Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Libertarian E] * 1
    #26045126 -

Found some more giants today, easily picked up 100 or so of these massive ones

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: ent]
    #26045128 -

I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Rastas] * 1
    #26045132 -

Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



What makes you so sure? Subs are one of the most morphologically variable species in Psilocybe. Some pics would be awesome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Rastas]
    #26045136 -

Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



It's been debated quite a few times, there aren't cyans in Australia, only subs and they have a wavy cap variant if that is what you're describing, there is a post here describing a theory on what happened. something about the continents shifting and psilocybe cyanescens over millions of years, evolved into the Psilocybe Subaeruginosa species that we have today. :smile:

Edited by WeBeTrippyMane (06/11/19 01:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #26045143 -

WeBeTrippyMane said:
Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



It's been debated quite a few times, there aren't cyans in Australia, only subs and they have a wavy cap variant if that is what you're describing, there is a post here describing a theory on what happened. something about the continents shifting and psilocybe cyanescens over millions of years, evolved into the Psilocybe Subaeruginosa species that we have today. :smile:



I THINK the theory goes the other way around, the Cyans-Azures etc sprung from Subs. Tho I may be wrong on that.

This is something I've always been hell curious about tho. Those two, plus a few others, look remarkably similar to some subs. Is it not worth looking at these mushrooms a little closer?

Any time I've half brought it up it's been pretty quickly dismissed, but it's a thought that's been there since I first discovered these funny little mushrooms and I've never been able to shake it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Painkiller]
    #26045164 -

Hey guys just wanna make sure these are subs because they look so different to fully grown ones. the cap is smoother and wet like a bulb. and they dont bruise blue much if at all although u can kind of see the blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: eddybaha]
    #26045180 -

They're subs...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Painkiller]
    #26045197 -



This was posted on another Aussie thread, title is “what psilocybe subaeruginosa is that?”

Thread is on the 2nd or 3rd page atm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Gallusgallus229]
    #26045212 -

Gallusgallus229 said:
WeBeTrippyMane said:
Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



It's been debated quite a few times, there aren't cyans in Australia, only subs and they have a wavy cap variant if that is what you're describing, there is a post here describing a theory on what happened. something about the continents shifting and psilocybe cyanescens over millions of years, evolved into the Psilocybe Subaeruginosa species that we have today. :smile:



I THINK the theory goes the other way around, the Cyans-Azures etc sprung from Subs. Tho I may be wrong on that.

This is something I've always been hell curious about tho. Those two, plus a few others, look remarkably similar to some subs. Is it not worth looking at these mushrooms a little closer?

Any time I've half brought it up it's been pretty quickly dismissed, but it's a thought that's been there since I first discovered these funny little mushrooms and I've never been able to shake it.



you and me both my man, i have found probably 10-15 different phenos of subs alone, something tells me they arent all the same species, but it is a lot of effort to get mature specimens and ship them away fresh for macroscopic data, spore size, shape etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: WeBeTrippyMane]
    #26045217 -

WeBeTrippyMane said:
Gallusgallus229 said:
WeBeTrippyMane said:
Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



It's been debated quite a few times, there aren't cyans in Australia, only subs and they have a wavy cap variant if that is what you're describing, there is a post here describing a theory on what happened. something about the continents shifting and psilocybe cyanescens over millions of years, evolved into the Psilocybe Subaeruginosa species that we have today. :smile:



I THINK the theory goes the other way around, the Cyans-Azures etc sprung from Subs. Tho I may be wrong on that.

This is something I've always been hell curious about tho. Those two, plus a few others, look remarkably similar to some subs. Is it not worth looking at these mushrooms a little closer?

Any time I've half brought it up it's been pretty quickly dismissed, but it's a thought that's been there since I first discovered these funny little mushrooms and I've never been able to shake it.



you and me both my man, i have found probably 10-15 different phenos of subs alone, something tells me they arent all the same species, but it is a lot of effort to get mature specimens and ship them away fresh for macroscopic data, spore size, shape etc.



At the least we could be checking gills?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: benjarmin]
    #26045227 -

First time picker here, and just wanting to make sure that my ID skills haven't let me down. I don't know anyone that picks (or uses) and so I'm a newbie on my own here. I'm also well aware that we're  not supposed to request ID's but perhaps someone could wave their arms around at me a bit (so to speak) if they spot anything here that's of dubious identity.
I'm a 47yo (about to be) first time partaker, and just want to do what I can to reasonably safeguard myself from mistaken ID.
Not after a big trip, but hoping to gently help me with treatment resistant depression (since age fourteen) have been studying the dose calculator etc. Hoping to secure a year's supply to top up (or considering microdosing) every three to six months.
Anyway I got these from up around Trentham way.....






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: MarkyMach]
    #26045228 -

Man just finished a trek alll the way to Ashburton on the bike track and found absolutely nothing. I feel like I'm either blind or super unlucky!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Painkiller]
    #26045265 -

hey does anyone know of any good parking lot patches, i just got a vespa and Im keen to hit some spots around melb suburbs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: OrinocoWomble72]
    #26045279 -

OrinocoWomble72 said:
First time picker here, and just wanting to make sure that my ID skills haven't let me down. I don't know anyone that picks (or uses) and so I'm a newbie on my own here. I'm also well aware that we're  not supposed to request ID's but perhaps someone could wave their arms around at me a bit (so to speak) if they spot anything here that's of dubious identity.
I'm a 47yo (about to be) first time partaker, and just want to do what I can to reasonably safeguard myself from mistaken ID.
Not after a big trip, but hoping to gently help me with treatment resistant depression (since age fourteen) have been studying the dose calculator etc. Hoping to secure a year's supply to top up (or considering microdosing) every three to six months.
Anyway I got these from up around Trentham way.....









