Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29145642 -

If this goes through, isn't this what Trump wanted?
There has to be a catch, like, they pass this and we still make the next gen shit for us, while they scramble for substandard; thereby costing Europe to remain inferior or where they are at defense wise.. This amount is about what the US spends on defense for one year.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/eu-proposes-800-billion-fund-to-rearm-europe/a-71819582

EU's von der Leyen proposes €800 billion defense plan


The European Commission president says increasing defense spending is necessary in "an era of rearmament." A European summit on defense and Ukraine is planned this week amid tense transatlantic relations.


European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Tuesday presented a plan to bolster Europe's defense industry and increase military capabilities.

"We are in an era of rearmament, and Europe is ready to massively boost its defense spending," Von der Leyen said.

She said the plan, dubbed "ReArm Europe," could mobilize around €800 billion ($841.5 billion).

The announcement comes after Washington suspended all military aid to Ukraine, days after US President Donald Trump clashed with Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelenskyy at the Oval Office.

Von der Leyen had suggested the rearmament plan after emerging from the closed-door meeting on Ukraine at Lancaster House in London over the weekend.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/04/25 05:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29145647 -

vicepope said:
Most radar is paid by tv stations anyway. This is nothing new.



And the people that maintain them are not Fed employees. They are all outside contractors.
I can confidently say no maintenance contracts have been canceled. Everything  I’ve seen so far has been study’s. “Non mission critical” contracts is the correct term.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: H3inz] * 1
    #29145720 -

probably not, but who the fuck cares at this point... really I wish more people would wake up and revolt, but most are too stupid and fall for the red and blue bullshit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29145742 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
That sounds intentional.



It is. The democrats turned on the hurricane machine and set it to tornado and then targeted the defunded areas to make Trump look bad.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29145812 -

budmanman said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
That sounds intentional.



It is. The democrats turned on the hurricane machine and set it to tornado and then targeted the defunded areas to make Trump look bad.




he does that pretty well on his own, without any help from the democrats🤣🤣

Edited by Leftfield420 (03/04/25 09:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29145838 -

vicepope said:
Most radar is paid by tv stations anyway. This is nothing new.



I’ve never heard of a TV station having their own radar. What are you even talking about?

There are four radars available in the DC area
KLWX - NOAA
KBWI - FAA
KDCA - FAA
Andrew Airforce Base

Radar systems are run by NOAA, the FAA and the military. A few universities have them for training.

There are actually part of the country where there are radar deserts. Places that are too far away from a radar site to get a low level scan required to catch rotation.

Edited by koods (03/04/25 10:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29145864 -

Nasdaq is down 10% in the past 10 days.

Tesla shares have shed another 7% today


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145871 -

I've battened down my 401k for the shitstorm. Risk set to minimum with stable value funds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29145886 -

Ontario Hydro is imposing a 25% export tax on all electricity sold to the US. If you live in Michigan or New York, your electricity bill is about to go up


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29145887 -

People in michigan and new york are all deplorables, anyway.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29145891 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29145892 -

things gonna get spicy real soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29145901 -

Y'all think the trumpers are gonna be too embarrassed to admit their vote in 20 years or do you think it'll be like Reagan and they'll still be worshipping his corpse?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29145908 -

Republicans are already trying to sell a recession as good for the country



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/04/25 10:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29145911 -

I mean, recessions are great when you're a billionaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29145914 -

ballsalsa said:
Y'all think the trumpers are gonna be too embarrassed to admit their vote in 20 years or do you think it'll be like Reagan and they'll still be worshipping his corpse?




they'll be gargling his balls still, nothing will change... even if he does end up fucking things up so bad they can't be fixed, they'll still say he was the greatest president ever🤦‍♂️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29145927 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145933 -

Based and vengeance will be seven fold.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29145947 -

koods said:




I already played my tarrif card 2 months into the presidency, so I have to play the even more tarrif card


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29145953 -

America gonna break it's ass off in it's own ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | 1647 | | Last >

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,158 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,228 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Ron Paul's isolationism would have helped Hitler according to John McCain
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Paleocon 8,134 123 12/12/07 03:37 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* 1 in 4 see Trump as a serious candidate! Bigbadwooof 686 9 07/19/15 07:19 PM
by zorbman
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,073 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,598 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.