Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: 0acidtrance0]
    #11308196 -

I can't tell you how happy I am to post pics to this thread.:

Finally, my reward for all the research and hunting:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: rainst0rm]
    #11308271 -

Good work! Take a break, and have fun  :mushroom2:  !


--------------------
I like folding textures, and changing colors. I like delay and reverse reverberations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: rainst0rm]
    #11308316 -

rainst0rm said:
I can't tell you how happy I am to post pics to this thread.:

Finally, my reward for all the research and hunting:





FUCK YES!:mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: malukie]
    #11308329 -

malukie said:
Not looking for an ID here, but it looks like I found a winner, yes?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11307107


Cheers!



Yep, you win!

I'm still searching for my first stuntzii, nice find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Smarty Pants]
    #11308422 -

Smarty Pants said:
Anthony917 said:
ehtdaedlufetarg said:
So this is probably mildly off topic but i figure this is the best place to ask this question with all the hunters around: It seems like the Cyanescen hunting is generally a significantly "bigger thing" in the Puget Sound than Portland. I imagine this has to do with there being more of an abundance than in PDX (doug fir vs. Hardwood chips).  I read about people in seattle Seeing lots of other hunters and such. Ive been hunting PDX 3 years and only seen other hunters once or twice. Anyone agree? From experience or observation? im just curious.



I've been hunting for 2 years and I've only encountered one other hunter, and he was a homeless dude who appeared to be severely intoxicated...so. Not to mention in my town there aren't very many kids/college age kids. For the most part it's people 45+.



what town you in?

and also, about the ninja/blatent thing.....why do we need to be secretive and have "excuses"?  I mean, you realllly think we'd get into trouble?  Ive had people ask me what im lookin for in parks, and i just tell em....????  it seems crazy that we could actually get into trouble from picking wild growing cyanescens...am i just in my own little world?

Im also the guy cruising around seattle on my bike, running stop signs and red lights on my bicycle, while drinkin a beer, in front of cops.  cops just never ever ever give me shit in seattle and seem pretty chill, so i never worry about them when im just doin my thing and not buggin anybody.

that IS one thing i have to say i like about seattle since i moved here 3 years ago.  where im from, you really feel like cops are yout to get you...and since ive been here, cops have never fucked with me, only been helpful and super chill.

not that im some fuckin cop lover, just sayin.

that table full of shrooms....insane!  awesome.

im goin out tomorrow for a full day, wish me luck, i havent found any actives yet :/....and ive been out nearly every day for 2 weeks boooooo.  im prolly the guy you guys watch walkin by shit.  i like to think im not...but maybe i am :frown:



I'm in Shoreline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: rainst0rm]
    #11308695 -

rainst0rm said:
I can't tell you how happy I am to post pics to this thread.:

Finally, my reward for all the research and hunting:





Nice work man!  You got a bunch!


--------------------
Freedom is Today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Anthony917]
    #11308697 -

I am only ninja when near known actives so that I don't tip people off to my patch. I go into silent mode, and the second I hear someone approaching I get away from the patch. Especially considering I am visiting them every other day and taking care of them like children....

When I am just doing my random hunting, I often am blatant and will tell someone what I am doing.

Nice finds Rainstorm and others that can are happy to finally contribute to the thread! Keep up the good work!

Smoke time....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #11308746 -

Holy fuck you people find hella shrooms. Those hauls are fucking ridiculous. Makes my little patch look like fucking table scraps. Oh well, lots of rain + cold should mean good hunting this weekend. Didn't find any today, but then I didn't look much. Stoked for the weekend though!


--------------------
"It is not your sin, it is your self-satisfaction that crieth unto
heaven; your very sparingness in sin crieth unto heaven!
  Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the
frenzy with which you should be inoculated?
  Behold, I teach you the Superman. He is this lightning. He is this frenzy."
~ Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Keg]
    #11308927 -

Keg said:
Finds from the last couple days. All within Burnaby area of British Columbia, Canada. All but the last three pictures are from today.





