Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Adas]
    #27227984 -

coversall said:
Baba Yaga said:
tiptrippy said:


24.31g dry




Wow, that is a good return for a cambo! Congrats.



tiptrippy said:
I have only had pan cyans before and the trip is sooooo much better. More visuals, less anxiety, less nausea



Yeah I agree with the trip being qualitatively better than cubes in most aspects, but when it comes to nausea Pans are giving me the most by far, maybe it's because of the serotonin :shrug:

Woodlovers are the easiest for me to digest with mostly non nausea at all, semilanceata giving me a bit of tummy discomfort, same for cubes
but with Pans my come up yawns often turn into gagging unfortunately, even with tea. But the 20 min of nausea are worth it still.



That's interesting, do you cubes make you sick??




No not really, just a bit of a tense feeling in my stomach but it doesn't crawl up my throat. Tbh I only ate cubes a hand full of times,
I prefer tripping on the species I hunt and my backyard semis.


Adas said:
Asura said:
When I first started taking pans, they gave me the worst nausea. Like doubled over in agony and tripping balls.
Not a hint of it now.

Cubes used to make me super cold, too. That doesn't happen anymore either.



Dude, that's so nice to hear that our bodies can adjust like that!



Yep definitely keeping at it and hoping for the best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Baba Yaga]
    #27228086 -

Fresh pans can hurt my stomach some but dried in a capsule never does neither does tea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Jakeoncid419]
    #27228532 -

me either pans are so much smoother and better all the way around if u ask me. ive never felt sick at all


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620]
    #27228546 -

Ahhh, im too jealous.

OK so these are my furthest along jars,
I have two more coming up behind them but let's see what you guys think of these first



One got shaken twice and one just once. both nocc'd on the 9th and kept at 22°c/71°f. Gonna spawn one tomorrow and the other during the week when it catches up.

I know shaking isn't advised but the cultures are recovering and they feel so slow if I don't.

Constantly telling myself it should only take 2 weeks but it always seems to take nearly a month for me. Spins me out


--------------------
Here Lies This Individual




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: The Dalcassian]
    #27228586 -



I just cased 3 bread pans that all look like this one. The recipe is from Asura. It was just under field capacity when applied. Should I mist them? These pans were laid on Monday night about 11pm. I checked today and seen they moved very quickly. I plucked a grain onto some agar before spawning. Here that is.

https://https://

It’s Jams from Jcm. Thanks I appreciate yall.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Cy-an-awe]
    #27228626 -

Cy-an-awe said:


I just cased 3 bread pans that all look like this one. The recipe is from Asura. It was just under field capacity when applied. Should I mist them? These pans were laid on Monday night about 11pm. I checked today and seen they moved very quickly. I plucked a grain onto some agar before spawning. Here that is.

https://https://

It’s Jams from Jcm. Thanks I appreciate yall.



jesus.

that looks scary as hell!


--------------------

..:: E V E R Y  ::..

..:: New? Start here. ::..
..:: How I Panaeolus. From Agar to Tea ::..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: coversall]
    #27228827 -

Looks like you spilled some caviar on your tray!


--------------------



I :heart: 5318008


NOT a virgin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl]
    #27228933 -

damn son case dat shit😂😂  ya those things can move pretty fast for sure. cant wait to see some fruits


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620] * 1
    #27229163 -

African Pan-baobabs! :smile:))
Allowed a lot of humidity.
I have already collected more than 25 dried fruits with 0.5 kg of grain and 1 liter of hay-manure.I think good results are obtained.I switch to grain-mycelium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620]
    #27229190 -

I hope I don’t fuck these up. I need a dose like it was the COVID cure! I’m still waiting!!!

Those are beautiful Angam. Great job👍


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620]
    #27229231 -

JAMBO.Your JCM culture! The result for five days of growth.Inoculation with a spore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: angam]
    #27229237 -



--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Phony Phone]
    #27229303 -

Phony Phone said:
When the pinset is filled in, is the casing responsible for the main water delivery to the mushrooms? Because I recall Asura and others saying that you need the casing always wet. Why is that after the pinset is in, wont they use the sub for water?



