|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Pharmacology|
Learn about the chemicals and effects of mushrooms on your body.
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [Date] [Reset]
- Biotransformation of tryptamine derivatives
Institue of Biotechnology of AdW
- Psilocybe Toxicity Information
- Mushrooms and Drug Tests
- DMT and Psilocybin Research
From a MAPS publication about hallucinogen research.
- The Mushroom and the Synapse
Chapter 5, from the book The Psilocybin Solution
- Fatal Poisoning After a Group of People Voluntarily Consumed Hallucinogenic Mushrooms
by A. Gerault and D. Picart, from Bull. Soc. Mycol. Franc 112, pp. 1-14.
- Advanced Psychoparmacology
4 research papers regarding various aspects of hallucinogens.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (o.c.d.) nearly gone
Interesting case report on how mushrooms helped in an OCD case.
- Rebuttal to french article on mushroom poisoning by J. Gartz, G Samorini, F. Festi
Rebuttal to french article on mushroom poisoning by J. Gartz, G Samorini, F. Festi
- Mushrooms and Bioterrorism
by Tom Banse
- A nice historical overview of cannabanoid research
The brain's own marijuana
- The Metabolic Pathway of Psilocybin Production
A document describing the chemistry behind the psilocybin production in mushrooms.
- Psilocybin and Psilocin
Excerpts from several books on the active principles of magic mushrooms.