Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 6
    #27135263 -

Trump supporters are threatened by intelligence, so they elected an idiot.  It makes them feel represented.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27135270 -

Trump will not attend the inauguration. Not that anyone wanted him there anyways


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 3
    #27135277 -

Maybe he's planning a better party with blackjack and hookers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27135317 -

Enlil said:
Trump supporters are threatened by intelligence, so they elected an idiot.  It makes them feel represented.



This fact makes me wonder what person they’ll line up behind next. No one can synthesize the ignorance, ego, and power quite like Trump. I suppose the more competent fascist that comes next can always just pretend to be a coarse blowhard to appeal to these people.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 4
    #27135333 -

Andrew Dice Clay.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #27135362 -

That could work


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 3
    #27135573 -

The house will introduce one article of impeachment for “incitement of insurrection” on Monday


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #27135579 -

RJ Tubs 202 said:
I notice people are so eager to damn politicians they forget to consider the concept of strategy. If your job next year was based on getting elected, you'd do all kinds of things that otherwise you would not do. I've noticed for 4 years many people refuse to see Donald as a human being. How many millions secretly celebrated when he got Covid 19? Yeah - many people outwardly celebrated. I have friends who want him dead. That is fucking sick - to want someone to die.

To expose the putrid rot that is in our heart is a good thing. Trump has done that.



Ive got plenty of republican friends who wish death to liberals for being liberal.
What is your point?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #27135626 -

Pro trump cartoonist Ben Garrison has been banned from Twitter. Mass deplatforming of people connected to Wednesday’s events is underway


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27135687 -

Good.

Gotta love that unregulated free market.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #27135693 -

Mass arrests happening now as well.

Fbi is using social media, photos from inside the Capitol and media interviews to round these people up.

Here’s one application for a warrant describing how they identified one individual.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225702/gov.uscourts.dcd.225702.1.1_1.pdf


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/08/21 04:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #27135699 -

Good.

Gotta love that Law and Order.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos] * 6
    #27135727 -

The hammer has come down. He’s permanently banned.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27135765 -

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 2
    #27135794 -

koods said:
Mass arrests happening now as well.

Fbi is using social media, photos from inside the Capitol and media interviews to round these people up.

Here’s one application for a warrant describing how they identified one individual.





If only there had been some way to hide their faces....


I only just heard about the guy who tasered his own ball sack and died


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: viraldrome] * 6
    #27135799 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods] * 1
    #27135801 -

koods said:
The hammer has come down. He’s permanently banned.





Free speech is going away in this country.  It should soon get easier for the elite to control the masses again.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27135807 -

Debatable whether free speech entitles one to the ability to post on Twitter in particular.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27135811 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
The hammer has come down. He’s permanently banned.





Free speech is going away in this country.  It should soon get easier for the elite to control the masses again.



Freedom of speech only applies to the government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #27135813 -

He can always go to parler


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 741 | 742 | 743 | 744 | 745 | 746 | 747 | 748 | 749 | 750 | 751 | 752 | 753 | 754 | 755 | 756 | 757 | 758 | 759 | 760 | 761 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,157 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,228 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Ron Paul's isolationism would have helped Hitler according to John McCain
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Paleocon 8,134 123 12/12/07 03:37 PM
by EntheogenicPeace
* 1 in 4 see Trump as a serious candidate! Bigbadwooof 686 9 07/19/15 07:19 PM
by zorbman
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,073 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,592 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 16 queries.