Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Xlea321]
    #617582 -

Perhaps, the name of the board should be changed to "Spirituality and Irrationality," then you wouldn't have to worry about logic. As long as the board concerns "Philosophy," I would expect to see discussions in which logic is used. But, maybe I'm irrational that way.

BTW, what the hell do space aliens have to do with Spirituality and Philosophy? I've seen that a lot on this board. Shouldn't threads relating to that be in OTD?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: ]
    #617685 -

I was never against logic. I only said logic was one side of the coin.

But I think anything goes on this forum. Whether it is logical or not, we are free to express our ideas, and we are also free to disagree with those ideas.
If it wasn't for Swami, I would personally be debunking the flat earth myth and brain usage myth. (now I see what you have to deal with). But when someone comes up with a theory that can't be proved or disproved logically, I'm inclined to hear them out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Swami]
    #617940 -

Sorry Swami, but I do have a PhD in Applied Physics, so i kinda know just a little about the scientific method...but the application of it i've seen by the logic pushers on this board, well, fuckwit is just the word that instantly came to mind.

If someone suggests the earth is flat then by all means address it. If you are trying to state that you know all there is to know about the nature of consciousness because you've done half a semester on logic, well, the word Fuckwit is there for you. If the cap fits - wear it.


--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Xlea321]
    #617971 -

Sorry Swami, but I do have a PhD in Applied Physics...
I am also sorry that you have a degree in applied physics.

fuckwit is just the word that instantly came to mind.
Perhaps a PhD in English would be of more use to you or you could buy a Thesaurus.

If someone suggests the earth is flat then by all means address it.
Thank you for you permission.

If you are trying to state...
I rarely "try" to say anything. I express myself quite clearly.

...that you know all there is to know about the nature of consciousness
Never even remotely alluded to that in any post.

...because you've done half a semester on logic...
Never stated whether I studied logic or not. Apparently you have short-term memory difficulties or a reading comprehension problem.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Swami]
    #617973 -

You guys crack me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Cub]
    #617985 -

Just doing my job.


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Enough with the logic threads! [Re: Xlea321]
    #620266 -

I go inward when on shrooms.....entities don't talk to me then.

However, I do encounter entities when totally straight.....all the time....read my post "The Paranormal Investigation".....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Importance of Genetic Homosexuality
( 1 2 3 all )
chemkid 5,391 55 12/21/02 03:39 AM
by nubious
* ? is for logic thread Sclorch 616 3 05/02/02 11:15 AM
by Revelation
* Homosexuality and its Cause(s)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DiploidM 6,381 73 10/26/04 03:11 PM
by kbilly
* Genetics and Homosexuality------I don't think so
( 1 2 3 4 all )
chemkid 10,044 78 07/29/02 03:45 PM
by chemkid
* Racism, homophobia and homosexuality.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Shroomalicious 6,804 76 12/17/02 07:36 AM
by Anonymous
* Exsistance is pointless... (prove me wrong, plz)
( 1 2 3 all )
ShrooomKing 4,911 45 04/22/11 08:20 PM
by jjdiggincrates
* homosexuality
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ribbit 9,898 105 01/16/03 02:44 AM
by TeTr0
* Not everything can be explained by logic
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mixomatosis 4,996 63 12/27/03 06:07 PM
by Positronius

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,115 topic views. 0 members, 57 guests and 32 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.