Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26265252 -

You called Tulsi despicable after it was pointed out that "She is more concerned with being anti-war than anti-Trump.”


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26265269 -

I made that post because I just read an article about her anti gay activism.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26265292 -

It's funny. Obama ran half his campaign on boarder protection and no one cares. Hillary Clinton tried to get a wall in 2006 and no one cares. Donald Trump does the same exact thing then you guys think he's a racist idiot. obviously it's because he's a white man.. If he was black or a woman you guys wouldn't even care..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26265296 -

Brian Jones said:
relic said:
Shenmue, our wise ole sage, casting aspersions about the lack of deep thought. 

Lolz.



I know he wants to conquer England or Australia as a feel good move. I'm sure our generals are plotting on this as we speak, right?



As a matter of fact they are!! :yesnod: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26265298 -

Dude when are you going to remove that creepy ass profile picture? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Shenmue]
    #26265307 -

Shenmue said:
It's funny. Obama ran half his campaign on boarder protection and no one cares. Hillary Clinton tried to get a wall in 2006 and no one cares. Donald Trump does the same exact thing then you guys think he's a racist idiot. obviously it's because he's a white man.. If he was black or a woman you guys wouldn't even care..



If you were paying attention you'd find that most of the people critical of the wall are also highly critical of Obama's immigration plan. Hillary was never president so I doubt there's as much criticism there.

Trump isn't a racist because he wants a wall, he was a racist well before he was president. Check this post out - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26263703#26263703


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26265337 -

koods said:
I made that post because I just read an article about her anti gay activism.



Got it.  You're upset that she was born into a religious family.

She's since apologized and turned pro gay before running for president, but you probably knew that already.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 4
    #26265341 -

I just saw this tweet:  :lol:



Edit:  This was after Hillary Clinton accused Tulsi Gabbard — a combat veteran, soldier and Major in the Army National Guard — of being “groomed” to be a “Russian asset”.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (10/20/19 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26265344 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I just saw this tweet:  :lol:





:kaneclap: Go Tulsi


--------------------
https://youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: YangSupporter] * 2
    #26265697 -

YangSupporter said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I just saw this tweet:  :lol:





:kaneclap: Go Tulsi



Tulsi is definitely a better person than Hillary Clinton. Tulsi served in the military so she's one of the only candidates that's had a normal job. She's probably the best democratic candidate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Shenmue]
    #26265725 -

What's a "normal job"?

Does teaching count? How about carpentry? I'm gonna guess being a lawyer isn't a "normal job".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26265854 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I just saw this tweet:  :lol:



Edit:  This was after Hillary Clinton accused Tulsi Gabbard — a combat veteran, soldier and Major in the Army National Guard — of being “groomed” to be a “Russian asset”.



Tulsi Gabbard's bindi is now a laser sight dot. :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26265878 -

Jobs that 2nd class people normally do. The ones that actually require effort and pain. You know want I meant douchebag lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Kryptos]
    #26266053 -

Kryptos said:
What's a "normal job"?

Does teaching count? How about carpentry? I'm gonna guess being a lawyer isn't a "normal job".



Basically anyone who hasn't been a career politician their whole life
for instance, here in Canada, the Conservatives tried making a big deal about how Andrew Scheer was an "everyman" candidate
because he worked an insurance job before getting into politics

then it became clear that he only held that position for a half a year, compared to his years as a politician
Quote:
Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer has talked for years about his private sector experience as an insurance broker, but under questioning Monday, he admitted he only worked in the industry for "six or seven months."

CBC News asked him exactly how long he'd worked in a Regina insurance office.

"I worked from approximately spring to some time in the fall," he said, saying he'd have to go back and check his personal records for the exact dates.

CBC News also asked Scheer to clarify exactly what his role was in this office.

He said his job was "supporting the whole team … answering questions from customers and clients and doing preparatory work." He added that he would also explain and pass on information to people coming into the office.

When CBC News suggested this meant he'd never actually worked as a broker, Scheer said that although he (eventually) received his accreditation under the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker Program, "at this particular office, the licensed brokers finalized all the transactions."

Conrad Shenher, who owned the insurance firm where Scheer worked and is now retired, told CBC News in a phone call that he doesn't remember what Scheer's duties were because it was so long ago.

