|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trippers FAQ|
FAQ about tripping
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [Date] [Reset]
- How long does a mushroom trip last?
A psilocybin mushroom trip lasts around 4-6 hours.
- Why are mushrooms legal in some countries and illegal in others?
Some governments legally allow psilocybe mushrooms while others governments have made them a very serious legal matter.
- Why Trip at all?
Why trip and why not trip?
- Are mushrooms safe for me to eat?
There are no known long term physical effects from ingestion of mushrooms containing psilocybin and psilocin.
- What is the history of magic mushrooms? What is the history of tripping?
Shrooms became very popular among trippers in the 1970s
- Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?
The simple answer is no.
- What is a trip guide?
Do I need one or am I one?
- I am going to trip for the first time, what do I need to know?
Trip smart. Trip safe.
- What size dose should I take?
Is dosage the same for first time trippers and experienced trippers?
- What do the different trip levels (Lvl 1-5) mean?
Levels are a way to describe your trip.
- How often can I trip?
Tolerance to psilocybin builds up quickly.
- What are some of the things to avoid while tripping?
This is an assembly of suggestions from Shroomerites.
- Essential Links
No matter how experienced you are with tripping, please pick a few (any) of these Essential Links and read them from start to finish... unless you've already read them.
- What are the differences between the different methods of ingestion?
How should I ingest my mushrooms
- How do I trip?
This is a very subjective question, with many successfull answers.
- What is set and setting?
Why are they important?
- Why do people trip in nature?
The first trippers tripped in nature.
- Is tripping with others a good idea?
The important thing to remember in organizing a group session is to have knowledge of and trust in the fellow voyagers.
- Should I trip alone?
Your results may vary. Some prefer tripping alone, others prefer groups.
- Is tripping in public a good idea?
This is a subjective question and cannot be answered definitively for everyone or every setting.
- What are some good trip toys?
Trip-toys can greatly enhance a trip, especially in a group setting. These "toys" can include anything from Music visualizations to blacklights to glowsticks.
- Should I trip with sober people?
A "Trip Sitter" can be a very helpful person to have around especially if this person is naturally laid back and has experience with psychedelics and trippers.
- What is some good tripping music?
This is a VERY subjective question, but here are a few suggestions.
- What is, and how can I avoid/reduce come up anxiety?
Anxiety is a complex combination of the feeling of fear, apprehension and worry, keeping the mind in a state of painful uneasiness.
- Should I watch television or movies while tripping?
In general I try to watch as little TV as humanly possible. Especially while tripping.