Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26267395 -

Her fucking tweets are the source


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26267397 -

The tweet was posted on the previous page and you posted it.

Do you read what you post?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (10/21/19 12:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26267433 -

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if hillary emerged as a dark horse at the convention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26267458 -

Ya that’s absurd


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26267460 -

God fucking forbid.


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #26267466 -

We'll have to see if things can be decided in the first round.  Otherwise, just remember, you heard it here first.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26267502 -

argh


--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26267514 -

Uh oh don't insult Koods higher power, Hillary Clinton.


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26267554 -

koods said:
The tweet was posted on the previous page and you posted it.

Do you read what you post?



Yes read it.  She never said the primary was now between her and Hillary.

That's just you make believing yet again.  Here it is again:



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26267570 -

Are you blind?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26267669 -

Is it true that 'Gabbard wrote an unhinged tweet saying that the primary was now between her and Clinton.'
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 10/21/19 02:50 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26267686 -

I don't know about unhinged but yeah, she said it in the second to last line

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 3
    #26267707 -

koods said:
Gabbard wrote an unhinged tweet saying that the primary was now between her and and Clinton.  :laugh2:

Like anyone cares about either of them



What does that have to do with what XUL said? Or what I said?

Gabbard has a shit record on lbgt rights like every single politician in the country except for Bernie Sanders.

Like I said, I have my problems with her but liberals have this weird hatred of her. I can understand Hillary’s hatred: Gabbard was a rising star at a prominent position in the DNC until she resigned over the party colluding against Sanders in 2015/2016. That’s a hell of a motivation for Clinton to attack her, and of course like everything else that’s to blame for Hillary shitting the bed against Trump, Russia is at the center of it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26267711 -

ballsalsa said:
I don't know about unhinged but yeah, she said it in the second to last line



Couple things:

Yes it was said in the tweet.
Gabbard let’s her sister post on her account and has made some strategically poor tweets in the past.
It was a dumb tweet. I see trying to boost your name in a few media cycles because Hillary Clinton called you a traitor, but she went about it poorly. She doesn’t have great political instincts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26267744 -

ballsalsa said:
I don't know about unhinged but yeah, she said it in the second to last line



Thank you, I guess I am blind.  :blush:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26267752 -

The tweet reads that it is "now clear" rather than the "primary is now"
the implication is not that Clinton is now in the running against Gabbard
but, rather, that the forces that wanted Hillary in power previously are still aligning against people like Tulsi
and that Hillary Clinton outright using her name power to direct unwitting democrats against Tulsi Gabbard outwardly labels the narrative that it reinforces
(that is, that outsider candidates are being purposely ignored or misrepresented while insiders like Warren and Biden get big ups from the media and establishment)

whether or not it is unhinged to implicate Hillary in a conspiracy when she has actively taken action against Tulsi as an individual is a different matter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Tantrika]
    #26267757 -

Good post.  :toast:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26267763 -

I look at betting markets to weed out noise.
Talk is cheap, putting up incorrect odds is not.

They have had her shortening for the last couple of months...for what it's worth.
Same with my man Pete.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: pineninja]
    #26267767 -

Quote:
that is, that outsider candidates are being purposely ignored or misrepresented while insiders like Warren and Biden get big ups from the media and establishment)



How is warren an insider and sanders isn’t?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26267770 -

Quote:
The tweet reads that it is "now clear" rather than the "primary is now"



That’s even more delusional on her part. She always thought it was between her and somebody who isn’t running, but now it’s clear.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,076 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 09:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,158 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,125 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.066 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 22 queries.