Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Could God Forgive the devil? [Re: ]
    #608899 - 04/15/02 09:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I am in line with those who think that Satan is merely an aspect of God. An opposite aspect of itself that The First Cause created in order to maintain balance in the Universe. The forces of dark cannot exist without the forces of light, and vice versa.

Yes, when I die, shroomism will cease to be at the same instant.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: Could God Forgive the devil? [Re: Swami]
    #608919 - 04/15/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

and then you both will be reborn as conjoint twins

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #608928 - 04/15/02 09:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Apostasy is running rampant, just the same way that God said it would at this time. The question isn't whether or not God's word is truth, its whether or not you have accepted Jesus Christ in your life. If you want to know what God intends on doing, read His words to you, the Bible. Any sort of logic you use was made by him. He can defy your logic and still be right. God is outside your grasp. Be careful how you talk about Him, because He is not your peer.

Lucifer hates humans. Lucifer hates humans because he is jealous of them, because God almighty said that he, Lucifer, had to serve us humans. Because of Lucifer's conceit, this was an insult.

You are told not to try to get revenge, because you are nobody to exact it. Revenge belongs to God alone, because He is worthy of it. Satan does NOT see being thrown into a lake of fire as a good thing. He knows its bad-like anyone with their head on right would- and wants to drag you and me down with him. Having questions about the motives behind God's action doesn't mean you should turn away from Him. If you turn away from Him, it speaks more about than about Him, since going away from God is not the way to learn more about Him. You, personally, not understanding the logic of God is not going to stop the planets from turning or His will from being done. You better just see where you fit into His plan. If God is omniscient and you are part of His plan, which His Holy word, the Bible, speaks of, then you know where he is headed with all of this existence. Questions about it should be taken up with Him.

Now, you can say that many people have died for this country's sake, but none of them were God almighty's Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ died for YOU. He sacrificed Himself so that we would have only to accept his forgiveness and be clean and faithful to Him, so that when He returns we can coexist with Him. He promised to return to pick up His faithful bride, His church, and punish the unrepentant.

Read His word and appreciate it, because one day you will wish for someone to be there to talk to you about it and there will be no one.

If you know you need to change, but don't want to or don't feel like it, just ask God to change your heart and to put people in your life to help you, because you know its the right thing, and He will. He can change you. No one can do it alone. Surrender to Him and you will experience the difference. Read His word and congregate with fellow believers to affirm your faith in Him. Know His promises to His people. Know his love. Ask for His help. Ask Him to make your will His will. Praise and worship be to the King of Kings and Him alone, whose word endures forever, even after the earth and heavens pass. Praise God for His mercy. In Jesus name, I ask God the Father to touch atleast one of you.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Could God Forgive the devil? [Re: CACA]
    #608945 - 04/15/02 10:19 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Apostasy is running rampant, just the same way that God said it would at this time.
There are more churches, temples, mosques now than any time in history. Please show the evidence for apostasy and where in the Bible it mentions the year 2002.

The question isn't whether or not God's word is truth...
That's pretty darn important to me.

He can defy your logic and still be right.
Bring him on. I love a good debate.

Lucifer hates humans.
And that is why he was named "The Light-Bearer".

If God is omniscient ...
Then he created me knowing that I would reject the fairy-tales that are the Bible.

Now, you can say that many people have died for this country's sake, but none of them were God almighty's Son, Jesus Christ.
How can anyone be anyone else? So are you denigrating the soldiers that have sacrificed their lives?

Jesus Christ died for YOU.
No. He died as a political prisoner for stirring up discord among the masses. His death was in no way related to me.

He can change you.
Perhaps, but for the umpteenth time why are Christians morally indistinguishable from non-Christians?

--------------------

Edited by Swami (04/15/02 10:20 AM)

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Could God Forgive the devil? [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #608948 - 04/15/02 10:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

who cares? that's like saying "could superman ever fall in love with lex luthor?"

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Could God Forgive the devil? [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #608952 - 04/15/02 10:32 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

could superman ever fall in love with lex luthor?
No, but he sure could get Lois Lane off! They didn't call him "The Man of Steel" for nothing.

--------------------

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #608956 - 04/15/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

his super sperm would tear her appart

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Anonymous

#608966 - 04/15/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

its whether or not you have accepted Jesus Christ in your life.

Oh.. I thought I was supposed to become Jesus Christ? That way, I would have accepted him into my life. Hey! I'm Jesus Christ! Alright.

