Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: MNmyc]
    #313707 - 05/10/01 02:15 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

why not just close this thread?

and max, if you hate it here so much, i have a simple suggestion....get the fuck out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemagnusra

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #313873 - 05/10/01 10:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What exactly is a sock puppet? In this context.

* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: them_26]
    #313896 - 05/10/01 10:46 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

"Ahhhhh... Deep breath...
Okay. Thor, before I wasted my time making people angry I wanted to ask you just how private is PM. I mean, if all these records are avilable to the authorities upon request are PMs included in that.Or is it impossible to open PM records(after they have been erased-we can assume) Also, if requested by them(not this them) would you permit and/or be forced to submit a member's "account" to be monitored w/out the member's knowledge. Not that I would ever have anything to hide.
T
H
A
X

Sorry for the late reply, having some computer problems. The only way I would ever allow private information from this site to be available is by a court order or something like that.

If I ever was contacted by any authority I would fight them right away, NO WAY would I cooperate with the authorities. In fact I would announce any such inquiry by the authorities to the community and take legal counsel right away.

Believe me I am as concerned with the privacy issue as anybody else, I would not allow any private info out to any agency or individuals.

Hope that eases your worries.

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: ]
    #313933 - 05/10/01 11:38 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineExplorer
Stranger
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #313991 - 05/10/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I think that every last person who posts on this board should be totally aware of the legal issues involved. If one person finds out something they didn't know, that possibly stops them from making a stupid mistake and ending up in prison, then this thread has proved invaluable. I thought all the dingleberries hung out around the assholes on the cannabis boards, but some seem to have found their way here. I would like to ask one thing, which has always puzzled me: If you don't like a thread why do you A) read it. All. B) REPLY to it?? Surely you would just, er, not read it. All of the petty censors make me heave. As does the whole reason there needs to be thread on the legal issues surrounding mushroom cultivation. We're are talking a civil rights abomination. Can you name one other victimless crime? We shouldn't have to find ways around laws like these. They should be unenforcable, but they aren't. If someone I knew was locked up for seven years for commiting a crime with no victim, I'd be pretty pissed off. Think about. The perpetrator of growing and taking mushrooms has hurt nobody, not even himself. Nobody has lost anything. The only thing to change is his perception. Now argue over whether we should discuss legal issues, you tits. We should be on the fucking streets demanding justice.

OfflineExplorer
Stranger
    #313992 - 05/10/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Not everybody here is a tit, by the way. Just all the ones who act like tits. They know who they are.

Edited by Explorer on 05/10/01 03:06 PM.

Anonymous

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Explorer]
    #314011 - 05/10/01 01:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

This thread belongs in General Discussion. There is nothing here about the actual cultivation of shrooms.

Simple as that.

and dirtmaster, you can suck it.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: ]
    #314045 - 05/10/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Capt.. just go ahead and move the thread where you want it.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: egghead]
    #314050 - 05/10/01 02:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Good points explorer. Again I am ashamed I behaved that way earlier but hey shit happens.

Now there is a big problem as I see it with the way this board is setup. There are just too many sub-topic forums that alot of useful information never gets read. Thats why whenever someone posts something they think is importanat it goes here because this is where all the people are. I see no problem with it being here. If it contained nothing but slander and other useless things then move it. Just my two cents, but I do see what u r saying Max, I just think you're a little to strict with it but hey thats your freedom of choice.

* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

InvisibleInsomnia
addict
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: magnusra]
    #314056 - 05/10/01 02:23 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

In a way, I agree with you, magnusra. And I'm glad we're able to squash our little thing earlier. This is the Internet. We can't take ourselves too seriously, ya know.

Anyway, not getting busted is most surely worthwhile info to post in cultivation, but only if it is actually relevant -- like here's how to conceal a chamber in your attic -- or something like that. I think a lot of people have a problem with this thread because it's dealing with issues that are totally up the air based on what state or country you live in, etc. So instead of just putting it simply and saying: Uh, don't post pics of your face next to your harvest -- total common sense -- some folks worry about every little last detail.

