Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29145956 -

Art of the deal.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29146067 -

gopher said:
koods said:




I already played my tarrif card 2 months into the presidency, so I have to play the even more tarrif card



Canada introduces -1000% tariffs

President Trumps hate this one weird trick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #29146202 -

pweasecoin



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 5
    #29146208 -

Man I wish Ted Kaczynski could see this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29146235 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
They’re probably out there, enjoying all of the prosperity.



:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #29146241 -

Lutnik went on Fox News and said the tariffs may come down tomorrow. This schizophrenic trade policy is destroying business whether there are tariffs or not


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146305 -

Leftfield420 said:
so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...



We prefer serfs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29146344 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146346 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146364 -



--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 3
    #29146374 -

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146378 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146394 -

Enlil said:
HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!





--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146403 -

GenericHero said:




I asked to make this a graem in the Submit New Smileys Here!'thread but it didn't get accepted. :frown:


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 1
    #29146406 -

I'm sorry :sad:


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146479 -

Elon is high as fuck again.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146480 -

Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29146498 -

:musky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29146510 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29146512 -

ballsalsa said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means



:rollsafe:
I’m glad you see it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,432 2,060 09/28/17 06:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 02:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 413,889 39,866 10/11/26 03:57 AM
by pugster
* Comedian Volodymyr Zelensky wins Ukrainian presidential election Falcon91Wolvrn03 210 6 04/25/19 09:49 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Ukraine ceased cooperating with Mueller after Michael Cohen arranged arms deal koods 98 0 05/24/18 01:07 AM
by koods
* Trump Administration now *actually* being laughed at worldwide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Kryptos 2,298 122 07/21/17 08:30 PM
by Tmethyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,972 topic views. 2 members, 47 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 18 queries.