Any sort of logic you use was made by him. He can defy your logic and still be right.

?

God is outside your grasp. Be careful how you talk about Him, because He is not your peer.

Says you. God is my peer.

Satan does NOT see being thrown into a lake of fire as a good thing. He knows its bad-like anyone with their head on right would-

The only thing a human has to fear from being thrown into a lake of fire is DEATH. Since Satan would burn for eternity, according to you, he would not die. Certainly a lake of fire would be better to Lucifer than serving us humans.

Read His word and appreciate it

I appreciate the Bible for its good stories and some good morals here and there. I don't, however, accept the Bible as the ultimate truth. It's too full of contradictions and bullshit added by the church.

Questions about it should be taken up with Him.

Shroomism: Ok... God?

God: Yes Shroomism?

Shroomism: What's up man?

God: Nothing just chilling

Shroomism: Cool

God: Cool

Shroomism: God, I have a question

God: Yes my son what is it?

Shroomism: Is it true that water boils at 100 degrees celsuis?

God: Yes

Shroomism: Great! Can I be God too?

God: Sure

Shroomism: Thanks God

God: No problem dude

Anonymous

#608972 - 04/15/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Lucifer, Shmucifer...

Okay, "God" created everything, right? "God' knows all that was, all that is and all that will be, right?

Why did "God" create Lucifer and any other evil beings if he knew they were to become evil? If "God" created EVERYTHING, then he is the one who created beings that were or would become evil, he (being omniscient) knew his creations would turn evil.

"GOD" IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL.

Think about it. If "God" is the source of all, that means he is the source of all hate, all evil, all misery. By my estimation, he is a cruel sadistic bastard who tortures weak humans and then demands that they worship him. What an ego maniac. Why would anyone call this 'love'?

Edited by evolving (04/15/02 11:14 AM)

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#608976 - 04/15/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Why are they calling it love? simple, They are so damn scared they are going CACA in their pants.(no pun intended :tongue:)
Some interresting thoughts here. I still think god would forgive him and I'd end up in hell asking the devil "why are your bags packed?" and he'll be all "gods begging me to come back up".
Then I'll be all like "can I come?" and he'll be like "no but you can hang out here." Then I'll throw all the best parties in hell and rain from the couds will be from tears, the tears from angels that are missing a fun party instead of trying to enjoy the sausage party set up in heavan. Ya that's it. 

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

#608978 - 04/15/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

he is a cruel sadistic bastard who tortures weak humans and then demands that they worship him

No.. Christians are the ones who demand that you worship God. God never said you had to worship him.

Anonymous

#608983 - 04/15/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry, I should have qualified it and said, 'the Abrahamic version of god.'

Anonymous

#608990 - 04/15/02 11:48 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Lets just say like has been said before, that God is Lucifer, and is both a cruel and sadistic bastard, as much as he is an all-knowing, omnipotent, loving God. God has a good sense of humor as well, from what I have gathered.

Anonymous

#608998 - 04/15/02 11:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like he needs some therapy, if he'd marry my daughter I'd probably have to end up beating the shit out of him. He has the personality of a wife beater. I wouldn't trust him with my children, they need positive role models.

Anonymous

#609012 - 04/15/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

We are his therapy..

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#609020 - 04/15/02 12:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

supposing there is such thing as God:

if you were God, you would create only good and happiness for everyone, everything and forever i suppose...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#609028 - 04/15/02 12:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

shroomism, don't mean to insult you, but you are sounding suprisingly swami-like in this thread.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#609042 - 04/15/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

if he'd marry my daughter I'd probably have to end up beating the shit out of him.
From Genesis:

And in those days, the Sons of God looked down upon the daughters of man and found them fair; and they took them as wives of all which they chose.

Evolving you are a bad muthuh (shut yo' mouth - say what!? - but I'm talking about evolving; he's a complicated man...) [fade Isaac Hayes background music], but you would be no match for a Son of God. They were powerful and horny. One Elohim was worth 10 men in battle. If they were still around today they would rule the WWF.

Of course modern Christians claim only one son of God and the Bible says otherwise, but that is for another thread.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#609045 - 04/15/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Sorry, I should have qualified it and said, 'the Abrahamic version of god.'
One more sloppy, unqualified post like that and you are outta here!

--------------------

Anonymous

#609051 - 04/15/02 12:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

shroomism, don't mean to insult you, but you are sounding suprisingly swami-like in this thread.

That's because while you were sleeping, I went into your head.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order