:bow2:


--------------------
one fun guy changed my life...   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: malukie]
    #11309028 -

Great find Rainst0rm!:rockon:
Those are some picture perfect PNW p.cyanescens!:thumbup::thumbup:
and those are some sexy ass nipples in that first pic!:grin:


--------------------
:eatingout:

Everything I say is totally false - and all my pictures were stolen from SWIM.:bananabang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: imachameleon]
    #11309230 -



Bring on the rain!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11309250 -

Hello everyone!  This is my first post and today was my first cyanescen find.  I actually noticed these beauties from my bike on my way home from work.  There were lots of little pins all over so it should look even more interesting in the next couple days.  I'm so stoked to have found this! :sun:


love from Oregon

Pancakes


--------------------
Above all things the flights and sublime ecstasies of the soul cannot submit to the statements of any church or any creed.
- Walt Whitman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Pancakes]
    #11309364 -

I go no pics but i got about 40 Cyans today Puget sound area. Was with 4 people and they go about as many as i did. the rain has helped a great deal! cant wait to go again!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 Active finds*** [Re: Pancakes]
    #11309494 -

Pancakes said:
Hello everyone!  This is my first post and today was my first cyanescen find.  I actually noticed these beauties from my bike on my way home from work.



congratulations! i hunt cyans by bike too. first find was 2 seasons back, after maybe 30 hours of habitat search. what a thrill huh?

4 of my 4 known patches in portland are popping!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: astatide]
    #11309518 -

Thought i would finaly dip my feet into this thread head is a haul from my lib field and a new cyan patch i found


--------------------
"People use the word "natural" ... What is natural to me are these botanical species which interact directly with the nervous system. What I consider artificial is 4 years at Harvard, and the Bible, and Saint Patrick's cathedral, and the Sunday school teachings."
-Timothy Leary

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna

"In defying the authority we become the authorities"
- Unknown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: dodeski]
    #11309577 -

Damn dude, thats a load of libs there.

Are you sure those are cyans?  The ones in your hand kinda look like azures....but you're probably right.

Nicely done either way!

edit: I just saw your other thread, but I still think they could be azures.  :shrug:

Edited by shroom360 (10/24/09 12:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: shroom360]
    #11309662 -

This season is booming!
Im lovin it!
:mikemcdonald:


--------------------
REST IN PEACE pirateseatsouls

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: Theylikethatshit]
    #11311103 -

those look like cyans to me, I dont know if azures have that fiberous viel but I known Ive read on here about cyans having it.
It seems like it would be alot of fun to hunt cyans in the dune grass:rastamon:


--------------------
:eatingout:

Everything I say is totally false - and all my pictures were stolen from SWIM.:bananabang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: Cyanesense]
    #11311210 -

Just woke up... Cleaning my glass...Gunne take some morning bong tokes.  Then its off to seattle for a bike ride  :smile:  I might hit up shoreline a little as well.  Along with my own local area too,. (Everett) Doesnt seem to have as many ideal mushroom habitats as more south however.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official PNW Fall 2009 finds*** [Re: Mongala]
    #11311275 -

Hey guys I have a question for you all, was going to make a new thread but decided to ask here. I am new to hunting Ps. cyan's in the PNW and was wondering if this appears to be Cyan Mycelium? I found it on alder woodchips, under a rhododendron, its been raining a lot lately, and it's been cold, so conditions are correct.

Thank you.
Also been finding lots of it under leaves and it's almost fuzzyish maybe slimy i could say.

Edited by Invision (10/24/09 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OFFICIAL PNW ACTIVES SPRING 2021
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mr Piggy 6,391 61 10/03/21 03:51 PM
by justjarvis
* OFFICIAL NSW Psilocybin Seasonal Actives 2021
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Peachy007 20,652 173 11/30/21 02:05 PM
by pluplub
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,930 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Non active find, no ID yet.. nofind_um 920 1 07/27/03 03:32 PM
by RebelSteve33
* Official Georgia Actives 2021 **NO I.D Requests**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
evlyshrooms 43,490 1,072 10/09/22 05:11 PM
by ScoutingEagle
* Where should I plan on camping in the PNW in May as a new forager ficklePirate 545 6 05/06/21 04:57 PM
by ficklePirate
* ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
obtuse 43,466 177 06/20/22 08:34 PM
by Tas75
* Blueing Mushroom Find in Oregon!!! (5/18)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Joshua 31,461 140 12/08/18 02:14 PM
by Colonel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
126,836 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.