Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2088427 - 11/10/03 02:10 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Again, I cannot provide "fact" in the sense of the word ,a logical explanation that I can prove through evidence.

I can however, tell you the knowledge that I have come to conclude as Truth.

This is through my OWN resonating, meditation , contemplation, and use of my OWN sciences to lead to these answers, which I regard as Truth.

Since some sources claim Mary was a virgin, and I believe that possible to be, this would mean sperm was inserted to her some how. Pregnancy was artifically induced.

Based on several books, many The Gospel Of Peace, Flower of Life, The Bible, and many others sources, including Edgar Cayce and other trans-channelers, I have come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ, (by the way, Christ is not his actual last name. Christ was assigned to him as a status, like you would say "Doctor". During those times, that is how they addressed people, their name first, and title last. Hence, Jesus (with the Office of) Christ. The Member of the Christ office, Jesus. The christ office is used to explain a Type of spiritual consciousness that is different from the egoic mind. It IS a consciousness attainable in the human body, but not common.

There is a book I possess which is VERY hard to get, called the "Book of Knowledge". It has certain Freemasonry connections I believe, and gives a different , hidden view of what the Kingdom of God (heavens) (space) (Universe) actually is.

I take interest in these teachings, because they date back from actual bloodlines that existed during that time, and because on BOTH sides of my family, I have histories in secret societies. (Knights of Columbus on my fathers, Freemasons on my Mothers).

I happen to know things not many people are aware of - and becasue of this knowledge I hold, I am able to verify (not prove) these pieces of Knowledge as Truthful Wisdom.

Again, I don't really want anyone to take what I say as Truth, but if you say it "can't" be truth, than I cannot help you out. You have denied a possibility.

"Ask, and ye shall recieve"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2088658 - 11/10/03 05:56 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

If you want the only close-to-trustworthy version of Jesus' words, I personally would refer all of you to the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - all of which are in the Bible.

If you don't own the Bible, you can visit:
http://bible.gospelcom.net

Better then reading about Him, is experiencing His presence in prayer. This is not a lie or a deception. It is up to you.

Is it not true that our minds consider the existence of God?
Is it not true that creation is evidence of a Divine Creator?

Is it not true that at our toughest moments in life we yearn for the assistance of a personal God?

Is it not true that when things seem to be going pretty well that we are sincerely thankful to a personal God?

Do not fear prayer.
Fear what it is to die while never trying to get a personal experience with the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.

:heartpump:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2088660 - 11/10/03 05:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

supermarket said:
Since some sources claim Mary was a virgin, and I believe that possible to be, this would mean sperm was inserted to her some how. Pregnancy was artifically induced.

Well, there is a possibillity that she wasn't a virgin, as some around here have pointed out that this could have been just a mistranslation of a word.

However, if she was indeed a virgin, I think it is more logical to believe that aliens artificially inseminated her rather than some metaphysical force willing a child in her. Aliens make more sense than God.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2088989 - 11/10/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You nailed it again fireworks :smile: Your pretty much one of the only ones on this forum that dont put down a belief before trying to debate it.

Oh and i didnt i say i agree with supermarket, just that im familiar with what hes talking about. Anyway Christians in here all agree that Jesus wasnt of this world. So why is there an uproar when the words artificial insemenation and alien are used?? Do you have 100% proof that these "Gods" you worship come from some kind of spiritual relm?? Do you have any proof that the goverment that crucified Jesus didnt corupt his teachings???..... I rather someone ask me for sources before telling me what i belive is bullshit thats all.

--------------------

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: Spokesman]
    #2089015 - 11/10/03 10:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Even if it was from a spiritual realm, I meant alien in the term "foreign" from this planet.

Not a bug eyed mutant with Death Rays, trying to pulverize earth.

Alien means foreign, and I said not all of his blood was terrestrial to this planet.

I just disagree he was the son of God....

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2089038 - 11/10/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe God IS a bug eyed mutant with death rays.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2089057 - 11/10/03 10:33 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Oh that would be sooo cool!! Maybe he looks like your avatar Lightningfractal. Thats one cool avatar!

--------------------

OfflinePNutButta
Stranger
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: Spokesman]
    #2089380 - 11/10/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The Dead Seas Scrolls (aka the Quram manuscripts) are Old Testament. They were copies of the religous writings of the Jews dating to around 100BCE, before the birth of Jesus. How could these scrolls describe the particulars of His conception and life?

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: PNutButta]
    #2089434 - 11/10/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks spokesman, I thought it was cool too. It's a ghoul from Warcraft III.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2089496 - 11/10/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This thread was a good chuckle before work :smile:.

Everyone's views are pretty inteseting.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineFunguy
Homo SapiensEntheogenous
Male User Gallery

Loc: Muffy
Re: The true followers of Jesus Christ were not Christian. [Re: baraka]
    #2089709 - 11/10/03 02:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

www.bibleufo.com

Pretty neat site. Form your own opinions.

--------------------

OTD UNDERDOGS

Is attention your retarded heroin?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder