Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 6123 | 6124 | 6125 | 6126 | 6127 | 6128 | 6129 | 6130 | 6131 | 6132 | 6133 | 6134 | 6135 | 6136 | 6137 | 6138 | 6139 | 6140 | 6141 | 6142 | 6143 | | Last >
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 6
    #27713521 -

Well these are strictly for storage lol.. I wouldn’t dare send these to anyone easily with one stamp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 1
    #27713530 -

:mindblown:

That seems very useful. One could easily  send out proven clone cultures (oyster of course).


--------------------
Two eyes to look, One eye to see.
Prying open my third eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 4
    #27713567 -

LPEU 'bottom-pin' the size of a New York strip lol


--------------------



I :heart: 5318008


NOT a virgin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 1
    #27713583 -

^^^ that thing is a monster!

I like the grain in swabs idea. How long would they last though?

edit: I didn't read enough lol, 18 months is surprising! This is an awesome way to store some cultures

Pic tax


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Mycoplex]
    #27713585 -

MysticMycologist said:
That’s a lot of fruit on that cosmoplex. Is that from MS? I can’t wait to run some of my cosmoplex tamps. Been too busy with the woodlovers



It sure is, this one came straight from the germ plate. S/O to Myco for the immaculate samples :rockon:

Mycoplex said:
Excellent work Mojave, that pinset is awesome and the color on the fruits looks better than what I typically get.  You must have the conditions better set than me!



Thank you! I really appreciate it, as I had no clue what I was doing :lol: This species looks so damn cool, I'll definitely be giving it another go in the near future.


--------------------
CV+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster] * 3
    #27713591 -

Quote:
:grin:

Faht



Those are the biggest spores i’ve ever seen! =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: san pedro guy]
    #27713658 -

That's a really good idea fat. I remember people talking about sending wedges in plastic baggies, but it's just so destructive to the sample.
And I even considered the like amibo coin cases, 2hich worked, but still raped the sample and like baggies were not sterile.


Now you have me wondering, how can we make our own sterilization pouches on smaller sizes.

I mean it's one thing to put some tyvek or sfd on a lid and use a jar.

But what if you could like, cut  squares of tyvek, and silicone them into pouches or something... Or I wonder if tyvek would melt in a sealer....

But I guess swab packs are just a few cents when you buy a box..?


Great fucking idea man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 1
    #27713661 -

you could just do a foil pouch like a print.


--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: sandman420] * 4
    #27713663 -

Fucking their it is!

Damn son.


Cultures just got blown up boioii

:baaaam::baaaam:



I'm about to put a bunch of sheets of foil in a jar and sterilize it, so when I want to send out a grain I can open the jar in the flow, secure it, seal the jar back up and send it.


Man I'm so happy about this idea.


--------------------
OmManiPadmeHum,OmManiPadmeHum, OmManiPadMeHum...
There are known knowns, there are known unknowns,
          there are also unknown unknowns.
With great privilege comes great responsibility.

Quantom Qups PROOF AND Soft Drops
Turn your Swab to a Syringe and Syringe to Multiple Syringes!
No Pours (QuantomStyal)
Magic Fruit Leather
DMT for IandI

Edited by QM33 (03/30/22 05:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove]
    #27713683 -

Make sure to use heavy duty foil. The automatic letter machines may force some tearing. Gotta do a test run and mail it to someone far away.


--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: sandman420] * 3
    #27713690 -

Who wants some oysters lol? Sandy? Haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove] * 3
    #27713741 -

I was thinking about making little pouches of colonized grain kinda like that but the size of a little seed tube, then you could just dump it into a jar and instant g2g.


I like that swab pack idea, much rather have a clone culture than a spore swab :awesomenod:


--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: QM33]
    #27713768 -

QM33 said:
That's a really good idea fat. I remember people talking about sending wedges in plastic baggies, but it's just so destructive to the sample.
And I even considered the like amibo coin cases, 2hich worked, but still raped the sample and like baggies were not sterile.


Now you have me wondering, how can we make our own sterilization pouches on smaller sizes.

I mean it's one thing to put some tyvek or sfd on a lid and use a jar.

But what if you could like, cut  squares of tyvek, and silicone them into pouches or something... Or I wonder if tyvek would melt in a sealer....

But I guess swab packs are just a few cents when you buy a box..?


Great fucking idea man!



Thanks.. I’ll save ya the trouble if you’re thinking of making little vac seal pouches and pc’ing them.. doesn’t work.  It would work if you had something inside them while they pc.. like a dowel or something but just by themselves, they start sealing in certain spots.  The swab packs were incredibly easy to do tho.  I just flame sterilized a 1/4 tsp (metal obv) and scooped the grains into each pack. 

It was as easy as swabbing caps.  I did it in open air (like when I swab).. I figure a kernel per plate will yield some clean enough growth to revive the culture

san pedro guy said:
Quote:
:grin:

Faht



Those are the biggest spores i’ve ever seen! =D



Thanks for the lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove]
    #27713772 -

Really cool ideas for sharing cultures. Guess we’ll find out soon if the mailing system has a rodent problem :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: fahtster]
    #27713784 -

fahtster said:
:grin:

Faht




Very cool Faht. I recall reading your posts on this earlier.

QQ: What do you feel is the best way of deyhydrating the grains before putting them in an envelope? Leave them in a jar with an SFD? If so, about how long would it take to reach full deyhdration? The SFDs tend to slow down the removal of moisture from the jars. I would think a clean, dry, empty jar (read: One that didn't have a bunch of grain residue in it - having been used already as a spawn jar) would take like 60 days to fully dry a grain out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Hindsight] * 3
    #27713886 -

Thank you Southwest spore for the kit.
Second flush looking amazing!


--------------------
When two people dream the same dream, it ceases to be an illusion.


Philip K. Dick
Lies, Inc. (1984)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: Hindsight]
    #27713890 -

Shipping/storing grains inside petri dishes and slants works well too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: AphexPin] * 1
    #27713901 -

AphexPin said:
Shipping/storing grains inside petri dishes and slants works well too



Main thing is getting it to work with a single stamp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: saralove]
    #27713902 -

For sure, this is just considering envelope compatibility so you can mail with a stamp for cheap.

Ideally you would use a small centrifuge tube but that wont ship with a stamp I think you need 2 and to mark it unmachinable. And it may get destroyed.


--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Edited by sandman420 (03/30/22 10:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day [Re: TheConfluence]
    #27713916 -

TheConfluence said:
Thank you Southwest spore for the kit.
Second flush looking amazing!




Wow that is a nice culture, which Ganoderma species is that?


--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 6123 | 6124 | 6125 | 6126 | 6127 | 6128 | 6129 | 6130 | 6131 | 6132 | 6133 | 6134 | 6135 | 6136 | 6137 | 6138 | 6139 | 6140 | 6141 | 6142 | 6143 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Alien 26,625 72 08/26/02 07:55 AM
by kingkc
* Penis Envy & KSSS - how hard is it to create new spawns? Nocforweb 3,144 7 04/14/26 01:26 PM
by seldom seen
* The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1459 1460 )
BeefExtreme 458,641 29,181 09/30/26 08:44 AM
by LadysKnight
* request for KSSS pics trentallica 3,545 10 05/15/06 06:56 PM
by monstermitch
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 568 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,090 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,043 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,224,110 topic views. 15 members, 57 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.102 seconds spending 0.079 seconds on 16 queries.