Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26269698 -

What if Hilary watched Trump use the Russian hoax to his advantage and now she is Trying to get Tulsi elected by doing the same thing?

Or maybe it's just one piece of her devious cat blood drinking ritual corruption.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 2
    #26269699 -

Imagine thinking Bernie is both irrelevant AND has the power to sabotage the election by HELPING the nominee.

Sorry but that’s much more insane mental gymnastics than analyzing the very real hatred of the political establishment.

koods who do you get your talking points from? Nate silver? Just keep regurgitating the same unsubstantiated bullshit, surely an intellect of your caliber didn’t arrive at these conclusions independently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: XUL] * 2
    #26269705 -

XUL said:
What if Hilary watched Trump use the Russian hoax to his advantage and now she is Trying to get Tulsi elected by doing the same thing?

Or maybe it's just one piece of her devious cat blood drinking ritual corruption.



Clinton is only going after Gabbard to try to hurt Sanders. It’s the same reason she’s advising Warren, same reason all her former staffers went to work for Kamala and all still hate Bernie.

Adam Parkomenhko said on twitter today “fuck Bernie thanks for reminding me why I always despised him” as a response to Bernie saying that unsubstantiated claims about Gabbard being a Russian spy are ridiculous. This is mask off liberalism at its finest: absolute contempt for anyone who’s a threat to their paycheck. I mean look at Buttigieg. If he had a wife named Karen he’d be a moderate republican but he’s got a husband named Chasten so he’s the beacon of progressive hope. He can give liberals the good feels of supporting social equality but also not upset their donor base by kowtowing to the banks and the military.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26269707 -

Quote:
Imagine thinking Bernie is both irrelevant AND has the power to sabotage the election by HELPING the nominee



I never said that about Bernie. I like Bernie. I despise his cult.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods]
    #26269713 -

Quote:
Clinton is only going after Gabbard to try to hurt Sanders.



That makes no sense.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26269719 -

The Ecstatic said:
XUL said:
What if Hilary watched Trump use the Russian hoax to his advantage and now she is Trying to get Tulsi elected by doing the same thing?

Or maybe it's just one piece of her devious cat blood drinking ritual corruption.



Clinton is only going after Gabbard to try to hurt Sanders. It’s the same reason she’s advising Warren, same reason all her former staffers went to work for Kamala and all still hate Bernie.

Adam Parkomenhko said on twitter today “fuck Bernie thanks for reminding me why I always despised him” as a response to Bernie saying that unsubstantiated claims about Gabbard being a Russian spy are ridiculous. This is mask off liberalism at its finest: absolute contempt for anyone who’s a threat to their paycheck. I mean look at Buttigieg. If he had a wife named Karen he’d be a moderate republican but he’s got a husband named Chasten so he’s the beacon of progressive hope. He can give liberals the good feels of supporting social equality but also not upset their donor base by kowtowing to the banks and the military.



Spoken like a true toxic Bernie supporter.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26269730 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Says the guy who doesn't understand what an establishment Democrat is.



Durrrrr establishment



Thank you for proving my point.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 4
    #26269731 -

koods said:
Quote:
Clinton is only going after Gabbard to try to hurt Sanders.



That makes no sense.



Not to you because you struggle with fundamental political strategy.

koods said:
Quote:
Imagine thinking Bernie is both irrelevant AND has the power to sabotage the election by HELPING the nominee



I never said that about Bernie. I like Bernie. I despise his cult.



Then vote for Bernie and not his cult.


koods said:
The Ecstatic said:
XUL said:
What if Hilary watched Trump use the Russian hoax to his advantage and now she is Trying to get Tulsi elected by doing the same thing?

Or maybe it's just one piece of her devious cat blood drinking ritual corruption.



Clinton is only going after Gabbard to try to hurt Sanders. It’s the same reason she’s advising Warren, same reason all her former staffers went to work for Kamala and all still hate Bernie.

Adam Parkomenhko said on twitter today “fuck Bernie thanks for reminding me why I always despised him” as a response to Bernie saying that unsubstantiated claims about Gabbard being a Russian spy are ridiculous. This is mask off liberalism at its finest: absolute contempt for anyone who’s a threat to their paycheck. I mean look at Buttigieg. If he had a wife named Karen he’d be a moderate republican but he’s got a husband named Chasten so he’s the beacon of progressive hope. He can give liberals the good feels of supporting social equality but also not upset their donor base by kowtowing to the banks and the military.



Spoken like a true toxic Bernie supporter.



