|Home | Mushroom Info | Hunting Mushrooms | Hunting FAQ | Mushroom Hunting Etiquette|
Mushroom Hunting Etiquette
The Do's and Do Not's of Mushroom Hunting
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [Date] [Reset]
- Are all mushrooms that bruise blue safe to eat?
- Why is consuming unidentified mushrooms dangerous?
Consuming an unidentified mushroom is like playing Russian Rolette.
- The Wild Mushroom Pickers' Code of Conduct
The Wild Mushroom Pickers' Code of Conduct
- What can I do if a bull charges me?
In your outings through cow fields you may stumble upon a bull, or it may stumble upon you.
- Is mushroom hunting dangerous?
- Can one tell the edibility of a mushroom by taste?
told that if you place a small piece of mushroom under the tongue and there is no burning or reaction within an hour, that the shroom is probably OK. Is this correct?