Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: if you believe in god [Re: Northernsoul]
    #2961483 - 08/04/04 03:56 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

As a former atheist I have sensed things when tripping that made me feel very stupid for ever denying god. When I have these visions it seems very clear to me that I might be wrong, and that I've been very silly for telling others that god doesn't exist. I may not believe 100% but I know I will never tell another not to beleive. Strangly during my trips I always seem to get the same vibe and general sensation. One such feeling is "how dare you be so arrogant to say I god doesn't exist." Oddly I am barely able to remember these things afterwards, it is as if I saw too much. I always get the feeling I am seeing things I am not meant. I even wondered if mushroom might be the fruit of knoweledge revealing certain devine ideas. In the future I want to write down my thoughts as I have them so that I dont' lose them. God I think is that certain imperceptable force that drives the nature of things; perhaps he is just an amalgamation of the rules of reality.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies