Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29145956 -

Art of the deal.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29146067 -

gopher said:
koods said:




I already played my tarrif card 2 months into the presidency, so I have to play the even more tarrif card



Canada introduces -1000% tariffs

President Trumps hate this one weird trick


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #29146202 -

pweasecoin



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 5
    #29146208 -

Man I wish Ted Kaczynski could see this


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29146235 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
They’re probably out there, enjoying all of the prosperity.



:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
Eat everyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Tonydanzawillpay] * 1
    #29146241 -

Lutnik went on Fox News and said the tariffs may come down tomorrow. This schizophrenic trade policy is destroying business whether there are tariffs or not


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146305 -

Leftfield420 said:
so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...



We prefer serfs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29146344 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146346 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29146364 -



--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 3
    #29146374 -

HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146378 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29146394 -

Enlil said:
HAHAHAHA TRUMP IS GAY HAHA!!!!!





--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146403 -

GenericHero said:




I asked to make this a graem in the Submit New Smileys Here!'thread but it didn't get accepted. :frown:


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 1
    #29146406 -

I'm sorry :sad:


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29146479 -

Elon is high as fuck again.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29146480 -

Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29146498 -

:musky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29146510 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29146512 -

ballsalsa said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Oh, he’s tripping dick. I saw him earlier.
He’s out there somewhere laying around on the stairs.
He never takes off his sunglasses.



Because his pupils are the size of dinner plates.  Not that he can hang anyway but the eyes are a dead giveaway.  Even my 96 year old granny knows what that means



:rollsafe:
I’m glad you see it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | 1648 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First arrest for Voter Fraud this election was...a Trump voter! Kryptos 177 2 10/31/16 05:11 PM
by Kryptos
* China could build a modern military by 2020
( 1 2 all )
Green_T 3,249 23 08/28/11 08:48 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,492 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Aerial/satellite pictures of your house? blacksabbathrulz 1,056 12 02/06/05 05:43 PM
by shnakboozy
* super spy satellites ..forget all about wiretapping... Annapurna1 865 6 08/16/07 06:24 PM
by Annapurna1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,202 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.052 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 16 queries.