Keep telling yourself that. lol you don’t even realize that responding to my legitimate criticism with an attack on me personally is exactly the problem I’m pointing out.

Me: all you liberals do is find scapegoats to avoid admitting your own failures
You: LOL go sabotage another election. WE did nothing wrong!

Despite you and all the other dipshit liberals’ bad faith attacks, Sanders is still the most popular politician in the country. And we’ll keep dragging you all kicking and screaming towards a better society, and you can get the mental healthcare you desperately need.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26269736 -

The Ecstatic said:
You know, I listen to the band Tool and manage to enjoy them without dry heaving in disgust at their absolute moronic fan base.


Not voting Sanders, while admitting he has better policy, because his supporters were mean to you is basically just fucking the poor out of spite.



Koods isnt poor though, so he doesn't have to worry about that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa] * 3
    #26269740 -

Yeah well when Warren loses to trump, koods can wash his hands of all the Yemeni and Palestinian blood because BernieBro420 embarrassed him on tumblr.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26269742 -

ballsalsa said:
Koods isnt poor though, so he doesn't have to worry about that



Yea like I said its a class divide.


--------------------
https://youtu.be/cTsEzmFamZ8

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26269746 -

Yeah politics is just like whatever type of music tool is.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 4
    #26269750 -

That was your takeaway from that exchange?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: koods] * 2
    #26269753 -

koods said:
Yeah politics is just like whatever type of music tool is.



Tool isn't just a type of music mang
it's a whole experience
the song Lateralus uses the Fibonacci sequence to determine the syllables used for the lyrics of the first verse
and then by the end of the song the progressions have altered in a way that makes the timing pattern reflect upper values from the Fibonacci sequence

:awehigh:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26269758 -

Interesting article about establishment Dems from the New York Times (using an MSN link so people can read it):

Anxious Democratic Establishment Asks, ‘Is There Anybody Else?’
Quote:
When a half-dozen Democratic donors gathered at the Whitby Hotel in Manhattan last week, the dinner began with a discussion of which presidential candidates the contributors liked. But as conversations among influential Democrats often go these days, the meeting quickly evolved into a discussion of who was not in the race — but could be lured in.

Would Hillary Clinton get in, the contributors wondered, and how about Michael R. Bloomberg? One person mused whether Michelle Obama would consider a late entry.

With doubts rising about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s ability to finance a multistate primary campaign, Democratic leaders are engaging in a familiar rite: fretting about who is in the race and longing for a white knight to enter the contest at the last minute.

Mr. Biden’s lackluster debate performances and alarmingly low cash flow — he has less than $9 million on hand, not even half of some of his rivals — has fueled the Democratic disquiet.

“With Trump looming, there is genuine concern that the horse many have bet on may be pulling up lame and the horse who has sprinted out front may not be able to win,” said David Axelrod, a former adviser to President Barack Obama.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26269773 -

More centrist compromise is only going to lead us further down the path we're already on.  Further consolidation of wealth/power, more disenfrachisement for most everyone, more intellectually honest voters fleeing the democrat party.  Honestly, if thats gonna be our trajectory for the next 50 years, i would rather just get it over with now.  Let the republicans fuck things up bad enough for regular folks to start burning shit down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa]
    #26269785 -

The funny thing is, establishment dems know damn well they don't want Bernie, and the article above proves they are every bit as 'despicable' as Bernie supporters (using koods own logic).  While both sides seem to fully appreciate the difference between 'establishment' candidates and 'for the people' candidates, koods continues to say "Durrrrr establishment" (a real koods quote).


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #26269792 -

ballsalsa said:
That was your takeaway from that exchange?



I thought it was a pretty straightforward analogy but I think it’s clear koods is set on not accepting reality.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26269907 -

Does is really matter who wins? What if this country is completely controlled? What if we only have the illusion that are vote matter's? What if trump, Bernie, trulli and all the other candidates are working for the 1%? I have a feeling that we're fucked no matter what. Maybe we shouldn't focus on something we can't control and just live are life's the best we can?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tulsi Gabbard 2020! [Re: Shenmue] * 2
    #26269913 -

Nah.

When the union’s inspiration through the workers’ blood shall run,
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,073 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* American authoritarianism and Trump
( 1 2 all )
viktor 1,539 21 07/02/16 09:37 PM
by airclay
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,151 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,157 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump tells BLM's Protester to get the hell out
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
qman 13,359 355 12/03/15 04:36 PM
by airclay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
18,124 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 42 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.