Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26278841 -

And regulations, prior to Trump, we're rising and rising.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26278844 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Quote:
he decreased regulations, and increased tariffs on imported goods.  Pretty simple



And here we are, net manufacturing jobs decreasing for the first time in a decade



And there you are, showing us you're dumber than Trump himself. Here's the context again for the more intelligent:


.



What exactly did trump do that was so special? Obama didn’t do massive deregulation or start a trade war and he had exactly the same performance as Trump has had.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/26/19 06:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL] * 2
    #26278858 -

XUL said:
And regulations, prior to Trump, we're rising and rising.



Every Republican administration deregulates. That's what got us the banking crisis that we will be paying for throughout your lifetime.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26278860 -

Kryptos said:
qman said:
Kryptos said:
qman said:
Yeah, Obama had supporters that were called Globalists!!!!  I wonder why they supported him?  :flowstone:



And I can call donnie supporters backwoods racists.

I wOnDeR wHy ThEy SuPpOrTeD hIm?!?111!?



Some of Trump's supporters are racist, some of Obama's supporters were also racist. The fact of the matter is, the globalists don't support Trump and won't nominate him for a Noble prize.



...and, of course, non-globalists just can't figure out how to write a nomination, huh?

Also, please define "globalist", because I'm about 99% sure it's just code for "jews".



Wonderful, another term not usable without being accused of bigotry. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26278865 -

I heard an interview with an owner of a bike company who explained exactly what the effects of the tarrifs have had in his company. They used to assemble the bikes in the US with parts that mostly come from China. The tariffs mean that the cost to produce the bike in the US rose due to the cost of paying tarrifs on the parts. They moved assembly to Vietnam and now import the bikes tarrif free and since Vietnam doesn’t charge tarrifs on the parts the needed they keep the original pre tarrif costs.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26278868 -

Brian Jones said:
XUL said:
And regulations, prior to Trump, we're rising and rising.



Every Republican administration deregulates. That's what got us the banking crisis that we will be paying for throughout your lifetime.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass–Steagall_legislation

The D's do their fair share.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26278870 -

Brian Jones said:
XUL said:
And regulations, prior to Trump, we're rising and rising.



Every Republican administration deregulates. That's what got us the banking crisis that we will be paying for throughout your lifetime.



Regulations are his pet theory and he’s not gonna give it up no matter what the evidence says


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26278882 -

True.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: qman] * 1
    #26278895 -

qman said:
Kryptos said:
...and, of course, non-globalists just can't figure out how to write a nomination, huh?

Also, please define "globalist", because I'm about 99% sure it's just code for "jews".



Wonderful, another term not usable without being accused of bigotry. :lol:



https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/the-origins-of-the-globalist-slur/555479/

It was an anti-semitic slur before it became a commonly used political term (in the modern era).

It is also quite telling that instead of providing an alternate working definition, as I asked for, you chose to flippantly deflect and blame PC culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26278899 -

He’s complaining about running out of words for jews that won’t get him in trouble


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26279027 -

Brian Jones said:
Manufacturing production is in deep decline recently.



Do have specifics to back "deep decline"?  I'm reading that this is the first month in Trump's presidency to see a decline, and it isn't that much.

Again, I'm not trying to defend Trump, I just want to see evidence of a "deep decline" since I couldn't find it myself.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26279031 -

I just dont understand how u guys think that policy changes have instant effects

the economy isnt the stock market

obama was covering bushes ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: cannabinated]
    #26279049 -

Because if people think the environment will become friendlier for manufacturing in the future, they'll begin growing things now to take advantage of it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26279054 -

Kryptos said:
qman said:
Kryptos said:
...and, of course, non-globalists just can't figure out how to write a nomination, huh?

Also, please define "globalist", because I'm about 99% sure it's just code for "jews".



Wonderful, another term not usable without being accused of bigotry. :lol:



https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/03/the-origins-of-the-globalist-slur/555479/

It was an anti-semitic slur before it became a commonly used political term (in the modern era).

