Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Shroomism]
    #1089673 - 11/27/02 01:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for taking the time to reply to these questions man.. I've got some more though:

How do you communicate with these aliens?
Why are these species named after constellations which only appear as those certain constellations with that English name from here on Earth?
You have physically interacted with all of these beings?
Why would they not appear to everybody to prevent all the disbelief and mockery or whatever else one has been contacted apparently has to put up with? Why do they select only a few people who may be pretty unusual or seemingly incredible to begin with? Why not just "hello look we're here and we'd like you guys to join in, so why don't you get your act together and we'll start clueing you in on whats going on around you," Edit#1(addition): to everybody all at once? (end edit)
Why don't we have any types of transportation that they have if they've been interacting with us for so long?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
I'll have plenty more

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (11/27/02 01:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Strumpling]
    #1089685 - 11/27/02 01:26 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Aliens would not be all that different than us if you discected it.

We would all just be a soul living life.

:tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Murex]
    #1089687 - 11/27/02 01:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol ok when did I say otherwise?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1089724 - 11/27/02 01:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Oh another question as well:

People speak of DMT in relation to alien contact experiences... Have you tried DMT Shroomism?

Do you have any insight or even random thoughts on any kind of connection between the two?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1089754 - 11/27/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How do you communicate with these aliens?

Primarilly through telepathy (subconscious communication) and dreams.

Why are these species named after constellations which only appear as those certain constellations with that English name from here on Earth?

These are only names so that we are able to understand. I'm sure they don't call themselves that in their own tongue when amongst themselves. We identify with stars, so they say, we are from there... and so we put a label onto it in order to grasp it.

Why would they not appear to everybody to prevent all the disbelief and mockery or whatever else one has been contacted apparently has to put up with?

According to them, they have appeared to everyone. They say that everyone on Earth has had some contact with an extraterrestial in some form or another, whether it be through physical contact, telepathic communication, or just a visit in the dream state. Most of them being 4th dimensional however, it is outside of our range of perception in the 'normal senses'. Telepathy occurs in the subconscious, so it can occur without anyone being consciously aware of it. We are moving into the '4th dimension' . They are waiting for us. Earth as a whole needs to be at certain level of spiritual maturity before they can reveal themselves on a global level. So until then, they are working with individuals, preparing us one at a time for this event. It's not so much a matter of getting contact as it is remembering and recognizing it.....

Why do they select only a few people who may be pretty unusual or seemingly incredible to begin with?

Most likely because those are the people that are most open to outside or higher forces and are consciously more in touch with their subconscious., therefore more easily able to perceive the experiences. They don't just select only a few people... only these few people come out with it because they are not afraid.

Why not just "hello look we're here and we'd like you guys to join in, so why don't you get your act together and we'll start clueing you in on whats going on around you."

They would love to do that, except for two things:
1. As of right now, there is a rule called Non-interference. Which means that highly evolved beings cannot physically interact with lesser developed civilizations (or what they call planetbound civilizations) Their contact is very limited as they can only communicate telepathically or make dream visits or physical contact in extenuating circumstances. This is because they do not want to interfere with our natural evolution *until* we have reached a point where we can assume responsibility for our own actions.
2. This has been done in the past when we were even less developed, and it caused chaos. This is why the rule is in place. We also saw them as Gods back then, which they did not want. Right now, if aliens just started flying around and landing everywhere and saying "hullo!" it would cause hysteria. We HAVE TO be at a certain level of spiritual maturity before we can fully interact with them. They are here to help guide us into the Galatic Society..hold our hand if you will....but not carry us. They will reveal themselves on the Global level when the time is right. We have been being prepared for this event for some time, starting with Roswell and the increasing alien presence in the media and whatnot... we need to be comfortable with them first.

Why don't we have any types of transportation that they have if they've been interacting with us for so long?

Because it is too advanced for us to understand. Or we are missing some key ingredients. There is evidence that the government has been experimenting with found alien technology for some time, trying to reverse-engineer an alien craft to make their own. Anyway, if the government did have this technology, why would they tell the public about it? Methinks they have not been able to succesfully reproduce an exact replica of an alien craft, but have used some of the technologies from them. Again, we need to have a thourough understanding and spiritual maturity of several things if we are to comprehend and use this technology. Travelling through the universe with ease is not to be taken lightly.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1089767 - 11/27/02 01:59 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

People speak of DMT in relation to alien contact experiences... Have you tried DMT Shroomism?

Do you have any insight or even random thoughts on any kind of connection between the two?

I have tried DMT one time, and it was an amazing experience. Not one I can easily ascribe words to, but essentially I entered deep...deep into my subconscious where I met with my higher self and all of creation. There were many beings there.

The connection I make is that DMT allows you to consciously enter the subconscious, and since all alien contact is done subconsciously, and not consciously... that when people smoke DMT they become aware of the alien contact that has been there all along but just hasn't been noticed

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1089776 - 11/27/02 02:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Try taking in 5 grams dried and closing your eyes while listening to Fiaap De Oiadd. <--It's like ripping through another dimension. Holy fuck!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :smile: :blush:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1089796 - 11/27/02 02:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent stuff, Shroomism! I've got some more for ya for now... first, regarding:

"Again, we need to have a thourough understanding and spiritual maturity of several things if we are to comprehend and use this technology."

Several things = ?

And you'd said "So until then" meaning until "we're ready" for contact..... What's their estimate on when the Earthlings will be ready? They've done this before, I assume, so it seems they'd at least have a rough estimate? 2012 is it?

Won't we all still have to go to work and school and all this other crap even after we've been welcomed to this glactic federation?

What is the galactic federation up to nowadays anyway? What are current challenges they're facing out there in the universe? Are we realistically going to be able to help them with anything?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
i had a couple questions up above these too; don't know if you saw them

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1089807 - 11/27/02 02:13 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"that when people smoke DMT they become aware of the alien contact that has been there all along but just hasn't been noticed"

Was DMT the first contact experience you really recognized as legitimate alien contact, or had you already been KNOWINGLY communicating with them before this?

Have they heard Shpongle? Do they find artwork useless or powerful?

What information have they given you personally that you didn't read or obtain from somewhere else that you feel could be useful?

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (11/27/02 02:19 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1089835 - 11/27/02 02:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"Again, we need to have a thourough understanding and spiritual maturity of several things if we are to comprehend and use this technology."

Several things = ?

Several things being:

1. We need to unite as a species of Earth, not be seperated as individual nations. We are all humans on the same planet. We need to embrace and accept our diversity. This is key. What alien would want to show their presence to a world full of people that cant even get along with each other and are fighting over stupid things like land and money...they'd have to be crazy!

2. We need to take 100% responsibility for our actions. The universe has no place for people who blame the problems they created on others. Taking responsibility includes acknowledging and fixing things that are wrong, instead of just ignoring them.

Those are the most important issues.

And you'd said "So until then" meaning until "we're ready" for contact..... What's their estimate on when the Earthlings will be ready? They've done this before, I assume, so it seems they'd at least have a rough estimate? 2012 is it?

2003 is the rough estimate. 2012 is the definate.

Won't we all still have to go to work and school and all this other crap even after we've been welcomed to this glactic federation?

Yes, except things will function much differently. You wont go to a job you hate day after day and come back unfulfilled and unhappy. You will choose your own job, based on what you enjoy doing and are good at. Everyone will be provided for, everyone will work doing what they enjoy or ar good at, everyone will fill a niche. Everyone will work together... the jobs will function so that every job works off each other... when everyone is connected and in harmony... things flow much easier. School will be the same...you will learn what you want to learn, but there will be vast universal wisdom to learn... so it is very exciting. People who are excited to learn and WANT to learn, learn much faster. That's a really basic way of explaining it but I think you get an idea. Our society will not be based on income, but love, acceptance, and understanding.

What is the galactic federation up to nowadays anyway? What are current challenges they're facing out there in the universe?

Same thing they are always up to... maintaining order and peace in this galaxy. Current focus is on the Earth and it's spiritual development and future initiation into the Federation. We are the next prospects to join, so they are focusing on us and our world to help us progress to the next level. Biggest challenges include freeing us from the limiting control of the power figures... the wealthy elite who are only interested in power and money who try and control our world and our information. The influential cabal on our planet who seeks domination and manipulates the masses. They are trying to rid these people of their power and give it back to the citizens. Other tasks include but are not limited to: individual contact to spread the message, healing sessions... individually and globally... regulating contact to our planet to stop self serving figures from entering the scene... and generally preparing society for the "zero point" or...ascension into 4th density.

Are we realistically going to be able to help them with anything?

All are children of creation, and all have something to contribute. We underestimate our potential. They do not however.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1089837 - 11/27/02 02:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

1. We need to unite as a species of Earth, not be seperated as individual nations.

Bush must be very spiritual as he would love to unite the world under his dictatorship.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1089847 - 11/27/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Was DMT the first contact experience you really recognized as legitimate alien contact, or had you already been KNOWINGLY communicating with them before this?

