Shroomery - Magic Mushrooms Demystified
How can I make a spore print?
This is a short outline.
This is just a short outline. Obviously you will want to wash your hands and work in a clean environment to perform the following steps:
- take a clean material you want to print on (fresh tin foil, index cards, wax paper, transparency, typing paper, glass slides....)
- cut a mature cap off the stem as near to the gills as possible with a clean scalpel or knife
- place the cap on the printing material gills down
- cover the cap with a jar or place the printing material in a plastic container (Tupperware...) with lid on.
- let sit for 12-24 hours at room temperature
- pick up the cap, replace the jar and let the print dry for a few hours. Do not let it dry in open air or contaminates will settle on the print.
- fold the print and tape the edges or leave it as is and put into a new small plastic zip baggie.
- label and store in a dark, cold and dry place.
More documents on making a spore print: Shroomery Print/Syringe Section
Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.
Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.002 seconds on 2 queries.