Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: ]
    #858929 - 09/02/02 02:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

pansy my left ass cheek! if god is so great then why the fuck can i continue to burn churches? and why can i preach on about his nonexsistence and/or satans glory? i think religious people are pansies, satanists, christians, muslims, every1 becuz u are in too much fear to live your lives without worrying that u might be hit by a dumptruck, or get shot, or some stoopid shit, why not live ur life for u and not for some god that u have no proof if he exsists or not? and the first post on this thread said something along the lines of us atheists being cowards cuz we are afraid to pray, i say take a hard long look at wut u said and maybe u may realize that u are the ones that are cowards because u pray expecting safety in the arms of some "GOD" yet he loves u so much that he takes ur loved ones? and do atheists run around looking to convert ppl into atheism? no but religious ppl do. why? is it maybe because u fear that heaven may truly be a false promise and u dont want to be wrong on ur own and maybe just end up another ghost on this land mass? i kno why i am an atheist and when i walk the streets and i talk to people and when it comes to the point in the conversation where religion comes in i am proud to say that i am an atheist becuz i kno that im not a trendy atheist that sez it to be cool, i am a true atheist that stands behind my beliefs. why do u say that we are pansies when isnt it more pany like to run to a "god" whenever u need help? im sorry for everyone that has wasted their time on this thread including myself because this thread is full of people trying to reassure themselves in the false promise that is religion. understand once and for all... religion was created by man! and that is why we mend it to our needs and that is why it is falliable, religion has spawned from greed of men trying to bind people in fear. even paganism is pure. their beliefs are legitamate something i agree with but dont have the intent to practice and that is why i am an ATHEIST. i hope i have educated some of u undeucated religious people on atheism and i do hope that this thread ends becuz this is alot of disrespect aimed at the atheists here in the shroomery. the only thing atheism can promise u is that when u die it ends. now if u want false promises i suggest u choose a religion, anyone u want , pick at random because they all make promises that are never kept. however i do admire religious people, u truly are sheep only led not by a true god but by a book, amazing how "faith" makes people stupid weaklings. and thats all i have to say.

-VIsion
A.K.A F8

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: _VisioN_]
    #858937 - 09/02/02 02:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Why did you bump this old topic?

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: Zahid]
    #858979 - 09/02/02 02:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

becuz i found a topic that i wanted to have a say in regardless of when it wus brought up.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Are Atheists __________? Indeed, they are. [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #859043 - 09/02/02 03:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

amen to that, my brother... i totally agree with you... that is the only problem i have with the word god... as soon as you say god, everybody associates it with religion, with the traditional image of a beeing separate of us, up there in heavens... we are god experiencing himself... we are god's eternal motion... god's e-motion so to say...  :smile:
one thing i have to add, though... we came here to evolve, but not to learn... for we are god, and god has nothing to learn... deep inside we know everything, we just have to remember

--------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: Are Atheists __________? Indeed, they are. [Re: In(di)go]
    #859061 - 09/02/02 03:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

dude...nice. i see wut u mean by we know everything ive always sed that, and we are gods of ourselves and our thoughts and thats all we truly need , and yes god is asosciated with realigion and spirituality unfortunely. i remeber when i told my friend " omg i was trippin so many balls it was such a spiritual experience, those shrooms were beautiful" she went of on me telling me that too many ppl claim to see god when trippin i responded by saying " i didnt see god i sed i had a spiritual experience, for that is truly connecting with people, which i did, spirituality has nothing to do with god".

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: ]
    #859316 - 09/02/02 05:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I love these epic threads... :grin:

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #861386 - 09/03/02 12:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"we are but slaves to the one with horns"
- Oystien Aersith A.K.A. Euronymous,
rest in pain fellow brother.

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Are Atheists __________? Indeed, they are. [Re: World Spirit]
    #861780 - 09/03/02 03:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Aww... Look... This alien is Jesus  :grin:

Anonymous

Re: Are Atheists Pansies? Indeed, they are. [Re: Zahid]
    #1158742 - 12/20/02 07:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Why did you bump this old topic? 

Oh, I don't know I just wanted to reminisce.  Besides so may of our newer members don't remember Eenter.  I thought this thread might be instructive.

Just trying to help. :smile: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Are Atheists __________? Indeed, they are. [Re: World Spirit]
    #1159119 - 12/20/02 10:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

scared? no we're the ones who aren't scared. we're not scared that there may be absolutely no reason for anything, and that life may have just been a freak accident. we're not scared to NOT have the answers. we ARE scared to simply toss all unknowns to a theory of a mysterious creator who sees knows, and fully understands "all."

I believe "God" came from fear.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: Are Atheists __________? Indeed, they are. [Re: Strumpling]
    #1159122 - 12/20/02 10:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I believe "God" came from fear.

Amen to that, my brother!  :laugh:

--------------------
Namaste.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Jokeshopbeard, DividedQuantum
12,413 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.