Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
A message from the Ukraine
    #3409873 - 11/25/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The following email was sent to me by a friend who is from the Ukraine. Please excuse any english-mistakes - english is not his first language, and I decided it was better to post the message as he sent it to me than to edit it.

Quote:

Hello Guys,

I want to ask for your attention!!!

For the first time in its modern history Ukrainian are ascerting itself as a nation. The gangster government are trying to rape the popular opinion, to band Ukrainians over the knee, to steal our choice in the presidential election (Voters turnover rates in 2 east-Ukrainian regions are far above 100% -"Welcome back to USSR". The rigging of the vote is outrageous).

16 regions of Ukraine and our capital showd overhelming support for opposition candidate Yuschenko (our former prominent head of the National bank and the most succeful prime minister and the winner of the first election round and of all exit-polls), in 2 other regions he lost only by a close margin, in other 7 regions in Eastern Ukraine manipulations and falsifications were out of the limits.

But we are ready to stand up for our right and we are doing it already!!!

We need your moral and political support. Many people are taking in an orange wear, ring the bells, address thir governments for clearly articulated support of Ukraine. The majority of the students are leaving the universities in order to strike. Their is a huge demonastration crowd in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev!!!

I call your attention!!!!!

Do not let Ukraine be cruelly thrown away from the democratic world this time forever. We have got a flair for democracy and we don't want to loose it.

Send this out to all your friends, please!!!!!!!

Your friend from rampant Ukraine,

Bogdan with the message from the Ukrainian youth.

I thought I would pass his message on to all of you...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: A message from the Ukraine [Re: Krishna]
    #3411440 - 11/26/04 07:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hope they you know get whatever they are looking for.
If I lived in the Ukraine I would like to live in the island of Crimea in the Black Sea because I bet there are nice palm trees and you can sit on the beach sipping a fruity cocktail.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order