Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: YangSupporter] * 2
    #26284712 -

YangSupporter said:
If you're healthy and at low or average risk for heart disease, chances are you don't need an omega-3 supplement, provided you eat fish often, says Dr. Manson. You should eat at least two servings a week of fatty fish, such as salmon, tuna, or herring.



Hemp seed erryday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Tantrika]
    #26284907 -

Various marine algae are high in omega 3. Thats how the fish bioaccumulate the shit along with metals and whatnot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26285656 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Donald Trump is a fucking retard. Sorry Falcon. You don't have any obligation to play devils advocate here. He's a piece of shit as well.



I've said he's a piece of shit many times.



I have no doubt that you have lol...

You haven't acknowledged the glaringly obvious fact that he is a fucking retard though. I must assume it's because you don't want to allow him an out for all of his blunders and douchebaggery.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26285745 -

Brian Jones said:
XUL said:
And regulations, prior to Trump, we're rising and rising.



Every Republican administration deregulates. That's what got us the banking crisis that we will be paying for throughout your lifetime.



I wish there was a better way to concisely describe what Republicans do, than 'deregulation'. They don't 'deregulate' when it comes to things like women's rights. They don't deregulate drug laws. They deregulate environmental protections, and things that protect consumers from predatory business practices.

I also don't understand how so many of my Republican friends can be such avid hunters, and not give a fuck when Republicans pass legislation that destroys public lands, and the environment. I would think Republicans would care more about the environment than Democrats.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26285770 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I've said he's a piece of shit many times.



I have no doubt that you have lol...

You haven't acknowledged the glaringly obvious fact that he is a fucking retard though. I must assume it's because you don't want to allow him an out for all of his blunders and douchebaggery.



If it's "glaringly obvious", you'll have to provide examples.  :shrug:

He attended the Wharton School of Economics at Pennsylvania University (Ivy League).  He became President of the United States though people in the establishment tried to stop him, etc.

I hate the guy's policies, because he cares less about the environment, he helps the rich, and so on.  But you'll have to help me understand how he's a "fucking retard".


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26285789 -

He’s a fucking retard


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26285793 -

The NSC officer testifying today said that the transcript of the Ukraine call left out important and damaging parts of the phone call


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26285814 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
If it's "glaringly obvious", you'll have to provide examples.  :shrug:






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26285873 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
You'll have to help me understand how he's a "fucking retard".



He’s a fucking retard



That's the kind of logic we've all come to expect from you.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #26285885 -

Kwyjibo said:




That's him mocking a disabled reporter.  That proves he's an asshole, but not that he's stupid.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26285890 -

He’s really stupid


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 2
    #26286052 -

His seeming inability to form coherent, complete sentences is a stupidity indicator in my opinion.
Just because his base happens to find that relatable or compelling doesn't necessarily make it a clever affectation either.  He isn't putting on an act to dupe useful idiots; this is the real Trump.  It always was.  Conditions aligned to allow him into office.  In my mind, he gets only minimal credit for political strategy of any kind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26286060 -

Its also the string of people that work with him that say he’s a moron


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26286070 -

That doesn't help his case

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26286432 -

Wasn't there an analysis of his speech that showed he spoke on a fourth grade level?  Will have to look for that later unless someone else finds it.  Dont know how rigorous the analysis was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: relic] * 2
    #26286471 -

There's been quite a lot of speculation (ill advised IMO) that his speech patterns are indicative of age based loss of cognitive abilities. I've also heard people speculate that he has an amphetamine habit, apparently a few people from The Apprentice have said he pounded Adderal.

One thing is for certain, his speech patterns are not normal, and they do not sound intelligent.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26286546 -

ballsalsa said:
His seeming inability to form coherent, complete sentences is a stupidity indicator in my opinion.
Just because his base happens to find that relatable or compelling doesn't necessarily make it a clever affectation either.  He isn't putting on an act to dupe useful idiots; this is the real Trump.  It always was.  Conditions aligned to allow him into office.  In my mind, he gets only minimal credit for political strategy of any kind.



It's age for the most part, if you remember Trump from decades ago he was vastly different on many levels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: relic]
    #26287232 -

relic said:
Wasn't there an analysis of his speech that showed he spoke on a fourth grade level?  Will have to look for that later unless someone else finds it.  Dont know how rigorous the analysis was.



That could well be an act, as well.

I significantly modify my speech patterns and vocabulary depending on if I'm talking with the lab directors or if I'm talking with a gas station clerk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26287288 -

I don’t think there’s much doubt that Trump has a rather limited vocabulary. It’s the way he speaks that belies his totally disorganized way of thinking. He has a very hard time completing complex sentences, and this directly relates to his lack of detailed and complex ideas and thoughts.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26288180 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I've said he's a piece of shit many times.



I have no doubt that you have lol...

You haven't acknowledged the glaringly obvious fact that he is a fucking retard though. I must assume it's because you don't want to allow him an out for all of his blunders and douchebaggery.



If it's "glaringly obvious", you'll have to provide examples.  :shrug:

He attended the Wharton School of Economics at Pennsylvania University (Ivy League).  He became President of the United States though people in the establishment tried to stop him, etc.

I hate the guy's policies, because he cares less about the environment, he helps the rich, and so on.  But you'll have to help me understand how he's a "fucking retard".



I already have provided examples, and I have to say, there is no shortage of undeserving rich kids in Ivy League colleges.

There is one thing that Donald Trump excel's at, though. He really is a PR wizz. It's been the focus of his entire life.



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/30/19 07:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 09:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,186 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,128 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.