Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
don't just exist...live
    #2019865 - 10/18/03 03:42 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

and why not? hey would you rather be a brilliant spark of energy in the sky for everyone to see or just a speck of dust on the ground to be trampled on? WE can either elevate ourselves to the spark or allow ourselves to be trampled on. who does that trampling by the way? we walk/step on our own toes because we mostly supress our desires. search deep within yourselves and ask youself, "what do I really want to do today" and then go do it!
really though, how many of us really do what we want? how many of us seize the moment and make it our own for everyone to enjoy. not just you, but everyone because when you are having a good time, others will too. I see so many people doing things so they can meet the expectations of others instead of meeting the desires that they have deep within. I think a lot of problem lies in the fact that we just don't trust ourselves. We don't trust in the disres that resonate within us. We try to please others without pleasing ourselves first.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: kaiowas]
    #2019877 - 10/18/03 03:53 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i think like this too, but the feelings that i can do anything i want fade as soon as i'm not thinking these thoughts to motivate myself. if we could all just seize the day it would be a beautiful thing.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: TODAY]
    #2020079 - 10/18/03 06:27 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i wouldnt mind being dust. atleast im there for someone to walk on, and not just something pretty to look at. i guess in the end we all all part of the process that put us here. im just me, and im having a blast =]

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: tak]
    #2020200 - 10/18/03 09:24 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How many of us do what we want to do?
Oooh i do , i do, i do. But then i snap myself back into reality when i realize im in front of the White House with a rocket launcher... :lol:

--------------------

Offlinestart25
    #2020211 - 10/18/03 09:31 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I think that's almost impossible in our society. In one of my classes we were learning about hunter/gatherer cultures, and the average time per day they spend for sustenance was like 2-3 hours. The rest of the day I guess they hang out or work on their crafts. There is a kind of charm to those cultures.

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: start25]
    #2020414 - 10/18/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

it's hard to maintain our pursuits of what we really want. that's why we often need encouragement and support. some of us can get directed enough, but not everyone. it's good to encourage each other, and to make working toward your bigger goals a regular thing, a practice, so you won't forget.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: start25]
    #2020611 - 10/18/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

start25 said:
I think that's almost impossible in our society. In one of my classes we were learning about hunter/gatherer cultures, and the average time per day they spend for sustenance was like 2-3 hours. The rest of the day I guess they hang out or work on their crafts. There is a kind of charm to those cultures.

i know what school you go to...i know which class that is...i know the professor.

PM me!!...and don't be scared...lol.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineMickel
enthusiast
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: TODAY]
    #2020848 - 10/18/03 03:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^^lol

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: don't just exist...live [Re: Mickel]
    #2020960 - 10/18/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Today I was acting and doing things as though on a trip. I danced around my living room, rode my bike around the back garden and did just generaly insane spur of the moment things, because they were fun.

Test and enjoy the limits of life man!

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2022239 - 10/19/03 07:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
really though, how many of us really do what we want? how many of us seize the moment and make it our own for everyone to enjoy.  not just you, but everyone because when you are having a good time, others will too.  I see so many people doing things so they can meet the expectations of others instead of meeting the desires that they have deep within. I think a lot of problem lies in the fact that we just don't trust ourselves.  We don't trust in the disres that resonate within us. We try to please others without pleasing ourselves first.   

Well, right now I pretty much do what it really is I want, but what I want to do right now is not that hard to do. Right now, this whole year that I am staying here, is for me to bring my understanding of music to advanced level. This year is the preperation for the rest of my life in music, the high school that I never had (mmmmmmmmmm.... algebra).

So what I do now is play bass guitar. I try working out ideas for songs and whatnot. Practice practice practice. I have a fretless bass on the way, which I will use to increase my understanding of the world of bass even more...

The time will come, however, when I do set out with my band into the world... and that is when everything will be tested; my determination and my positive attitude and all that... I just have to know that I will make it, that I am a true artist and that people will like my art as long as it gets out there, and that I will do what I need to do....

Life's great, especially when listening to a Shpongle song you have never heard before.. :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale