Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860 | 1861 | 1862 | 1863 | 1864 | 1865 | 1866 | 1867 | 1868 | 1869 | 1870 | 1871 | 1872 | 1873 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29311640 -

FoolOfElysium said:
mushboy said:
you dont believe in due process or the constitution we get it.

its like saying a cop can violate your rights but if you have pot on you than its ok if they violates you further. because they had 'receipts'.

:bootlicker:





This is *all about* the constitution.

Why are you comparing pot to human trafficking and child rapists? (Also, fraud. Lots and lots of fraud.)




Oh yeah, totally. All about the constitution.

That's why Trump didn't send in the national guard when there was a literal insurrection assault during January 6 and how he refused to send in the National Gyuard and why he decided NOW is the time to send in the National Guard to D.C, which, by the way, all crime statistics point to crime having gone down and has no reason to send in the military at all. Same reason why he pardoned those January 6 folk, right? Cuz that's what the constitution says, pardon a bunch of crooked, violent criminals.

By the way, the crime is coming from inside the house, they should probably start looking there first.

Epstein files, using the presidency to sell merchandise, the obvious bitcoin scams, the money laundering... and did I mention the pedophiles that are being protected by not released the files?

Hmm... starting to sound like it's not about the constitution at all


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29311643 -

ballsalsa said:
Just manifest harder.  That should do the trick



Actually, I REALLY miss arguing against the Republicans because the debates were less boring and far more robust. It was a LOT better than the one-liners I frequently get here. I would love to sit down with Charlie Kirk for an hour and make a full pro-choice argument as a full MAGA supporter. :lol:


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/12/25 07:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #29311649 -

TrancedOutBrah said:
FoolOfElysium said:
mushboy said:
you dont believe in due process or the constitution we get it.

its like saying a cop can violate your rights but if you have pot on you than its ok if they violates you further. because they had 'receipts'.

:bootlicker:





This is *all about* the constitution.

Why are you comparing pot to human trafficking and child rapists? (Also, fraud. Lots and lots of fraud.)




Oh yeah, totally. All about the constitution.

That's why Trump didn't send in the national guard when there was a literal insurrection assault during January 6 and how he refused to send in the National Gyuard and why he decided NOW is the time to send in the National Guard to D.C, which, by the way, all crime statistics point to crime having gone down and has no reason to send in the military at all. Same reason why he pardoned those January 6 folk, right? Cuz that's what the constitution says, pardon a bunch of crooked, violent criminals.

By the way, the crime is coming from inside the house, they should probably start looking there first.

Epstein files, using the presidency to sell merchandise, the obvious bitcoin scams, the money laundering... and did I mention the pedophiles that are being protected by not released the files?

Hmm... starting to sound like it's not about the constitution at all



Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser were involved in the refusing of a request for the National Guard deployment on Jan 6th when it was requested by our administration.

I'm friends with a Jan 6ther on X who was locked up for years and did nothing wrong.  You have no clue what you're talking about. 95% of them were innocent and did nothing wrong.


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/12/25 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29311652 -

FoolOfElysium said:
TrancedOutBrah said:
FoolOfElysium said:
mushboy said:
you dont believe in due process or the constitution we get it.

its like saying a cop can violate your rights but if you have pot on you than its ok if they violates you further. because they had 'receipts'.

:bootlicker:





This is *all about* the constitution.

Why are you comparing pot to human trafficking and child rapists? (Also, fraud. Lots and lots of fraud.)




Oh yeah, totally. All about the constitution.

That's why Trump didn't send in the national guard when there was a literal insurrection assault during January 6 and how he refused to send in the National Gyuard and why he decided NOW is the time to send in the National Guard to D.C, which, by the way, all crime statistics point to crime having gone down and has no reason to send in the military at all. Same reason why he pardoned those January 6 folk, right? Cuz that's what the constitution says, pardon a bunch of crooked, violent criminals.

