Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28998793 -

Nobody’s perfect, Texan Hiney Badger.  :crankey:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #28998825 -

I’m pretty close to perfect 👍
:iloveyoubitch:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28998986 -

Is he really this stupid or is he lying?



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #28999009 -

koods said:
Is he really this stupid or is he lying?





Are you really that stupid?
:picard:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28999012 -

The tariffs are regressive, meaning they are a tax on the average person because they raise prices on goods. By definition a national tax as it applies to everybody, and by definition raising prices is inflation.

So yes, Trump is that stupid.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #28999024 -

Only fools think that tariffs will make the country paying them more rich.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28999033 -

Stupid people be like: TRUMP IS MY GUY! HE'S GONNA LOWER TAXES BY ENFORCING TARRIFFS ON US!

:ilold:

We need a takedown...

:kittytakedown:


--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #28999080 -

Can either of you even explain how tariffs work?

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-are-tariffs

Read something for fuck sake, you’re just as bad as the people you hate

:picard:


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #28999086 -

TrancedOutBrah said:
Stupid people be like: TRUMP IS MY GUY! HE'S GONNA LOWER TAXES BY ENFORCING TARRIFFS ON US!

:ilold:

We need a takedown...

:kittytakedown:



Did you see the cnn interview??
:niggawhy:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28999145 -

This one ?  Trump is a rapecist .

Quote:
[A former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model is alleging that former President Donald Trump groped her in the 1990s, in what she believes was an attempt to show off for Jeffrey Epstein.

In her first on-camera interview about the allegation, /quote]

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/10/24/politics/stacey-williams-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28999147 -



--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #28999153 -

I’m good friends with Diddy


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28999168 -

Give me some of that Diddy oil.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28999346 -



--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28999360 -

koods said:
Lots of rumors about a video of Trump fondling the teenage daughter of a campaign donor. Right wing influencers are saying the video is AI, so sounds like there is a video.



This just in, the video isn't of teenage girl, it's actually of Arnold Palmer


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28999362 -

theRealrollforever said:
Can either of you even explain how tariffs work?

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-are-tariffs

Read something for fuck sake, you’re just as bad as the people you hate

:picard:



Tldr

But I choose to believe a tarrif is this

An American steel girder cost $10

A Chinese steel girder cost $5

If there's a 100% terrif on Chinese girders

I buy girder from China, I pay China $5 and uncle sam $5

So I might as well buy the amareican girder for $10 and support my compatriot


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #28999412 -

lol kamalanomics for ya


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28999419 -

I early voted Tuesday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: weirdguy32]
    #28999436 -

weirdguy32 said:
I early voted Tuesday



:endorse:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 2
    #28999445 -

gopher said:
theRealrollforever said:
Can either of you even explain how tariffs work?

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/what-are-tariffs

Read something for fuck sake, you’re just as bad as the people you hate

:picard:



Tldr

But I choose to believe a tarrif is this

An American steel girder cost $10

A Chinese steel girder cost $5

If there's a 100% terrif on Chinese girders

I buy girder from China, I pay China $5 and uncle sam $5

So I might as well buy the amareican girder for $10 and support my compatriot



That's the idea but also you have to keep in mind that you otherwise as a consumer could have paid 1/2 the price for that girder.  Multiply that across thousands of homes and buildings, etc.  this is why tariffs are said to be inflationary.  They literally artificially raise the price at the point of sale

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,217 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 18 queries.