Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | | Last >
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: THE MYCOSMITH]
    #27745480 -

Have you consumed any of these "blue pearls"? There is a lot of confusing information about them as to potency...and are they hard like true sclerotia or are they just soft lumps of mycelia?


--------------------
I'm a stranger here myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Crackatoa]
    #27745482 -

What LC recipe is this on?


--------------------
I'm a stranger here myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Hindsight]
    #27745504 -

Hindsight what Tek are you using for your pan grows? The peace River flush is beautiful...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Unicorncaca]
    #27745555 -

bomb as pan bispos i want to extract his secret from his brain like a fungus


--------------------
Willpower is the one true virtue


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Hongosamongus]
    #27745556 -

Hongosamongus said:
What LC recipe is this on?



SSLC, you'll love it.


--------------------

Crack's Tek's and Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: moonwatcher]
    #27745679 -

This is a game-changing gem. Thank you for sharing it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Gnomenclature]
    #27745853 -

You're welcome, always down to help :rockon:


--------------------

Crack's Tek's and Shit


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: THE MYCOSMITH]
    #27745867 -

THE MYCOSMITH said:
Hey Baba yaga. I expect you know that pan. Cinctulus is the blue Pearl Producer.


I bought it as a spawn bag from a internet shop so i only have this culture. And No i Can get it to fruiting. I have try many different recipes of bulk substrat and different fruiting conditions with No luck.
I have only succeeded to get a few pins on some Mac Merdin pan-cakes. I shut have cloned some. I just think i will let this culture die out. And play with My New stone spices.

My first tamp stone showed up about a week ago. 2 months after i put a shop bought stone clone to agar.





Wow, i didn't know that cinctulus looks like this, out of it really, looks like some weird blue cheese or french pate.


Nice contributions over the last days, you all are doing the lords work!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Baba Yaga] * 3
    #27745986 -

cyans before casing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: gt40]
    #27746045 -

gt40 said:
cyans before casing





Hell yeah! Thanks for sharing that. It can be difficult to find pictures before people case


--------------------
Love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: gt40]
    #27746303 -

gt40 said:
cyans before casing




That’s a great photo! MS or clone? Single variety? I like the consistency!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Hindsight]
    #27746346 -

Hi guys,
have you tried someone to grow panaeolus mycelium on canary seeds?
Inoculate canary seeds jar with panaeolus MS syringe?
Is it good grain for pans? I've tried canary seeds for cubes and it works perfect but I don't know about pans.
It works bad with tampanensis so I am not sure about pans.
Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Crackatoa] * 1
    #27746491 -

Crackatoa said:
Hongosamongus said:
What LC recipe is this on?



SSLC, you'll love it.



Hey Crack, if I am not mistaken from the photos I have seen, you tend to grow like me in that you do a high number of small grows of many genetics as opposed to a small number of large grows (IE many different cakes or smallish trays vs a few giant monos). If that is correct, I am curious as to where you find LC useful? I've always liked the idea of LC and I've dabbled with it here and there but because I'm always changing genetics (trying to stabilize things or simply trying new varieties/species all the time), I've just never found a use for LC and instead always end up going A2G. Same goes for G2G - just never found a use for it with my type of growing. Curious to get your thoughts on how you apply it and what you like about it. Thanks in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Hindsight] * 2
    #27746520 -

I know it's not directed at me but I've found recently that some exotics that are super slow on Agar are pretty fast in LC. Like Semilanceata that I've observed. Some exotics just love a good LC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Bra] * 1
    #27746621 -

Bra said:
Hi guys,
have you tried someone to grow panaeolus mycelium on canary seeds?
Inoculate canary seeds jar with panaeolus MS syringe?
Is it good grain for pans? I've tried canary seeds for cubes and it works perfect but I don't know about pans.
It works bad with tampanensis so I am not sure about pans.
Thank you.



You are the first one I hear using canary seed, it's not common and
I'm afraid you will have to test it yourself. If it works with cubes
then it should work with pans as well.

You said canary seed didn't work well with tamps? What was your experience
and how often have you tried? Did you try to use the seed for stone
production or fruiting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Baba Yaga]
    #27746670 -

So I've only had success so far using colonized grain then going to bags of pasteurized substrate with pans. Macmerdin cakes never fruited for me.

I've got coir/poo and some straw/poo pasteurized and shelf aged in bags for 5 days, and want to up my game a little first before I spawn.


I am doing bags in a SAB, and my impact sealer doesn't fit in the SAB with enough room to really use it along with the giant bag. I did see a tiny spot of green on my last run before casing so I don't think my "bag game" was up to par.

Anyone doing jars to bags in a SAB and have any pointers on their process? Do you just fold the top over and pray that's tight enough before you get to the sealer?

1. I sanitize the shit out of the outside of the bag, then put it in the SAB.
2. Then sanitize the jar and do the same.
3. Cut open the top of the bag with a flamed sterile scalpel,
4. G2g from jar to bag.
5. Fold over top, carefully and slowly lift the SAB, and the impact sealer is already within range of the bag. Keep the top folded over, and carefully get the very top of the bag into the sealer, and quickly seal it below the fold.


--------------------

Panaeolus Bisporus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Baba Yaga]
    #27746691 -

Baba Yaga said:
You are the first one I hear using canary seed, it's not common and
I'm afraid you will have to test it yourself. If it works with cubes
then it should work with pans as well.

You said canary seed didn't work well with tamps? What was your experience
and how often have you tried? Did you try to use the seed for stone
production or fruiting?



I'm quite surprised, thought it is more popular.
This is cheap and provide a lot of inoculation points on one cm2.

Cubensis mycelium is more agressive than panaeolus.
And cubes really like canary seeds.


Canary didn't work well on tamps, yeah. Tried several bags for stones. Never tried it for fruits.
Stones were weak and soft, very bad. So needed to throw it out.
On oats or rye it was very good.

So, I don't know will it be okay with Pans .
I probably need to try it myself, yeah. I've got only one small print, one spore syringe, so I'm a bit nervous about it. I need some proper result to make some prints for myself and save genetics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Bra] * 1
    #27746722 -

It was probably your culture. Not all Tamps readily form stones. To call this a failure and blame it on the seeds is silly I think. You should have at least tried to fruit them properly instead of throwing out perfectly good bags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Adas] * 1
    #27746743 -

Adas said:
It was probably your culture. Not all Tamps readily form stones. To call this a failure and blame it on the seeds is silly I think. You should have at least tried to fruit them properly instead of throwing out perfectly good bags.



I agree. For whatever reason I can produce like 8 solid canopies of tamps from a single tray of sub + rye or millet spawn, but I can't get any stones from my rye jars. I know a lot of people have great success growing stones on rye. I get them no problem on BRF puck jars and even on agar but not on rye.

Canary seed should work just fine - any grain works if it's properly hydrated and sterilized.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Hongosamongus]
    #27746872 -

Hongosamongus said:
Have you consumed any of these "blue pearls"? There is a lot of confusing information about them as to potency...and are they hard like true sclerotia or are they just soft lumps of mycelia?



From what I remember from reading through the blue pearl thread there was one member who gave some to a friend and said they were potent. The pearls that form on agar are dense and hard. I was going to collect them after my Cinctulus grow but it got Trich so I tossed the bin. I saw a chart showing species with the most potent mycelium and of the species they tested Cinctulus and hoogshagenii tested the highest. They may have tested medium with pearls in it, not sure. I'll see if I can find the chart somewhere.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Karo/Honey + PF + H2O2 (comments?) DrOuD 1,078 2 08/23/04 05:08 PM
by Spudz76
* 6% H2O2 sakura 728 6 03/12/04 08:53 AM
by r2_
* H2O2(Hydrogen Peroxide) Mycelium Syringe
( 1 2 all )
Search59 11,503 28 12/14/13 09:45 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Top and Bottom Casing layer options? whyIdied 5,432 11 07/14/24 05:47 AM
by fiddle_head
* H2O2 Question... cdlove69 1,725 3 04/18/02 02:35 PM
by cdlove69
* Garbage bag, Birdseed, & H2O2 = bulk spawn?
( 1 2 all )
Torey 7,480 34 02/27/05 03:15 PM
by scatmanrav
* H2O2 to sterilize soil? theocean06 1,360 1 12/02/04 03:25 PM
by Search59
* EVERYONE USE H2O2 water in your humidifier or misting method.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Search59 14,617 73 02/07/24 10:57 PM
by DERRAYLD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,307,820 topic views. 24 members, 154 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 18 queries.