Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Who Was Jesus Really?
    #3073376 - 08/31/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think he may have just been a regular dude until he had an especially powerful mushroom trip and took it upon himself to help his fellow human to transcend the mundane and realize their true nature which is that we are part of everything and that there are no true boundaries of separation, only illusions.

Then maybe some nefarious types came along and saw that Jesus' trip was directly in opposition to their plot of controlling the planet so they killed him and took the opportunity to create a messiah myth religion to control the minds of the masses.

As u may be able to tell, I have read and know next to nothing about Christian history. I believe there are people or groups who have dedicated a lot of energy to perverting and distorting the Christian mythos to serve their own goals, so i am very skeptical of most "official" writings on the subject.
anyone want to give me some sources you feel may be trustworthy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: Clean]
    #3073466 - 08/31/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think he was an enlightened human being. I would say that he is God, but then again, we all are, and some just don't realize it. In the Bible, it mentions him meditating in the desert as Satan tempted him. This is strikingly similar to a similar tale about the Buddha. I think that, like the Buddha, he achieved enlightenment after this long period of meditation and temptation. Upon achieving enlightenment, he became the Christ. He went out and preached his message of love, tolerance, and forgiveness. But he also preached an anti-statist message, which led the Romans to see him as enough of a threat to crucify him. Shortly before he was captured, he prayed in the Garden of Gethsemone and decided to personally bear the weight of all the sins of mankind. The pain was so much that he cried tears of blood. After his capture, he was crucified, and died on the cross. Three days later, his spirit appeared to his disciples and told them to go out and spread the word of his good news. Then, the message got twisted over a relatively short amount of time and before ya knew it, we had the crusades. That's my take on it, anyway.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3073520 - 08/31/04 11:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Determine how much you trust yourself and then ask HIM personally. Ask him to guide you to information. 

Know this about him. He works with and respects 2 universal laws vital to this query. The first being, is that he honors free will and respects the beleif system of others. Secondly he is faith based meaning that in accordance with the creative laws, beleif comes before manifestation.

No one gets anywhere with him until they SURRENDER to him of their own choosing.

Even with the miracles he performed regarding healing, he counceled with these people in the higher planes and had permission from them to be healed before the acts actually took place.

He wouldn't just walk up to someone and heal them in vain, as if to show "look what I can do" nor would he interfere with the free will choosing of one who manifested what they did for their own journey in self understanding and self realization.

Like in the story I shared in the connections post, he didn't just heal me. He helped me to understand how I manifested the problem and then helped me to understand how I could heal it for my self. He is a teacher, a way shower.

He will never prove anything to anyone because he needs nothing from you. He was Bhudda in a past incarnation and understands detachment from Ego needs and lives in that understanding. He doesn't need you to believe in him.

Before you set off on your personally quest to know him for yourself, it helps to know these things about him.  :heart:

Use your heart to discern! :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3073557 - 08/31/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you do a web search om the Gospels of Mary found with the dead sea scrolls, you will find a writing where she said he talked about sin and said there was no such thing. he said if there were to be one, the closest that would come to the idea of sin is self betrayal, and he said that is not even a sin.

Now, if you find the gospel of mary trustworthy, and realise they were hidden for a reason, that should give them a tad more credense that she wrote of things the church didn't want us to know about.

If you beleive he beleived this of sin, then why would he allow for himself to be crucified to save us from our sins?

Save us from what?

He said that his father did not judge, but that to the measure we judged others we would be judged by our own selves.

HE didn't die on a cross in my knowing.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3074215 - 08/31/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Jesus was a really smart guy who wanted to spread the love, and in doing so he pissed off some powerful people who ended up killing him to shut him the hell up.

I believe his actions and his words, however, have gotten totally distorted over the years

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: Strumpling]
    #3075182 - 08/31/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i just watched this .. might be of interest.

related to the religeous history of entheogens.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3075614 - 08/31/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"jesus christ" ..AKA ..johnny respect..lysergic..enimapyrt..TOYK..germination..retread.. just to name a few of his puppets...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3075622 - 08/31/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What about Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikh, etc.?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: Zahid]
    #3075673 - 08/31/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That picture in your sig is hilarious. Is it actually real?