To put it bluntly, whether you're in Hawaii, New Mexico, Kentucky, or Vermont, Psilocybe mushrooms are still illegal to possess, cultivate, etc. As terrible, and unfortunate as that is, it's fact. Let's all accept it for what it is: a hobby that involves a schedule 1 substance.

And to be honest, I still think concerns about spore vendors -- any at all -- belong in the spore vendor forum. While whether so and so is a few days late or not impacts cultivation, I think that's stretching it a bit too far. Obviously, you can't cultivate without spores -- at least in this country -- living cultures are illegal.

Again, magnusra -- sorry about the aggro. It's just that people are so impatient around here when it comes to spores. I think customers have legit beefs with vendors ONLY AFTER they 1. follow the instructions on the Web site (i.e. Ryche asks for a heads-up e-mail) 2. e-mail and/or write the vendor if the delivery is more than 2 or 3 weeks late. After that, I say take the gloves off and make it public -- in the VENDOR forum.

Peace.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Insomnia]
    #314070 - 05/10/01 02:47 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinemagnusra

#314102 - 05/10/01 03:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome, well Insomnia I must say although we had a little squabble you turned out to be quite a gentleman. And you are correct about that being in the vendor forum, thats where it should've been. And I did put a similar post there first, but didn't get any immediate responses and so I posted here. This too shows my impatients. Sorry, I was a little too quick on the draw this time. Although in my defense I at least handled the situation politely. I see alot of people who start saying the vendor ripped them off after a week.

NuShroom

I agree but that is also the case everywhere in this world. Common sense seems to be diminishing by the day.

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #314122 - 05/10/01 03:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"common sense seems to be diminishing by the day." well we can all thank the Clinton/gore admin. for this, they said they would dumb down the population, seen the kids that come out of school lately? most can't even fill out a job app. SAD. just SAD.

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: ]
    #314352 - 05/10/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I said this thread could stay Max and it stays... This has everything to do with cultivation since many people don't read other forums much and this info is very important for this community..

Max I'm tired of you telling us what to do, you don't moderate and you know already that I said earlier this thread could stay.. Most people agree with this thread being here, so deal with it.

Anonymous

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Thor]
    #314738 - 05/11/01 11:40 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

There, I've moved this thread myself.

It was on top of the table, now it's in the bathroom.

**flush**

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Thor]
    #314841 - 05/11/01 01:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Thor,
I appreciate your feedback. I was just wondering about what NuShroomerPharmer said concerning the host being served. If so, is the host legally binded to serve you a notification of the investigation. I'm sure you would do everything in your power to fight against such action and am aware of the fact that there are loopholes in the law. This being recoginized, I was also wondering if you would be able to post the "written" contract,(personal information deleted - of course) between The Shroomery and the host. That would give us a more detailed understanding of what the limitations surrounding our rights are. I'm sure you'll agree that this is a little more in depth,though no more/less important, than some common sense issues, such as a portriat of yourself next to your shroom.
T A
H G---------- And ty NuShroo. I kinda assumed something like
A A---------- that may be a reality so though it reinstates a
N I ---------- little paranoia I get the knowledge I'm seeking
X N

Offlinexoch
enthusiast
    #315578 - 05/12/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