In response to an earlier question from The Canadian Press, Scheer had said "I left before obtaining the full licence but I did receive that accreditation for general insurance."

He also said he had many different jobs before being elected, including waiting tables.



Quote:
On Saturday, The Globe and Mail reported that despite Scheer's claim to have been a broker, the newspaper could find no evidence that he had received the accreditation needed to be a broker before he was elected to the House of Commons in 2004, when he was only 25.



https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scheer-insurance-broker-monday-1.5303394

apparently lacking experience in the political sphere is considered a selling point
to my comprehension, a similiar sentiment has ridden behind Trump labelling him as an "outsider" to the corrupt system

at a guess, it likely has to do with perceptions of all politicians being corrupt
under such a system, Bernie is a corrupt tool of the system due to being in politics for so long,
but Tulsi is an outsider who worked a job average American citizens work, before deciding to get into politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 2
    #26266285 -

koods said:
I made that post because I just read an article about her anti gay activism.



That was when she was a teenager and very young adult. She was a hardcore Christian growing up. I believe her Dad was a Pastor, or some other Church Preacher sort.

Most of us get our early Political\Social beliefs from our Parents. It's not until we venture out and experience everything life has to offer that our Political Beliefs start to mold. Tulsi is for full Decriminalization now!

She's apologized endlessly for her beliefs as a Young Woman, and has a perfect LGBTQ voting record in 7 year of Congress. Hillary was against Gay Marriage until like 5 years ago, does that make Hillary Homophobic and against equality?

I know two wrongs don't make a Right but this is the problem with our current Political System. We hold people to two different standards. If a Politician represents the Status Quo, they can do almost anything. They can lie us into a War like Bush without consequence so long as it's approved by the Donors.

That's why I love Jimmy Dore. Jimmy tells the truth about his own Party. The RNC needs someone like Jimmy. He was the loudest voice against the Russia Gate Hoax, and other Deep State Propaganda. He knows whatever underhanded BS used on Trump will be the new norm and used against Progressives next.

This is to avoid them using targeted attacks against future Candidates like Tulsi or Bernie. It's super easy to set a 'new standard' in Washington. Obama started 3 new Wars off a 10 year old 9\11 Resolution and now that's normal. Trump is labeled a Russian asset for years, so now it's OK to smear Tulsi. New Norms.

Tulsi, a Major in the Armed Forces who's done two deployments to the Middle East. A Hindu Woman of Color who put her life on the line Multiple times for her Country is now being called treasonous on CNN\NBC...and that's NORMAL because of the RussiaGate coverage and lack of backlash.

Trump will be gone, then what? We'll have set a ton of bad Standards that give the intelligence community unchecked power in every future election. FoxNews Covered Obama with obvious bias but the Trump coverage goes way beyond that. It's now a daily norm to spread blatant misinformation 24\7 if it protect the status quo.

Edited by Magicman69 (10/20/19 10:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Magicman69] * 2
    #26266707 -

People can change when it comes to walls and Immigration, but not gay rights.

That is what I feel Koods believes.

Why? I have no fuggin clue.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26266960 -

Shenmue said:
Jobs that 2nd class people normally do. The ones that actually require effort and pain. You know want I meant douchebag lol.



No, I'd like you to explain what a normal job is. Is, and tantrika mentioned, insurance sales a normal job? Is teaching? Is carpentry? Is being a lawyer? How about a chemist? Or a doctor?

Which of those jobs are normal, and which of those jobs are not normal?

It's a pretty simple question that you should be able to answer. Definitely without resorting to playground insults.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL] * 1
    #26267124 -

XUL said:
People can change when it comes to walls and Immigration, but not gay rights.

That is what I feel Koods believes.

Why? I have no fuggin clue.



That’s because compassion for his tribe is required and compassion for other tribes is optional


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26267294 -

Gabbard wrote an unhinged tweet saying that the primary was now between her and and Clinton.  :laugh2:

Like anyone cares about either of them


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26267360 -

koods said:
Gabbard wrote an unhinged tweet saying that the primary was now between her and and Clinton.



Source, or make believe?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | | Last >

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 09:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,166 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,127 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.