My first CONSCIOUS experience occured after I had taken some LSD. However, after that I began remembering incidents that had been occuring since I was a young child. The DMT experience came about a year after the first conscious contact.

Most of the time however, I am sober.

Have they heard Shpongle? Do they find artwork useless or powerful?

Any form of art that enhances creativity and promotes spiritual growth they stand behind. They find artwork is VERY important to spiritual growth., and is quite powerful. Art speaks to the subconscious. Crop circles anyone?

What information have they given you personally that you didn't read or obtain from somewhere else that you feel could be useful?

Well...most of the information they have given to me that has been useful is very personal information, such as to cut off negative relationships with some other beings... how to heal certain spiritual dysfunctions, how to practice esp... etc... But I have been given some specific information that doesn't appear to have anything to do with me. I get the impression that I am not the only one getting the same information, I have found others who recieved the exact same things. Most of the things I learn from them... I pass on here anyway. It's not like its secret information, my job is to spread the information to as many people as possible.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1089848 - 11/27/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OK You've answered as many questions as I'm willing to ask, Shroomism - you've been a great sport - thanks for putting up with me for so long.

I'm still not convinced....... maybe I'm just "not ready" or whatever but I really don't believe it at this time :smile:

I'm glad I went over all of this though - aliens or not, you've got good values my man :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Peace, Shroomism

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Swami]
    #1089857 - 11/27/02 02:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Bush must be very spiritual as he would love to unite the world under his dictatorship.

There is a BIG difference between uniting the world into one global, controlling dichotomy that only seeks wealth and power over others, in a fear based society. Then a global society that is controlled by the people, that is based on free will, sovereignity, love, compassion for all things, and living in harmony with the planet and each other.

BIG difference.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1089862 - 11/27/02 02:51 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You don't have to believe my good man, just love your fellow humans and keep an open mind, as you have been doing. That's all you need to do.

--------------------

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1089991 - 11/27/02 03:46 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you sound very convincing.. and what you wrote is exactly the way i imagine more advanced civilizations. so i have a question too:
Do they know why the universe exists? who(what) have craeted it and why... this is a question that is bothering me for some time :smirk: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: lof]
    #1090011 - 11/27/02 03:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There can't be an original creator, in my opinion...... even if there's a god who created everything we know, that god is still sitting wherever it sits thinking "hmmm what the hell am I doing here how'd this all happen.... what created me? why am i here? whats the meaning of all this?"

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Life is the yin to death's yang

--------------------

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1090045 - 11/27/02 04:01 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

exactly.. thats why i'm so confused about the creation of the universe... and hope the aliens might know the answer :smile: 

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: lof]
    #1090070 - 11/27/02 04:12 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Do they know why the universe exists? who(what) have craeted it and why

heh...that's quite a question. I'll try to answer as best as possible but keep in mind I am a mere human with limited perception. I will pass on what they have taught me.

According to Pleiadian science, who have been able to travel outside of time to explore the very beginnings of our universe, but have also traveled beyond its barriers and learned from other races far more advanced than themselves about the infinite evolution of creation.

Our universe is inside a much larger realm of Creational energy that they call the Absolutum. There are 10 to the 49th power number of universes in this large and almost incomprehensible realm of spiritual energy. They have only been able to travel to one other universe so far, but have some understanding that each universe seems to be slightly different in size and development, yet are all similar in shape. It is believed that the Absolutum is within an even greater Creational Force, but nothing is known of that.

The spiritual energy of the Absolutum is called a Creation. A Creation does not exist in physical form.. It is intelligence in a form commonly called spirit. It is a nonmaterial living form of life made up of the spiritual energy of all the life forms that are within it. The large body of Creational Energy, the Absolutum, is a living life form itself and must continually strive to evolve. Evolution is learning. The process of thinking creates energy that forms into a logical sequence of thought and creates knowledge. As knowledge becomes more complex, it turns into wisdom learned through experience. It is the wisdom learned from experience that creates spiritual growth. In order for spiritual energy to evolve, it must create material life forms that develop energy through thought engaged in experience. This means that the Creational Spiritual Energy of the Absolutum knows that it must create material life forms in order to continue its growth through evolution. These material life forms are called universes.

There is much to explain the cycle of how a universe is created and how it evolves, which would take pages. But essentially, the universe exists in order to progress the evolution of the Absolutum and all that reside within it.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1090087 - 11/27/02 04:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Unfortunately there's no way to verify any of this ;-)

oh hey you had forgotten the Shpongle question :smile: but we're past that heheh

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order