|Home | Mushroom Info | Experiencing Mushrooms | Trippers FAQ|
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
FAQ about tripping
Documents:Sort: [Name] [Rating] [ Date] [Reset]
- What are some good trip toys?
Trip-toys can greatly enhance a trip, especially in a group setting. These "toys" can include anything from Music visualizations to blacklights to glowsticks.
- What are the differences between the different methods of ingestion?
How should I ingest my mushrooms
- What is some good tripping music?
This is a VERY subjective question, but here are a few suggestions.
- What size dose should I take?
Is dosage the same for first time trippers and experienced trippers?
- What are hallucinations really, and what do they look like?
A true hallucination is when one witnesses something that appears to be real, yet no actual stimulus has occured.
- What is and how do I control tripper's paranoia?
"Tripper's paranoia" is a natural occurence wherein one who is tripping has a paranoid thought that, due to the accelerated mental activity occuring during a trip, tends to consume the tripper in a manner that can make the tripper very paranoid and stressed.
- What are some of the things to avoid while tripping?
This is an assembly of suggestions from Shroomerites.
- Is tripping in public a good idea?
This is a subjective question and cannot be answered definitively for everyone or every setting.
- How many dried mushrooms would I have to eat to die from an overdose of psilocybin?
Using the data for rats and accepting a median of 1% potency, it would require the consumption of 1680g of mushrooms to reach the LD50 for a 60kg "rat".
- Can I trip and never come back on mushrooms?
This is an interesting question with a interesting set of answers...
- Why do some people throw up while coming up?
Sometimes, the body regects your mind's suggested mushroom dosage.
- Should I trip alone?
Your results may vary. Some prefer tripping alone, others prefer groups.
- Should I trip with sober people?
A "Trip Sitter" can be a very helpful person to have around especially if this person is naturally laid back and has experience with psychedelics and trippers.
- I am going to trip for the first time, what do I need to know?
Trip smart. Trip safe.
- Why do people trip in nature?
The first trippers tripped in nature.
- How do I trip?
This is a very subjective question, with many successfull answers.
- Essential Links
No matter how experienced you are with tripping, please pick a few (any) of these Essential Links and read them from start to finish... unless you've already read them.
- How often can I trip?
Tolerance to psilocybin builds up quickly.
- What is a trip guide?
Do I need one or am I one?
- Are mushrooms safe for me to eat?
There are no known long term physical effects from ingestion of mushrooms containing psilocybin and psilocin.
- What is set and setting?
Why are they important?
- Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?
The simple answer is no.
- What is the history of magic mushrooms? What is the history of tripping?
Shrooms became very popular among trippers in the 1970s
- How long does a mushroom trip last?
A psilocybin mushroom trip lasts around 4-6 hours.
- Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you?
Terrance McKenna often suggested mushrooms talked to you.