All your mushrooms are psilocybin mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: bakeryfresh]
    #26045280 -

Jesus man, have you not listened to a word anyone in these forums has said about not yanking out mushrooms?

Brilliant way to ensure your patch won't fruit for the rest of the season!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: cAmmAc]
    #26045301 -

cAmmAc said:
Jesus man, have you not listened to a word anyone in these forums has said about not yanking out mushrooms?

Brilliant way to ensure your patch won't fruit for the rest of the season!



I have a mycologist friend at a university (to whom I can't discuss the specific ID matters relating to psychedelic issues)who informed me that this does not make a blind bit of difference to future growth. The mycelium that are responsible for ultimately producing the fruiting bodies of fungus are spread around in the substrate surrounding the fruiting body and that survives nicely. It's not comparable to pulling out the root stock of plants. I've also seen this debunked on this site as well, and on other fora. I imagine that it's a matter of some debate, but thought I'd personally go with the knowledge of a mycologist. I also knew that the characteristic 'clump' that you get with the subaeruganosa is one of the markers of this species and particularly because I'm a newbie picker, I wanted to positively identify every marker I'd researched regarding subs. I felt that this was far better than making mistakes. Having (apparently) correctly identified them now, I'll be more confident about ID'ing them without this in the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Painkiller]
    #26045305 -

Painkiller said:
OrinocoWomble72 said:
First time picker here, and just wanting to make sure that my ID skills haven't let me down. I don't know anyone that picks (or uses) and so I'm a newbie on my own here. I'm also well aware that we're  not supposed to request ID's but perhaps someone could wave their arms around at me a bit (so to speak) if they spot anything here that's of dubious identity.
I'm a 47yo (about to be) first time partaker, and just want to do what I can to reasonably safeguard myself from mistaken ID.
Not after a big trip, but hoping to gently help me with treatment resistant depression (since age fourteen) have been studying the dose calculator etc. Hoping to secure a year's supply to top up (or considering microdosing) every three to six months.
Anyway I got these from up around Trentham way.....









All your mushrooms are psilocybin mushrooms.



Thankyou very much - much appreciated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: Rastas]
    #26045315 -

JordanV9 said:
hey does anyone know of any good parking lot patches, i just got a vespa and Im keen to hit some spots around melb suburbs.



Please read the rules regarding asking for spots. People will be happy to point you in the general direction, but not giving out specific locations is important in ensuring that patches don't get degraded.

I actually find hunting for them to be the most exciting part, it's incredibly rewarding to stumble upon a patch of your own after a lengthy search. I am fairly certain that one of my most reliable patches in urban Melbourne is only known by one person in a city of 4.8 million people, me.

Rastas said:
I'm almost certain I've been finding cyanescens north west of Vic,
Subs in the south east
A friend of mine has been finding azurescens central/Midwest Vic.
I've found liberty caps lately and alot of agaric



Subs are very phenotypically diverse. The subs that I find in wood chips in urban Melbourne could easily be mistaken for an entirely different species to the ones that grow in the wild under Eucalpytus trees. This is likely what has happened here.

Edited by ongo gablogian (06/11/19 06:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: WanderingThought]
    #26045325 -

WanderingThought said:
@Rex Banner

Do you ever walk outside and say:

"You're out there somewhere  P. Subaeruginosa and I'll find you"

And the mushrooms call out:

"No you won't!"

And you reply:

"Yes, I will"

And they reply:

"WON'T!"

??



They call me the mushroom baron.


--------------------
the artist formerly known as pepe silvia and rex banner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2019** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆ [Re: captmorgs]
    #26045334 -

captmorgs said:




Hooroo



Looks like my next big sub hunt will have to be in a pine forest so I can kill two species of mushroom with one stone. This looks delicious.


--------------------
the artist formerly known as pepe silvia and rex banner

Edited by ongo gablogian (06/11/19 06:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2021** ☆NO ID REQUESTS☆
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
ent 52,070 363 08/10/21 04:37 AM
by discobean
* OFFICIAL NSW Psilocybin Seasonal Actives 2021
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Peachy007 20,653 173 11/30/21 02:05 PM
by pluplub
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,930 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Everyone from the PNW please check this out!! id... kadakuda 2,534 14 09/15/04 08:31 PM
by thearmedforces
* ***Official Tasmania Psilocybe Season 2021*** (*No ID requests*)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
obtuse 43,467 177 06/20/22 08:34 PM
by Tas75
* Melbourne Victoria Australia (many pics, subs/ spores etc)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
suboriginal 88,064 60 06/17/18 02:56 AM
by Scibe23
* ID Request, Melbourne cap_rpr 486 3 05/07/21 08:55 AM
by Warrk
* ID Request: 27 photos in SE suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria, AU veritas_VIC_AU 20,838 10 04/25/03 09:05 AM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
56,502 topic views. 0 members, 33 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.