Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29145956 -

Art of the deal.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29146067 -

gopher said:
koods said:




I already played my tarrif card 2 months into the presidency, so I have to play the even more tarrif card



Canada introduces -1000% tariffs

President Trumps hate this one weird trick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #29146202 -

pweasecoin



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 5
    #29146208 -

Man I wish Ted Kaczynski could see this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29146235 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
They’re probably out there, enjoying all of the prosperity.



:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #29146241 -

Lutnik went on Fox News and said the tariffs may come down tomorrow. This schizophrenic trade policy is destroying business whether there are tariffs or not


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146305 -

Leftfield420 said:
so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...



We prefer serfs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29146344 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146346 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146364 -



--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 3
    #29146374 -

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146378 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146394 -

Enlil said:
HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!





--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146403 -

GenericHero said:




I asked to make this a graem in the Submit New Smileys Here!'thread but it didn't get accepted. :frown:


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 1
    #29146406 -

I'm sorry :sad:


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146479 -

Elon is high as fuck again.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146480 -

Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29146498 -

:musky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29146510 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29146512 -

ballsalsa said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means



:rollsafe:
I’m glad you see it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* ---
( 1 2 3 all )
EntheogenicPeace 4,466 46 09/19/06 08:56 PM
by wilshire
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* U.S. biggest facist country of the world, ever...
( 1 2 all )
paddo 1,602 32 08/18/04 05:42 PM
by Anonymous
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,100 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.