Bumping with this older post, if anyone knows the answer to this I'd be grateful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Phony Phone]
    #27229311 -

Phony Phone said:
Phony Phone said:
When the pinset is filled in, is the casing responsible for the main water delivery to the mushrooms? Because I recall Asura and others saying that you need the casing always wet. Why is that after the pinset is in, wont they use the sub for water?



Bumping with this older post, if anyone knows the answer to this I'd be grateful



I would kinda like to know as well. For science!

:havesomescience:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tiptrippy]
    #27229322 -

There's not enough water in the substrate to suport evaporation and fruiting.
I had pans sub floating in water and they loved it.
It's important that during colonization time for the sub to be slightly under field capacity. After that they need to be wet to fruit.
Just my opinion and experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: nosf3r4tu]
    #27229329 -

Thats a mad idea, was it aerated like a jcm chamber or just floating? Also was it cased?


--------------------
Here Lies This Individual




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: angam]
    #27229364 -

angam said:
African Pan-baobabs! :smile:))
Allowed a lot of humidity.
I have already collected more than 25 dried fruits with 0.5 kg of grain and 1 liter of hay-manure.I think good results are obtained.I switch to grain-mycelium.





nice tall fruits


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: angam]
    #27229369 -

angam said:
JAMBO.Your JCM culture! The result for five days of growth.Inoculation with a spore.




no agar first?? my prints are fairly clean but i dont like rolling the dice. but so far it looks good. cant wait to see the end result👍


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Phony Phone]
    #27229372 -

Phony Phone said:
Phony Phone said:
When the pinset is filled in, is the casing responsible for the main water delivery to the mushrooms? Because I recall Asura and others saying that you need the casing always wet. Why is that after the pinset is in, wont they use the sub for water?



Bumping with this older post, if anyone knows the answer to this I'd be grateful



surface humidity, you can't mist after this point


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: cronicr]
    #27229398 -

I'm in the early stages of my first P. bisporus grow and have a quick question regarding liquid culture. I inoculated this jar 6 days ago and this is how it's turning out.



I've been swirling it 2-3 times per day but so far growth is confined to the little "cotton balls" you see here. Other LC's I've made have had a more homogeneous appearance at this point. Should I attempt to break these clumps up? I was thinking of using a 14 gauge needle to aspirate them into a sterile syringe and then inject them back into the LC via an 18 or 22 gauge needle to create more growth vectors, but from what I've read the mycelium can be delicate and I wouldn't want to damage it. Alternatively I could transfer the growth to an agar dish and start over. Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pan cyan first grow log (TTBVI)
( 1 2 3 all )
PhenoDreamers 15,682 46 12/15/23 08:47 AM
by PhenoDreamers
* Rye-Z-Morph Bag for Panaeolus (Copelandia) Cyanescens? rob_531 4,757 12 01/10/05 12:33 PM
by agar
* Copelandia "Pan" Cyanescens sancho 5,495 6 09/07/07 10:00 AM
by suave
* Re: look at these copelandia cyanescens they are beautiful Anonymous 5,651 2 12/25/99 07:16 AM
by sean123
* which tek for copelandia cyanescens (spore print)? FfF 8,044 10 08/26/04 05:44 AM
by hawksapprentice
* Hawaiian Copelandia Grow Kit - how much more difficult are they? GabrielKnight 8,482 5 01/03/05 04:59 PM
by ticktock
* Preparing jars for Copelandia? PawPaw 1,320 14 04/02/05 01:11 PM
by PawPaw
* Re: Copelandia Cyans. B.I.O. 1,260 4 12/11/99 01:40 AM
by mycofile

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,307,889 topic views. 21 members, 148 guests and 408 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 18 queries.