|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trip Reports | Level 2|
Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [ Date] [Reset]
- Just WTF
Hell of a night 2.3g
- A long night of craziness in the forest
Say goodbye to your feet!
- 2 g very different experience
- 2g Psilocybe Cubensis
- Second 1.3
Lower level experience
- My dance with Laughing Gym
"Is everything a fucking metaphor?"
- Micro Dose Fail
Learn to let go
- 0.7 to 1.0 grams of dried B+
- almost dying on shrooms
COMMENT MORE PLEASE!!!
- My first psilocibyn trip
20g of Atlantis truffles
- 980mg psilocybe subaeruginosa experiment.
Some unexpected results
- First trip, psilocybin
Can't wait for the next one!
- My first real trip
Why am I stuck in this loop??
- Cannabis trip
An ad-hoc smoke turned into a cool visual experience
- 8 grams of tea and 5 grams wet
- 2g - How to ride the waves
- 2g - A new level with new challenges
- First time trip
Approx 1.3g of powdered Psilocybe subaeruginosa
- 1st-5th Trip
Golden Teacher 4g Dried
- My First Actual trip
- Exploring the Texture of Tripping
2.5 g of golden teachers
- Learning to ride the waves
- Sleep, Sex & Magic Mushrooms
Pan Cyans shared between a couple
- mix of wet and dry cubes
Texas yellow caps and Treasure Coast
- 2017 Shroomfest, 4 Gram Great Trip.
Best trip thus far.