Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
The Unenlightened Fool
    #18428937 -

So, I am going to pretend that I have no idea what the global political situation is, which I can assure you that I know everything about. All of those unpublished documents that show whats really going on have been transmitted to me by a higher intelligence (no joke!!!). But alas I will play the fool for this thread. Now its up to you shroomerites to convince me as best as you can that the elite is really trying to enslave us. I will only accept scientific articles or actual documents from any government proving this is true. No youtube videos that don't source anything.

Give me your best try!


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18428944 -

I'm the only higher intelligence around here. :satansmoking:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Icelander]
    #18428956 -

Prove it. For all I know that voice in my head giving me indisputable info on the elite could be you!


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18429075 -

The proof is all around you. :satansmoking:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Icelander]
    #18429119 -

My reality tunnel is but a small fraction of the world. I need proof.


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18429172 -



--------------------
zen by age ten times six hundred lifetimes
Light up the darkness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18429612 -

dustinthewind13 said:
My reality tunnel is but a small fraction of the world. I need proof.




Good luck. :haha:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Icelander]
    #18429834 -

Icelander said:
dustinthewind13 said:
My reality tunnel is but a small fraction of the world. I need proof.




Good luck. :haha:



I know right? There's nothing better than to know that civilization sucks because of a fraction of society than human nature in general. I mean I'm not mega rich.


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18429984 -

Anyone following orders is equally to blame.

It stops as soon as we want it to. That's a fact.


--------------------
"They consider me insane but I know that I am a hero living under the eyes of the gods."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: viktor]
    #18430030 -

check out this www.911truth.org don't get me wrong some of these people are a little :paranoid: ,but there is some good research papers on how the government had a hand in 9/11.


--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Icelander]
    #18430057 -

Icelander said:
I'm the only higher intelligence around here. :satansmoking:



That's a lot to brag about. :haha:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18430538 -

I pooped in your toilet and didn't flush

:noargument:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: The Phleg]
    #18430566 -

pyrate999 said:
Icelander said:
I'm the only higher intelligence around here. :satansmoking:



That's a lot to brag about. :haha:



True:blush:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18430692 -

This thread is terrible, I get what you're trying to do, but damn dude. Is this the best you could come up with?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18431027 -

dustinthewind13 said:
So, I am going to pretend that I have no idea what the global political situation is, which I can assure you that I know everything about. All of those unpublished documents that show whats really going on have been transmitted to me by a higher intelligence (no joke!!!). But alas I will play the fool for this thread. Now its up to you shroomerites to convince me as best as you can that the elite is really trying to enslave us. I will only accept scientific articles or actual documents from any government proving this is true. No youtube videos that don't source anything.

Give me your best try!



Without youtube videos?  Fuck you!  Besides, I ain't gonna help you and your fellow gov shills fix your leaks by picking my breain apart.  Another fuck you!

Nobody knows.  No one but The Fool And Me.



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Icelander]
    #18431045 -

hTx said:
I am teh l33t.

You enslaved yourselves.

Its science.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130614082504.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130613142831.htm



What do those links have to do with anything? If they are supposed to prove to the OP what he is asking they don't really apply...

Icelander said:
I'm the only higher intelligence around here. :satansmoking:



I'm higher :haha:


--------------------
:brainondrugs:

You are not special :haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #18431065 -

tymoteusz3 said:
hTx said:
I am teh l33t.

You enslaved yourselves.

Its science.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130614082504.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130613142831.htm



What do those links have to do with anything? If they are supposed to prove to the OP what he is asking they don't really apply...

Icelander said:
I'm the only higher intelligence around here. :satansmoking:



I'm higher :haha:



I'm Higher AND Higher.  So there.



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #18431097 -

Bodhi of Ankou said:
This thread is terrible, I get what you're trying to do, but damn dude. Is this the best you could come up with?



Well, I hear a lot of claims about conspiracies and they're usually backed up by youtube videos that don't source anything. I was curious how many legit sources I'd get, but I agree that this thread is a fail. How about you try and do better?


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: dustinthewind13]
    #18431407 -



--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unenlightened Fool [Re: Kickle]
    #18431429 -

Nice. Thanks. I'll get back to you after reading and watching all of this. Don't have much time right now, but when I do I might turn into an enlightened fool. :courtjester:

Oh and people. Yes, I do accept TED videos. :lol:


--------------------
"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and forget his own." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."  - Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it." -Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Being religious contradicts being intelligent?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
inetiatic 8,529 73 02/22/07 11:11 PM
by Continuum
* Intelligent Design
( 1 2 all )
djd586 3,329 22 12/18/03 03:32 PM
by fireworks_god
* You silly afterlife-believing fools...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Mixomatosis 7,349 99 11/30/03 08:04 PM
by trendal
* Race And Intelligence
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
DiploidM 18,874 199 09/28/05 08:14 AM
by crunchytoast
* Intelligence
( 1 2 all )
AlienMix 1,319 30 06/14/06 05:04 PM
by fireworks_god
* For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 13,637 133 07/12/05 10:37 PM
by GNIOM1498
* There isn't intelligent life out there reason 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Dogomush 10,211 141 09/07/09 10:46 AM
by sandman3698
* I am wholly unenlightened.
( 1 2 3 all )
deCypher 3,608 57 01/10/09 11:28 AM
by deCypher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,574 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.