives video soon.

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Edited by blessed (07/07/21 02:45 AM)

InvisibleTheYellowSubmarine
 User Gallery

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: blessed] * 1
    #27367047 - 06/29/21 12:45 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Here here Blessed.  Amazing people on here.  Rumblefish and yourself have been amazing for me and my partner. This is a life changing experience for me. As someone that suffers depression and anxiety and ptsd. This forum has changed my life. Also the thrill of the hunt has become amazing for my health and its just pure fun. I'd look forward to your videos. And thank you all once again.

Invisibledetrater
Stranger

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: Rumblefish] * 1
    #27368463 - 06/30/21 12:24 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheYellowSubmarine said:
Here here Blessed.  Amazing people on here.  Rumblefish and yourself have been amazing for me and my partner. This is a life changing experience for me. As someone that suffers depression and anxiety and ptsd. This forum has changed my life. Also the thrill of the hunt has become amazing for my health and its just pure fun. I'd look forward to your videos. And thank you all once again.

Thats's awesome this forum has changed things so much for you dude. The hunt is the best!!

Quote:

blessed said:

If you guys don't mind, I'm gonna make another video of my best in-actives photo's (from the last 10 years).  It's been 10 years since I first found out about Magic Mushrooms and it's also been 10 years since I joined this site.  Sadly many good people have come and gone over the years.  I have been part of this site when it was more active and it makes for a better season when more of us get involved.  I believe us current members are all good people too (we probably have more newer members then older ones atm).  I just want to inspire people to get more involved in this thread, It benefits not only you but others too.

I'm looking forward to it!!

Quote:

blessed said:

Should any new hunters still find any potential magic mushrooms, here's a few pictures of Psilocybe Subaeruginosa spore prints to use as a reference when doing your own.

Depending on how much light there is will determine if that distinct purple shade stands out.  I recommend using a torch moving it around to see if you can see that distinctive purple color.

As for doing a spore print, I recommend using aluminum foil as I've found it's easier for identification purpose over using plan paper, you will also need some cups and toothpicks.

For cheap cups I found these guys at Coles, cost around $2 for a pack of ten :thumbup:.

Place the cap of the mushroom, the cup and the toothpick like so..... .  I've read on this site that if the cap is really dry to wet the cap a little bit to help the spores drop.

Btw, I've been thinking about making a Tassie Beginners Guide (anyone who wants to help/contribute please message me).  Hopefully by next year there will be a "Tassie Beginners Guide" for new hunters.

Thanks for the tips Blessed! I'd love to see a tassie beginners guide, very cool idea.

Quote:

Rumblefish said:

So took some newby hunters out to show them the ropes and a few spots, was great to hunt with other people for a change!!

Karma must be a thing because on the way home I stopped at a spot I only found a few at last year and found nearly a kilo wet!!

Some of them were absolutely huge!! Probably 20 as big as the ones in the pic!!

lol I took a friend to a spot today where I'd only found a few here and there, ended up with the biggest haul to date. So yeah karma must be a thing :smile:

Offlineblessed

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: detrater]
    #27369168 - 07/01/21 12:24 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheYellowSubmarine said:

That's awesome to hear TheYellowSubmarine :thumbup::thumbup:

Quote:

detrater said:
Quote:

blessed said:

I'm looking forward to it!!

Quote:

blessed said:

Thanks for the tips Blessed! I'd love to see a tassie beginners guide, very cool idea.

Thanks detrater :thumbup:.  By the way, have you had your first trip yet?, if so what was it like?

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Invisibledetrater
Stranger

#27369762 - 07/01/21 07:44 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I have had my first trip, wasn't by any means heroic, very light and fun :smile:

Couple of pics from today........

OfflineWeBeTrippyMane
nothing is as it seems...
 User Gallery

Loc: Lutruwita ;) Flag
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: detrater] * 1
    #27371194 - 07/02/21 11:07 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

This mushroom is an anomaly, never in my life have I ever seen a sub so large. 20 wet grams. Normal subaeruginosa/lighter for size reference. Didn’t happen to get a habitat pic as I didn’t pick it my mate did. :borat:

Invisibledetrater
Stranger

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #27372409 - 07/03/21 11:57 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WeBeTrippyMane said:
This mushroom is an anomaly, never in my life have I ever seen a sub so large. 20 wet grams. Normal subaeruginosa/lighter for size reference. Didn’t happen to get a habitat pic as I didn’t pick it my mate did. :borat:

That'a amazing WeBeTrippyMane!

Couple of pics from yesterday.......

Offlineblessed

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #27373449 - 07/04/21 09:39 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WeBeTrippyMane said:

Damn, that's the thickest sub I've every seen :eek:

:wooawesome::homerdrool::borat::costanza::thatsaten::grampofapproval:

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Edited by blessed (07/07/21 02:48 AM)

OfflineDaysOfMagic
Stranger
Male

Loc: Tasmania Flag
Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: WeBeTrippyMane] * 1
    #27375865 - 07/06/21 01:22 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WeBeTrippyMane said:
This mushroom is an anomaly, never in my life have I ever seen a sub so large. 20 wet grams.

WeBeTrippyMane, Awesome one!:thumbup:

I think that it is not an anomaly. I know a place where they are bloody huge. This one is 20g wet too. Maybe is it another strain?

And the biggest one which I found last year was 40g wet!:blush:

Offlineblessed

Re: ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*) [Re: DaysOfMagic]
    #27376701 - 07/07/21 03:06 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Nice sized subs you got there DaysofMagic :cool: :thumbup: :mushroom2:.

I wonder what the biggest Subaeruginosa or Cyanescens that has ever grown in the world,  I'd love to see it :homerdrool: (and eat it :crazy2:).

--------------------
= Jehovah Jireh =

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies