Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29682168 -

Awesome.:rockon: hell yeah. I'm intrigued for sure. I'm going to give it all a try.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29682178 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
:sneakypeek:
I confess there's a sweet cherry tree that I found growing near someone's foundation and I'm gonna wait another month for it to go to sleep and then I'm gonna take the whole thing.



The tree looks like cherry. But those fruits look like buckeye which are poisonous.


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight]
    #29682455 -

These cubes ain't strong enough... Recommendations ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance] * 4
    #29682457 -

Eat more.

Was it MS or a clone?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance]
    #29682458 -

divineverdance said:
These cubes ain't strong enough... Recommendations ?



What kinda cubes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance]
    #29682462 -

divineverdance said:
These cubes ain't strong enough... Recommendations ?



What type of cubes?

Maby learn how to grow stones ndmake stoned gummys? 

Different feel than cubes tho strength is choice in that matter 🫡


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29682467 -

Never been disappointed in APE


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance]
    #29682472 -

divineverdance said:
These cubes ain't strong enough... Recommendations ?




Grow more!eat more!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29682491 -

Boof aborts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight] * 1
    #29682493 -

LadysKnight said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
:sneakypeek:
I confess there's a sweet cherry tree that I found growing near someone's foundation and I'm gonna wait another month for it to go to sleep and then I'm gonna take the whole thing.



The tree looks like cherry. But those fruits look like buckeye which are poisonous.



Yeah they are.
I don't know where any nice European ones are around me I'll have to try and find one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 3
    #29682494 -

I confess that today I bought a second-hand dehydrator for €25... And it's super quiet.



I don't feel so wild anymore... I'm getting bougie. :cryariver:

If I switch from a candle triangle to a SAB and get myself a pressure cooker for Christmas — I'll have to make a new profile — I won't be the same person anymore.

I need a hug... :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29682496 -

Don't do that if you really need to change your identity just pay 10 bucks and change your name

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29682497 -

Soon you'll be the little shark in the gold plated tub :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29682498 -

langten69 said:
Soon you'll be the little shark in the gold plated tub :rofl:



:tripnoob:
If only

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29682500 -

I feel just as dirty as I did when I had to open a bank account... :lol:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 1
    #29682502 -

I like the store.
Somebody had a coupon that was sent to them that I won in a lottery and I got a long sleeve T-shirt with it.
:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29682560 -

fontinalis666 said:
Boof aborts




:snoopyes:


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29682564 -

Lo-Z said:
fontinalis666 said:
Boof aborts




:snoopyes:



There's a little filter that you get that you can put into the bottom of your sink it's a fine metal mesh. Set that in your dehydrator and put all of your aborts into it and disintegrate that stuff. Make it into tea and it works just as well as anything else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf] * 3
    #29682635 -

Belintaf said:
I confess that today I bought a second-hand dehydrator for €25... And it's super quiet.



I don't feel so wild anymore... I'm getting bougie. :cryariver:

If I switch from a candle triangle to a SAB and get myself a pressure cooker for Christmas — I'll have to make a new profile — I won't be the same person anymore.

I need a hug... :heart:



:hug:


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29682647 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Lo-Z said:
fontinalis666 said:
Boof aborts




:snoopyes:



There's a little filter that you get that you can put into the bottom of your sink it's a fine metal mesh. Set that in your dehydrator and put all of your aborts into it and disintegrate that stuff. Make it into tea and it works just as well as anything else.



I put the tea..... in my butt?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New cultivator, have a question Erasmusluclin 1,062 16 06/26/04 08:49 PM
by Erasmusluclin
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Medical tyvek vs. Wall wrapping tyvek - Properties discussion wise_gardener 3,244 13 05/13/12 03:31 PM
by Nettle Foxcelot
* URGENT! Need medical/legal advice
( 1 2 all )
dr_skipper 5,084 25 05/17/08 05:57 AM
by Anno
* Re: The Mushroom Cultivator is a must read for any mushroom enthusiast Anonymous 1,798 7 01/22/00 07:12 PM
by sean123
* Ode to Mushroom Cultivation *DELETED* phrozendata 1,258 6 04/29/02 06:35 PM
by dalorean
* I need to know more about Mushroom Cultivators lung navyseals101 3,675 10 10/15/09 11:41 AM
by blujay
* cultivation psylocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 all )
TelperionMoon 5,360 24 04/08/06 01:13 AM
by ssjwizard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,365 topic views. 9 members, 38 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 16 queries.