Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
God and physics
    #3453014 - 12/06/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I mean really, who throws a shoe?

Ive been wondering, as of five seconds ago, about how yall think about GOD.

Now, if you were to take  GOD from the standpoint of physics, or science, would you beleive that you had to understand one part, before you understood another?

To me it seems like this, that science is only a tool for asking questions, questions that lead to answers that ask more questions... and so on and so on.

Step back for a minute, and think about christianity.. well, we'll go back a bit maybe to the first books in the bible. Genesis.

To me it seems like if you were to understand this as a sequential understanding of the bible, "a textbook to christianity?", that it would be possible to interpret (man)kind's expulsion from paraise as GOD(s) way of saying, well, now since you have opened your mind to "good and evil" , your on your own :wink:

They were cast out of GOD(s) domain, in a sense they were expelled from the pure guidance of this "all powerful" force... so then

Then for their lives they had to work to maniupulate their world, to get the food they needed to live, that their pain would come with the changing of the world.

Would it be possible to think that maybe these 10 commandments are eventual "code" by which to live ones life, to "function"?

If these rules are not followed, naturally as we see, if one does not "love thy neighbor", we might fail.

For me it seems like there is a development of a new "peace" outside of paradise, if all were to follow it of course...

eh, Then moses hath "spoken", then the birth of jesus
to "absorb" the sins of mankind... Mans final redemption. (only in christianity, figures huh?"

Jesus then becomes the "gatekeeper", in that he is the final point in which man's fall and subsequent "pain" could be absorbed. "Mans fatal error" could finally be reckoned. THen the true revelation of god to the believers.

I have come to understood sin as mistakes. For by sin we make mistakes, if we cannot recognize the truth of ourselves, that we do make mistakes maybe we are denying the reality of truth and maybe therefore god.

Is it not all just an embodiment of thought? OF realizing where and what you are, and becoming conciously aware of one-self, and the relation to how they interact in the world?

Maybe this is a question for the memetic's corner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: God and physics [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3454018 - 12/06/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well, now since you have opened your mind to "good and evil" , your on your own. you got it twisted. god gave adam and eve a fuckin paradise to live in. they could eat anything they wished, they were livin the high life but(just like the whining liberals) it wasn't enough. they wanted more. only one tree in the whole garden was forbiden and they said fuck it ill do what i want. then god said hey i told your ass not to eat of that one tree, that one. since you werent content with having everything handed to you on a silver platter...you must now work for it....fast forward 3000-5000 years and we're still workin for our ends...and those who have great wealth (monetary) still aren't satisfied.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: God and physics [Re: uriahchase]
    #3454073 - 12/06/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If One gave You a fuckin paradise to live in.
and put in a big red button, on it i would stand in nifty letters: "do not press this button".

you then live in this Paradise for eons, so tell me?

what would make you not push that button? :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: God and physics [Re: Gomp]
    #3454098 - 12/06/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I know my history Gomp, I won't repeat that mistake!

I'll make the woman push it.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: God and physics [Re: chunder]
    #3454114 - 12/06/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what mistake?

:wink: :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: God and physics [Re: Gomp]
    #3454855 - 12/06/04 01:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, im going to agree with you... what mistake?  :laugh:

God new we would were to be left to make our own decisions, otherwise, what would be the point, eh?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order