By the way, the crime is coming from inside the house, they should probably start looking there first.

Epstein files, using the presidency to sell merchandise, the obvious bitcoin scams, the money laundering... and did I mention the pedophiles that are being protected by not released the files?

Hmm... starting to sound like it's not about the constitution at all



Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser were involved in the refusing of a request for the National Guard deployment on Jan 6th when it was requested by our administration.

I'm friends with a Jan 6ther on X who was locked up for years and did nothing wrong.  You have no clue what you're talking about. 95% of them were innocent and did nothing wrong.




bullshit.  those people should be rotting in prison.  you ought to be on a watchlist yourself if you're consorting with one of them.  defends fascists and pedophiles and is friends with people jailed for assaulting our nations capital.  you're a real piece of work my man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29311656 -

FoolOfElysium said:
95% of them were innocent and did nothing wrong.



over 600 of 1500 people plead guilty but 95% of them did nothing wrong?

come on:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29311658 -

FoolOfElysium said:
ballsalsa said:
Just manifest harder.  That should do the trick



I would love to sit down with Charlie Kirk for an hour



I'll bet you would

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29311660 -

FoolOfElysium said:
I'm friends with a Jan 6ther on X who was locked up for years



I'll bet you are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29311661 -

kirk is an old man yelling at clouds in his 30s. hes gonna be a fucking disaster when hes older.

any guy who spends time trying to tell kids they are wrong about everything is really creepy in my eye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29311665 -

FoolOfElysium said:
TrancedOutBrah said:
FoolOfElysium said:
mushboy said:
you dont believe in due process or the constitution we get it.

its like saying a cop can violate your rights but if you have pot on you than its ok if they violates you further. because they had 'receipts'.

:bootlicker:





This is *all about* the constitution.

Why are you comparing pot to human trafficking and child rapists? (Also, fraud. Lots and lots of fraud.)




Oh yeah, totally. All about the constitution.

That's why Trump didn't send in the national guard when there was a literal insurrection assault during January 6 and how he refused to send in the National Gyuard and why he decided NOW is the time to send in the National Guard to D.C, which, by the way, all crime statistics point to crime having gone down and has no reason to send in the military at all. Same reason why he pardoned those January 6 folk, right? Cuz that's what the constitution says, pardon a bunch of crooked, violent criminals.

By the way, the crime is coming from inside the house, they should probably start looking there first.

Epstein files, using the presidency to sell merchandise, the obvious bitcoin scams, the money laundering... and did I mention the pedophiles that are being protected by not released the files?

Hmm... starting to sound like it's not about the constitution at all



Nancy Pelosi and Mayor Bowser were involved in the refusing of a request for the National Guard deployment on Jan 6th when it was requested by our administration.

I'm friends with a Jan 6ther on X who was locked up for years and did nothing wrong.  You have no clue what you're talking about. 95% of them were innocent and did nothing wrong.




Ok now I know you are for sure just engagement baiting. What a total waste of time replying to you.

No wonder you can't name the great things Trump has done for America... or vance for that matter.


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #29311666 -

during trumps presidency .. when real men and grown ups were in the room and in charge..

ITS NANCY POLESIS FAULT! someone who has zero chain of custody in the decision making.

what a bunch of pussies.

so fucking typical of weak men. who try to b tough but then blame a women because the women prevents them from being tough??

the perpetuation of that kind of limp dick sexism is so sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29311711 -

FoolOfElysium said:
ballsalsa said:
Just manifest harder.  That should do the trick



Actually, I REALLY miss arguing against the Republicans because the debates were less boring and far more robust. It was a LOT better than the one-liners I frequently get here. I would love to sit down with Charlie Kirk for an hour and make a full pro-choice argument as a full MAGA supporter. :lol:



:yeahthatsfunny:

dude, you are so transparent.


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29311734 -

Enlil said:
CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Wrong could be Venezuelan or some other type of mexican it doesnt matter



Wow.



