Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trippers FAQ | Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?

The simple answer is no.



The simple answer is no. But, you probably knew that before you clicked on this link.

Bad, rotten or unidentified shrooms should never be eaten under any circumstances. What you don't know might kill you.

NEVER give a friend a mushroom you wouldn't eat  yourself.

Not all contaminated shrooms are deadly, some contaminants will not hurt you, but it is not worth taking the chance, nor is it worth learning which contaminants are worth eating. What you don't know, CAN hurt you. Avoid contaminated shrooms at all cost. Nobody needs to trip so badly that they should eat potential poison.


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.012 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 2 queries.