It is also quite telling that instead of providing an alternate working definition, as I asked for, you chose to flippantly deflect and blame PC culture.



Just because many people that favor globalization over national interests happen to be Jewish, it doesn't mean it's an anti-semitic slur. Maybe it's just the proper label for that type of mentality. The fact that certain people are highly defensive about that label hardly makes it a slur, yet the defensiveness is very telling.

I can't control how people choose to read into certain words. That's not my problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: qman]
    #26279061 -

qman said:
Just because many people that favor globalization over national interests happen to be Jewish,



Source?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26279075 -

Kryptos said:
qman said:
Just because many people that favor globalization over national interests happen to be Jewish,



Source?



Claims it to be a code word for Jews and then claims it to be an anti-Semitic slur, and now wants a source that some Jews favor globalization.  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: qman]
    #26279221 -

qman said:
The Ecstatic said:
He’s stupid as hell dude


Embracing his stupidity doesn’t make him smart. His supporters thinking his stupidity is some 4 dimensional chess doesn’t make him smart either.



Trump is in character almost all of the time. You do remember Trump from decades ago?  He's not the same person.



He is the same person. He's just senile now.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26279237 -

Quote:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bigbadwooof said:
Trump university was stupid. Having a casino go under requires a lot of stupid. His fucking hair is stupid. Serving cold cheeseburgers at the white house, stupid. "I have words... I have the best words", the adjectives in his vocabulary are as follows: "Best, good, great, spectacular, bad, terrible".

He's been riding on daddy's coat-tails for the entirety of his life.



Not everyone agrees that trying to make money means you are stupid.  More than 70% of all businesses fail.



Yes, but if you manage to get a Casino off the ground, and it goes under, you're a fucking idiot. I wonder what percentage of Trump's business ventures have failed, or gotten him fraud charges.

There are some business ventures that should never fail, once you get them going. Things like dealing drugs, selling hookers, and owning a casino. These things only fall through, when the person in charge is a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Bigbadwooof said:
Also, if you think Trump has any fucking idea what's going on in the middle east, I'm sure I can disabuse you of that notion. He doesn't know, doesn't care, and I'm sure his actions in Syria had nothing to do with Donald J Trump's great plan.



Ok, you'll have to disabuse me.  We've had countless discussions on how he's one of the few willing to challenge the military industrial complex on more war.  Him speaking out against war makes the establishment call him a Putin puppet, but that's getting ridiculous.



I said I would disabuse you of the notion that Trump has a clue what's going on in the middle east, or gives a shit.

I think this is what Trump understands about the MIC:

Trump: Spending on Middle East wars could have been used on inner-city scholarships

Which is exactly what half of America has been saying for many many years.


As far as tariffs and deregulation, you may have a point, but I see a lot of that as just dumb luck. It's Trump playing Republican, and it will be a detriment in the long term. Maybe I don't give him enough credit, maybe you give him too much.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (10/26/19 11:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #26279246 -

Quote:
Yes, but if you manage to get a Casino off the ground, and it goes under, you're a fucking idiot.



Donald Trump had three casinos in AC. They all went out of business. I’m curious why his hotel in Las Vegas DOESNT have a casino in it. That is extremely unusual for a hotel in Vegas. There’s a story there I’m sure.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: qman]
    #26279252 -

Not only did kryptos give you an opportunity to clarify yourself--which you rejected in favor of a glib retort--but kryptos didn't claim the word globalists as anti-Semitic.  He provided you with evidence that the anti-Semitic roots of the word globalists goes back to 1943.

And?

First you say it's many Jews, then in a transparently disingenuous fashion you reduce it to some Jews.

Words mean things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,119 2,635 01/19/21 09:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 11:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,851 106 05/08/16 08:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 10:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,228 1,658 06/26/24 04:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,191 228 08/04/18 10:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,998 1,006 01/27/16 04:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 06:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,131 topic views. 3 members, 40 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.