nushroom,
Look ever case has too many varibles to say every bust happens the same.You said "and seizures don't go to trial unless you put up a bond" Wrong you can go to trial on any case that is an option of the person.I have had 2 friends get busted in the past 6 years for shrooms they both got a felony out of it.You say your girlfriend told on you for cultivation of mj and selling.Well then you should have a manufacturing of a cds on your record?They must do things different on the rez then what they do on the outside.Also you can not grow weed or mushrooms legally i don't care were you are native americans are only aloud to use peyote legally.Did you not read about what the feds did on the pine ridge rez?They claim that they are aloud to grow hemp because of some treaty of something, well they planted hemp any way the feds came down chopped the plants.It is in litigation now.Can you post were on the books it says on your rez you are aloud to grow shrooms and weed?I will tell ever one how a typical case goes when it comes to mushrooms.And yes i do know from almost first hand experience.They serve you with the search warrent.Let's say you have in the house 5 colonized jars a tank to grow them in and about 15 grams dry,bong and a gram of weed.They take you to the commissioners office at which point you bond will be set you will be charged: maufacturing a cds to wit:psilocybin,poss.with.intention of a cds, paraphernalia,poss of mj.Your bond more then like will be set high.The next morning you go infront of the judge in district court more then like it stays the same.They set your preliminary hearing that day.This hearing is to see if the judge feels there is enough evidence against you to go further.The day comes they find there is enough evindence so. Then you wait for a notice for the judge to issue a warrent to move your case to the higher court which is called circuit court.
The process begins again you go to see if your bond will be reduced then comes preliminary hearing.After this they have motions before this time your lawyer will request to view all evindence against you.At motions all the evindence that is shown is all that can be shown to the jury.At motions the states offers some deal more then likely some bullshit deal.So they set a trial date you and your lawyer are hopeing
they call before to offer an other deal if not then the lawyer calls them.In this case the state offered her to pled guilty to manufact.they would drop ever thing else and recommend 9 months.I know alot of you are probably thinging 15 grams is not poss w/int.But the state can do this on purpose to get a felony conviction.They told her that 15 grams was more then personal use and that just having those mushrooms and books on it said it all about the manufact charge sticking.Yes in front of the jury they might of looked at it as personal but she would of still been found gulity of that and the other two lesser charges.So she took it.When the state says it will recommed 9 months the jugde is not bound to it.For manufact i dont care what state you are in you are faceing years so what he does is give you for example 4 years suspend all
but what the state recommeds.You will always get probation out of it for a few years.and he keeps a few years over your head so if you fuck up you will go back.It boils down to just be carful about things.She got busted because of a boyfriend that was stupid.My other friend got busted cuz he sold fresh ones and that is a no no.So it does not matter the size of your set up you will still be facing a felony.No matter how they enter your house.

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: xoch]
    #315631 - 05/12/01 11:48 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleInsomnia
addict
    #316101 - 05/13/01 05:14 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroomPharmerII: I was away for a day or two. To respond to your earlier post, I'd have to agree with you 100% that more folks in this community and other ones, especially high profile MJ forums, should always exercise common sense, but sometimes do not.

Also, I checked out fear.org. Weird stuff. But as a journalist, the whole thing was hard to accept. Too much editorialization from the people at fear.org in the stories, etc. It just seems a bit over the top. But I do believe that ugly things happen all too often. Either way, there are menas of expressing anger and resentment in an objective way. Some of that shit is really scary.

Peace.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
    #333591 - 06/03/01 11:18 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

"MNmyc,

Sorry, you shouldn't second this to be moved you should read it throughly. If you truly are a Landlord you've set yourself to get raided by bragging about it here."

I don't know how to quote properly, sorry. And raided? What would they seize?

My Chonies?! This site didn't buy me anything. Apparently some of you are more commercially inclined than I am with my hobbies, as is evidenced by your guilty conscience.

How about my big fat mortgage? My bank would have huge issues with an assumption by an entity that intended to keep the proceeds of a sale. And I highly doubt that the local pol. yocals are even inclined to maintain it as the desperately needed affordable housing that it is.

It would be an ugly media mess.

The 'Movement' I was referring to was a bowel movement. I guess that's why I took this long to respond. I'll let ya'll know how the raid turns out... &?-><~

This excerpt and all characters contained within are entirely fictional...

Please support Ralphster's FSR

Edited by MNmyc on 06/04/01 01:29 AM.

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom