Shroomery - Magic Mushrooms Demystified
What are some of the things to avoid while tripping?
This is an assembly of suggestions from Shroomerites.
Proper planning is key to avoiding most tripping obstacles.
For best results, you want to remain in a positive mindset for the duration of your trip.
Where you trip, when you trip and who you trip with can profoundly impact your experience. Trip safe and trip smart.
This is an assembly of suggestions from Shroomerites. Your results may vary.
- You want to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery.
- You want to avoid cops.
- Children, babies
- The Telephone (Hide it! Turn off the cell phone. Don't make a stupid call. Many have. Don't. You may regret it tomorrow!)
- Stupid People (You know who I mean!)
- Sharp objects
- Large bodies of water (pools, lakes, oceans)
- Irresponsable people
- A negative mind set
- Hard liquors
- your own reflection (ie mirrors) (Well, if you don't have problems with self image, try it once... and see what you think... but beware, many don't like mirrors while tripping.)
- You want to avoid people who would have a negative reaction to your tripping.
- You want to avoid cliffs or heights in general.
- You want to avoid annoyances.
- You want to avoid negativity.
- You may wish to avoid big crowds.
- Trying to sleep while tripping is not suggested.
- Avoid bad weather. Why? You may 'lose' yourself outside, and catch pneumonia, flu, etc.
Trip safe. Trip smart.
Discuss at The Shroomery BB
Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.
Generated in 0.011 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 2 queries.