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: deff]
    #3075682 - 08/31/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You should?ve seen this:

:wink:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3075684 - 08/31/04 09:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i'm jesus re-incarnate , i can turn water into wine

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3075693 - 08/31/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sadly and unfortunately, it is real.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: Zahid]
    #3075743 - 08/31/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That is the single most blantant example of ignorance I've seen.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3075783 - 08/31/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In the countenance of the post 9-11 world, many forget it takes two to tango.

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: BleaK]
    #3075927 - 08/31/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Jesus was the son of God.

When a King of Irael's child died, the king would rip his clothes. Kind Hezekiah did it in II Chronicles.
King David tore his clothes and garments when his son Absolom was murderred. It happens in a few other places in the Bible.

How does this prove Jesus was the son of God? What does it have to do with Jesus at all?

Well, if you remember, the Jews used to have a section of the temple in Jerusalem called "The Holy of Holies" where only the highest priest would enter only once a year and perform a certain ritual. This room was sacred and coverred from the outside by a very thick viel.

Well, on the day Jesus died, the appoximately 17 inch thick veil was torn between the Holy of Holies and the outside world.

God had quite litterally torn his veil (clothes and garments) in the same symbolic fashion the kings of Israel would upon the quite painful news of thier son dying.

Christians believe this also symbollizes the beggining of man's personal connection with God outside of temples and priests.

To me it proves Jesus is God's son.

Edited by MAGnum (08/31/04 10:25 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3077047 - 09/01/04 05:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Y'shua ben Miriam was a 1st century Judean Jew who would not have eaten mushrooms for at least two good reasons: 1) Jewish dietary law of which He partook would've considered eating something growing out of a pile of dung unclean and 2) the area around Galilee is not exactly your tropical rain forest. Mushrooms are mostly water which is fairly scarce in desert enviornments.

I don't know why people think that the Mysteries inherent in religious writings have to conform to their own comprehensible experiences. Drug experiences may approximate religious experiences, lend insight to spiritual paradigms, but genuine religious experience does not reduce to drug experiences.

You are right that the powers of Rome, beginning with Constantine, usurped the Jesus story, infused it with Hellenistic thought (a Hero is the Son of a god and a mortal woman) and overlaid it with mythological themes. The Jews also had their prophetic-mythological themes of the Meshiach (Messiah), so the doctrine had some grounding in ancient Jewish religion.

The historical Jesus is not anywhere as important as the indwelling Christ, Whose Presence is transceived by the believing human Heart.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: MAGnum]
    #3077150 - 09/01/04 06:48 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

is it not mentioned that we all are children of the light?
the light being god.
and jesus was a person.

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

Edited by OOISI (09/01/04 06:57 AM)

InvisibleBobHumboldt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3078653 - 09/01/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Good question. I think the 'historical' Jesus was an enlightened mushroom sage. Soma (Amanita Muscaria) is his body and his blood. The Romans crucified him because the Cult of Soma was a threat to their control of Palestine. The Soma Cult has been carried down through the Knights Templar, the Masons, the Alchemists, and through the legend of the Holy Grail. Soma is the Holy Grail, a jewelled container for the Blood of Christ.

Soma is still legal in almost every country in the world (except, curiously, Israel) because the Roman Catholic Church and the Masons know the BIG TRUTH, and don't want to criminalize the path.

Soma is illegal in Israel because the Jews don't want crazy folks resurrecting the Soma Cult and rebuilding the Temple.

This does not take away a whit of His Teachings. Read the Sermon on the Mount, especially. It is beautiful and true. And by the way, I'm a Roman Catholic -- at least until they excommunicate my dumb ass. You may think I'm full of shit, but I have heard the word, and the word is, literally, "God".

Peace.

Hail, Soma!

Soma is the Spirit of God.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Who Was Jesus Really? [Re: OOISI]
    #3078855 - 09/01/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A person who was born under a major Astrological event; who could transmute matter; who could levitate; etc.

But besides that, what do you make of my argument?

Jesus was quite obviously special if 2000 years later, people still follow and worship him.

Perhaps we are all sons of God, but it is obvious that God creates children of differant qualities. It it was otherwize, we would not have any other races. Jesus was a specific child of God who could do anything and everything he wanted. He was also a loving soul who preached love and joy.

If God created a flawless gem and sent it to Earth, it was Jesus. I know if I had power like him, I might abuse it, I even might kill people if I was as psychic as Jesus was (yet feel guilty and probably bring them back afterwards).

--------------------
Agent 727

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale