Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29145956 -

Art of the deal.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29146067 -

gopher said:
koods said:




I already played my tarrif card 2 months into the presidency, so I have to play the even more tarrif card



Canada introduces -1000% tariffs

President Trumps hate this one weird trick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #29146202 -

pweasecoin



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 5
    #29146208 -

Man I wish Ted Kaczynski could see this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29146235 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
They’re probably out there, enjoying all of the prosperity.



:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #29146241 -

Lutnik went on Fox News and said the tariffs may come down tomorrow. This schizophrenic trade policy is destroying business whether there are tariffs or not


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146305 -

Leftfield420 said:
so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...



We prefer serfs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29146344 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146346 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146364 -



--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 3
    #29146374 -

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146378 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146394 -

Enlil said:
HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!





--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146403 -

GenericHero said:




I asked to make this a graem in the Submit New Smileys Here!'thread but it didn't get accepted. :frown:


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 1
    #29146406 -

I'm sorry :sad:


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146479 -

Elon is high as fuck again.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146480 -

Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29146498 -

:musky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29146510 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29146512 -

ballsalsa said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means



:rollsafe:
I’m glad you see it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,157 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Ron Paul's isolationism would have helped Hitler according to John McCain
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Paleocon 8,134 123 12/12/07 03:37 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 5,292 40 02/25/07 12:16 PM
by gluke bastid
* Hitler V Saddam
( 1 2 all )
germin8tionn8ion 4,487 28 07/03/04 09:20 AM
by Ed1
* In Defense of Referencing Hitler
( 1 2 all )
Ancalagon 3,033 28 06/25/05 11:00 PM
by LSDempire

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,586 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 40 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.