Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26482459 -

I’m wrong because of a deal that was made for 26 mil . A deal that only happened because of our presidents guilt .

My bad , back to worrying about government  corruption .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26482494 -

Trump university was a fraud,  Trump settled a fraud lawsuit. 

Here's is a reminder.

New York’s attorney general, Eric Schneiderman, claimed vindication and victory for those “swindled” by the course.  “Donald Trump fought us every step of the way, filing baseless charges and fruitless appeals and refusing to settle for even modest amounts of compensation for the victims of his phony university,” Schneiderman said in a statement. “Today, that all changes. Today’s $25m settlement agreement is a stunning reversal by Donald Trump and a major victory for the over 6,000 victims of his fraudulent university.”

It's astounding.  If somebody named Barack had done this, you better believe Trump would be running him down non-stop.  That's the real deal.

Trump and his kindred spirits at FOXNEWS and that whole culture of theirs control the population by telling them what to bitch about.  But they weren't told to bitch about this, so it's kind of quiet.  Birthergate got more traction I think, despite being 100% baseless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 2
    #26482511 -

Yeah, he wasn't technically convicted...but he did pay to end a fraud lawsuit.  $25 million isn't just a nuisance value settlement.  That's a clear acknowledgment that the lawsuit had teeth.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 1
    #26482512 -

He should have have been convicted and served jail time , 4 to 5 years .  We missed out on a great opportunity  to rehabilitate a productive citizen .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26482517 -

That wasn't in the cards, though.  It was a civil lawsuit...not a criminal case.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26482521 -

Psilynut2 said:
He should have have been convicted and served jail time , 4 to 5 years .  We missed out on a great opportunity  to rehabilitate a productive citizen .



Yeah.  I dream of holding the aristocracy accountable for their many crimes sometimes too.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26482543 -

Enlil said:
Yeah, he wasn't technically convicted...but he did pay to end a fraud lawsuit.  $25 million isn't just a nuisance value settlement.  That's a clear acknowledgment that the lawsuit had teeth.



I don't think anyone's arguing with that.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26482550 -

So, the university was a fraud.  :shrug:


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26482558 -

Enlil said:
Yeah, he wasn't technically convicted...but he did pay to end a fraud lawsuit.  $25 million isn't just a nuisance value settlement.  That's a clear acknowledgment that the lawsuit had teeth.



I would assume that the standard legal verbage (in settlements)getting to deny any legal wrongdoing, is paramount to the litigant. It is in virtually all settlements I have read.

As a lawyer can you see the skepticism of the general public when it comes to civil legal matters ? I would claim, most civilians do not consider it "justice" with this type of litigation.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26482566 -

Enlil said:
So, the university was a fraud.  :shrug:



I think it was.

Psilynut2 said:
The president we have now was convicted of fraud just before his inauguration .




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII] * 1
    #26482618 -

JohnRainyII said:
Trump and his kindred spirits at FOXNEWS and that whole culture of theirs control the population by telling them what to bitch about.  But they weren't told to bitch about this, so it's kind of quiet.  Birthergate got more traction I think, despite being 100% baseless.



Not unique to FOXNEWS by any stretch. CNN spent the best part of two years going on and on about the Russian collusion. It was Mueller this, Mueller that everyday, Schiff had the evidence, gangs of pundits regurgitated the latest soundbites from the 3rd rate players vying for public attention. Anyone who was prepared to push their claims a bit further that the previous guy became an instant celebrity. And then, when we learnt there was no collusion it all stopped in an instant. The CNN just pivoted to another made-up story - I think from memory they tried to revive the racism narrative, followed by the recession and heart attack. The obedient flock of media consumers, like those poor bastards at a rally in Orwell's 1984, just stopped bitching about Trump being a Russian asset and moved on to the next CNN's smear of the day.

Edited by Metoo (02/12/20 08:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26482644 -

Do you remember the endless media traffic about the porn star payments? Undeclared election spending, haha - we got him, this time he is going down, the lawyers are onto it, yabba, yabba, yabba... Where did this story go? Oh, the CNN have just moved on to other fabricated acusations and the mob followed. Ukraine - we got him, this time he is going down...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26482662 -

He did go down. Trump couldn't have a worse reputation. The man is a global laughing stock.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26482675 -

I can't hardly keep up with it all.  Didn't Trump try to say that Micheal Cohen just paid off Stormy Daniels and he doesn't know why and it's got nothing to do with him?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26482691 -

Only baby jesus knows. We've had a string of terrible presidents, but this guy is the worst yet.  I almost hope Bernie gets elected so we can continue the downward spiral. One step closer to the revolution.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26482698 -

I have mentioned it before but Scott Adams has the best framework for making sense of the current situation. It includes the analogy of two different movies being played simultaneously on the same screen. Half of the audience see an unorthodox guy with great persuasion skills ploughing through his list of election promises - lower taxes, de-regulate, tighten the borders, America first, stand up to China etc. The other half is watching a Hitler-like character dismantling the system, praising the neo-Nazis and sucking Putin's dick.

Remember how the Left in 2016 predicted Trump would not accept the loss to Hillary and arrange some sort of rebellion? Then, they themselves started the Resist movement. Half of the CNN Trump hit pieces (aka opinons) are based on mind reading and tea leaves. He had to be impeached because of what he might do, emboldened by a failed impeachment attempt. You could not write a more surreal movie script if you tried!

Edited by Metoo (02/12/20 10:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26482707 -

I guess it's not over yet, it's that tax return case going to the Supreme Court.

Wonder what will happen there?  I read somewhere they except a decision by July.

https://nyulocal.com/manhattan-prosecutors-subpoena-trumps-tax-returns-in-stormy-daniels-case-59cc2c840e84

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26482713 -

I remember Mexico was going to pay for the wall.  Do you remember that promise?  How many times did he say that, 1000's?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: JohnRainyII]
    #26482723 -

Here another Trump promise

Quote:
"If I decide to run for office, I'll produce my tax returns, absolutely. And I would love to do that," he said in an interview with Ireland's TV3.




https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/times-donald-trump-release-tax-returns-article-1.3061868

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26482724 -

The screen split into two on the election night when half of the voting population saw the story develop much like they thought it would and the other half witnessed the unthinkable. Seeing an impossible development unfold creates perfect conditions for cognitive dissonanse - the mind tricking one into creating an imaginary reality in which things make sense. Because the dumb, inarticulate, racist Trump could not have legitimately won the electorate college vote he nust have cheated. Yes - it was Putin! Or maybe those illegal payment to porn stars? Or Comey? Or those dumb deplorables who voted for him?

Edited by Metoo (02/12/20 08:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,733 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,180 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,901 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.