Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2864061 - 07/07/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

I think you also need to realise that there is also an extreme faction on the jewish side of the equation who do not recognise any rights of the palestinians at all and would probabaly be happy to see the palestinians wiped out.

they should also be eliminated. Then again they aren't going into public squares and blowing themselves up.

They don't have to. They have jets, tanks & missiles. Suicide bombings are result of total military supremacy of one side. It's not an Palestinian invention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: GazzBut]
    #2864065 - 07/07/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It amuses me the way you try and break such complex things down into such simplistic logical blocks.

it also amuses me how complex you try to make something quite simple to solve.  The only differnce is if we tried my may it would actually have results, your way has been tried and tried again with absolutly no effect.

Quote:

Read up on the way the jews formed Israel with the aid of the west, read up on how many arab villages were destroyed, read up on the stern gang etc etc and you may see that it is not simply a matter of which religion the jews follow. 

I know how Isreal was formed, I know that there have been villages destroyed and unfortunatly for you it IS about the beliefs.  I'm sorry if that's not the answer you want to hear but it's the truth.  I'm in no way saying that everything Isreal does is right but I'm not naive enough to think that if we just stop Isreal everything will be hunky dory.

Quote:

Its the same as your naive assumption that the only reason terrorists ,such as those who carried out 9/11, hate us is because we arent them! 

it was also that we are "friends" with Isreal and i'm guessing a lot of envy is involved.  And the big one IS that we aren't them.

Quote:

i) the fact that some of the holiest muslim sites in Palestine are occupied by Israel who are in turn supported heavily by the US might have something to do with it.

maybe those who invaded Isreal shouldn't have done that?  Spoils of war i'm afraid.

Quote:

ii) the fact that UN sanctions heavily backed by the US have been responsible for the deaths of an estimated 1 million iraqi's might have something to do with it.

I like how Saddam was not to blame.  Nice job :thumbup:  What about the oil for food program?  I like how many of you like to blame all the bad things (in your opinion of bad) on the US when it's a UN operation.

Quote:

iii) cruise missile attacks on Afghansitan and Sudan which killed innocents and not the targets intended (Yes I know it was Clinton, make absolutely no difference to me)might also have something to do with it

in response i'm afraid (and I don't care about Clinton).  If we would of hit our targets the result would of been the same.

Quote:

Bin laden also states the US meddling in Saudi affairs and also US support for the Saudi regime which bin laden despises as reasons for his hatred of america.

who gives a fuck what bin laden thinks?  who is he?  He's not a spokesperson to anyone but the cowardly homocide bombers and murderers.  What were these foriegn affairs? Desert Storm/shield?  If so, i'm afraid to inform that coward that we were asked by them to protect them.  Bin Laden does not make the decisions for the Saudi people i'm afraid.

Quote:

which bin laden despises as reasons for his hatred of america.

what doesn't he despise? he hates anyone who doesn't agree with him, that can't be denied.

Quote:

Of course it makes it so much easier to fully support the war on terror if you simply discount all of the above and choose to believe that the terrorists do what they do simply because "we are not them". 

sometimes the more simplistic a solution is the more effective it will be.  You give the terrorists "legitamacy" when you try to figure the "whys" when the "whys" tend to stem from ignorance and cowardly actions.  Believe me, i'd like nothing more to isolate the middle east and let them destroy each other but that will not give them the attention they (the terrorists) want and need.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: zeronio]
    #2864067 - 07/07/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

They don't have to. They have jets, tanks & missiles. Suicide bombings are result of total military supremacy of one side. It's not an Palestinian invention.

nice try but you missed. the Isrealis have tended to be reactionary in the past. If all the bombing stopped today i'd be willing to bet the Isrealis wouldn't "react".

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: Redo]
    #2864071 - 07/07/04 07:42 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

> Well, its too late now to say were sorry and to ask them to stop blowing us up.

Why should it ever be too late to ask for peace?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #2864093 - 07/07/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

If all the bombing stopped today i'd be willing to bet the Isrealis wouldn't "react".

Palestinians that live in refugee camps for decades know that they won't be allowed to return to their land even if terrorists stop bombing.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: zeronio]
    #2864100 - 07/07/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Palestinians that live in refugee camps for decades know that they won't be allowed to return to their land even if terrorists stop bombing.

you don't actually believe that do you? Isreal has tried to make compromises with land (which I feel they don't really have to) and eveytime they do Yassar Arafat and the other leaders have denied them.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #2864160 - 07/07/04 08:36 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Come off it Innvertigo, those poor mistreated terrorists just want some love and respect. Social outcasts as teenagers and shunned by their peers we should embrace them as the misguided sweethearts they are...  :heart:

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2864171 - 07/07/04 08:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

> Suicide bombings are result of total military supremacy of one side.