A few years ago Fox News did a story about countries in Central America and called them “Mexican Countries”


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (08/12/25 08:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29311744 -

koods said:
Enlil said:
CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Wrong could be Venezuelan or some other type of mexican it doesnt matter



Wow.



A few years ago Fox News did a story about countries in Central America and called them “Mexican Countries”




fox news is a good example of what I'd refer to as weaponized rights.  they are a full on information warfare/propaganda outlet hiding behind the first amendment.  unfortunately any legal allowances that would address fox news could and would be weaponized by someone like trump to attack actual legitimate media.

that said, someone like trump is attacking actual legitimate media right now, and half of his cabinet is comprised of stupid assholes from fox news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29311750 -

So I took a meandering drive through the popular parts of DC just now. The only federal deployment I saw was a group of maybe a dozen various police and government vehicles and a couple dozen cops just mulling around in front of the Federal Reserve, across from the mall near the Vietnam memorial. I saw one guy with a “HSI” vest but couldn’t make out the others. It’s such a stupid place for them to patrol. There is very little crime on the Mall. It’s very busy there, even in the middle of the night. Not sure putting them right in front of the Fed is a coincidence.

Speaking of the Fed. I never realized how huge that building is. It’s like two square blocks, is a very formidable marble structure, I can honestly see why it is a very expensive renovation


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29311753 -

dinosaurs said:
bullshit.  those people should be rotting in prison.  you ought to be on a watchlist yourself if you're consorting with one of them.  defends fascists and pedophiles and is friends with people jailed for assaulting our nations capital.  you're a real piece of work my man.



I usually just deal with the fact your head is so far up your ass, but you're so fucking wrong about this one and this time I'm actually a bit pissed off because this guy is *actually* someone I know personally. Yes, I'm online friends with someone who got framed and thrown in prison on Jan 6th. I've followed his story for 9 months now. I've included him in a video I made last winter.

You were lied to.


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/12/25 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29311754 -

ballsalsa said:
FoolOfElysium said:
I'm friends with a Jan 6ther on X who was locked up for years



I'll bet you are



I don't ever intentionally lie to you.

I've already shown you I'm also friends with someone Trump himself has re-truthed 39 times on Truth Social. Why would I lie about this now?



--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/12/25 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 3
    #29311778 -

I didn't say that you lied.  Fraternizing with J6 morons is very on brand for the persona you've crafted for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29311780 -

FoolOfElysium said:
dinosaurs said:
bullshit.  those people should be rotting in prison.  you ought to be on a watchlist yourself if you're consorting with one of them.  defends fascists and pedophiles and is friends with people jailed for assaulting our nations capital.  you're a real piece of work my man.



I usually just deal with the fact your head is so far up your ass, but you're so fucking wrong about this one and this time I'm actually a bit pissed off because this guy is *actually* someone I know personally. Yes, I'm online friends with someone who got framed and thrown in prison on Jan 6th. I've followed his story for 9 months now. I've included him in a video I made last winter.

You were lied to.




homeboy, you're a rube that simps for fascists and pedophiles get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit.

your friend ought to be planted in a cornfield somewhere.  you are not prepared to handle what you're advocating for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29311783 -

Um why are federal agents just mulling around in the streets? Has anyone even thought this through at all? How is that even supposed to work jusristictionally? Are they suppose to be busting people for federal crimes? Will they go to federal court? Who the hell is funding this shit? Where the fuck is congress?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29311785 -

They were just loitering on the sidewalk talking to each other

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1853 | 1854 | 1855 | 1856 | 1857 | 1858 | 1859 | 1860 | 1861 | 1862 | 1863 | 1864 | 1865 | 1866 | 1867 | 1868 | 1869 | 1870 | 1871 | 1872 | 1873 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Is America Becoming Fascist?
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 4,835 31 08/17/03 10:01 PM
by wingnutx
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,198 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 18 queries.