|Home | Mushroom Info | Growing Mushrooms | Archive | General Cultivation | Cultivation Archive|
A museum of outdated or superceded documents, preserved for historical reference.
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [Date] [Reset]
- From syringe to print using rye
Detailed grow guide.
- Panaeolus Species Cultivation
Explains the cultivation of Panaeolus cyanescens and Panaeolus tropicalis
- TheMilkMan's Sporeprint and Syringe Tek
Another sporeprint and syringe tek.
- Ryche Hawk's Growing Substrate
A Psilocybe Cubensis growing method involving birdseed. Recommended by Ryche Hawk.
- How long is a syringe viable?
Under right conditions up to several years.
- DarkWing's EZ Syringe Tek
An alternative way to make spore syringes, using any microwavable container.
- How long is a print viable?
A print is viable for several years if stored in a cold, dark and dry place.
- The 9er Tek
This is a whole rice tek for growing Psilocybe
- When should I pick a mushroom to make a spore print?
The right time is once the cap has opened and begins to throw spores, visible as purple deposit on and under the cap, for instance on the stem or on the veil or on the surface of the cake respective casing.
- Psilly Simon's Mushroom Growin' Guide II
This is a pretty good, pretty easy method for semi-bulk cubensis growing.
- How can I make a spore print?
This is a short outline.
- m420's Syringe making Tek
m420's Syringe making Tek explains an easy way to make clean syringes.
- How long should I wait before using a freshly-made syringe?
You should wait a few hours after making the syringe to allow the spores to rehydrate.
- m420's Printmaking Tek
This tek, submitted by m420, details a simple method of taking contamination-free spore prints.
- The Rundown - pt.1 (CULTIVATION)
A realistic overview of the art, science, hobby, and business of psilocybe cubensis ,et al.
- What can I do with a sporeprint?
You can either make a syringe and use this inoculate pf cakes, transfer the spores to agar medium or directly to sterilized grain substrates.
- Is it legal for me to purchase a syringe and have it shipped to my house?
The laws differ by location and there is no simple answer.
- Can I grow mushrooms using spores from a bag of dried shrooms?
While technically possible, you don't want to get spores from a bag of mushrooms unless you are an experienced cultivator.
- Growing Mushrooms In Soil?*
Growing Mushrooms In Soil?*
- My Cultivation technique BRF + honey + creating your own spore syringes,Building your Terrarium,Inoculating your jars :)
Eska's Guide to Psyilocybe Cubensis B+ cultivation
- Small Change on the PF TEK Idea
For Sterile Technique
- Can I case different strains in the same casing container?
Yes, you can in theory.