Suicide bombings are the result of one thing, and one thing only... the media. If the global media didn't say or show a single thing about suicide bombings, they would stop (for the most part).

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2864193 - 07/07/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe if we sing Kumbia(sp) :jamming: and give them a big hug :hug:, or perhaps take them to a nice Yankees game. :yawn:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: Seuss]
    #2864204 - 07/07/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Suicide bombings are the result of one thing, and one thing only... the media. If the global media didn't say or show a single thing about suicide bombings, they would stop (for the most part).

yes and no. I don't think they would stop but there would be less.

did you mean to reply to me?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #2864210 - 07/07/04 09:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

:grin:

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2864214 - 07/07/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

> did you mean to reply to me?

Indirectly... I was replying to the quote in your reply... :grin:  I got too lazy to scroll back up for the original source.

> I don't think they would stop but there would be less.

Concur... there will always be the random flake or two, but I don't think you will see the army of women and children sent with bombs strapped to their bodies that you see now.  The attention from the global media is what is driving the current wave of violence... even terrorists understand the foundations of capitalism.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2864251 - 07/07/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The attention from the global media is what is driving the current wave of violence... even terrorists understand the foundations of capitalism

I can't disagree here. However IMHO the terrorists would make it on some news by elevating their exposure (ie WTC, bombing Key tourist attractions, etc.). It's impossible to ignore them completely but ignoring their rants a little more would help.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2864354 - 07/07/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Why should it ever be too late to ask for peace?

All they have to do is walk away from terrorist activities.

OfflineEd1
Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: trendal]
    #2864385 - 07/07/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

We need to support Israel. Israel is a good terrorist extermination system, kind of like a roach motel. Terrorists check in, but they don't check out. The only way to end terrorism is to weed out the genes which make people stupid enough to believe in Islam and then do terrorism and jihad.

OfflineEd1
Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: Ed1]
    #2864391 - 07/07/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

There are two types of Jihad against the Kuffar

1- Offensive Jihad
2- Defensive Jihad

1- Offensive Jihad is when the Muslims launch an offensive attack. If this attack is on the Kuffar who have previously received the message of Islam, then to call them towards Islam before commencement of the attack is considered preferable.

However, if the message of Islam has not reached them, then the Kuffar will be invited towards Islam. If they reject this true faith, then they will have to pay Jizyah (Kufr tax). If they refuse to submit to the payment of Jizyah then the Muslims are to fight against them. With this type of Jihad the Kuffar who plot against the Muslims are repelled and their hearts are filled with fear, so that they do not succeed in their plans.

The offensive Jihad is Fardh Kifayah, the purpose of which is to ensure the Kuffar remain terrorised and away from mischief, thereby, allowing the message of Islam to be conveyed without any obstructions.

If one group of Muslims fulfil this obligation then it will be sufficient on behalf of all Muslims, but if there are no Muslims fulfilling this obligation then everyone is considered sinful.

It is stated in Fatawa Shami: It is required of the Imam (leader) of the Muslims to dispatch the army routinely once or twice a year towards the Kufr countries. It is also the duty of the Muslim public to assist the Imam in this noble cause. If the Imam does not send an army, then he will considered sinful.

The majority of Jihad undertaken at the time of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) was within the category of offensive Jihad.

The Quran has called upon the Muslims to undertake the offensive Jihad and when this obligation is satisfactorily fulfilled there would be no apparent need for the defensive Jihad.

When Muslims neglect this important obligation then they are subjected to the defensive Jihad and this has become, with regret, widely common in our time.

http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/jihad.html

http://www.questia.com/Index.jsp?CRID=islamic_fundamentalism&OFFID=se1

Edited by Ed1 (07/07/04 10:03 AM)

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2864397 - 07/07/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

so Ed1, your saying our only hope is to kill them all instead of sparing the innocents lives?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2864400 - 07/07/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ed1 said:
We need to support Israel. Israel is a good terrorist extermination system, kind of like a roach motel. Terrorists check in, but they don't check out. The only way to end terrorism is to weed out the genes which make people stupid enough to believe in Islam and then do terrorism and jihad.

Uh...I don't believe it's genes so much as ideology. And you can't kill an ideology with bombs.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Example: Israel's War on Terror [Re: silversoul7]
    #2864411 - 07/07/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Uh...I don't believe it's genes so much as ideology. And you can't kill an ideology with bombs.

You cant destroy it with words either, its like one giant Waco.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2864423 - 07/07/04 10:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Suicide bombings are the result of one thing, and one thing only... Scumbags.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale