Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O
    #2036704 - 10/23/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Let's examine the meaning of Nitrous Oxide

Anyone ever get the feeling while doing nitrous oxide that you are like on the verge of understanding all of life's and the universe's mysteries, and then you never quite get it, and you come down feeling like: WTF!!! Gimeeeeeee another whippettttt!!! What in the world could all this mean?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2036714 - 10/23/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It's odd, it seems to happen nearly every time I get a good whippit dose, I've figured out the secret of the universe.

Sometimes, after coming down, I'm actually able to recall the revelation I had, and while it's occasionally a nifty idea or interesting new perspective, it's rarely earth shattering.

I think that one of the effects of nitrous is to feel like you've discovered the secret of the universe.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Phluck]
    #2036742 - 10/23/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I know one thing, that a lot of meanings can be decerned through nitrous oxide, but only if you look at it right. I used to struggle with it. I used to do whippets just so that I could try to figure out stuff. This turned out to be the wrong approach. I would learn nothing and experience disappointment. If I then got angry and determined and went at it at that angle, once the effects were upon me I actually began to feel like I was a police, trying to bust the universe. This made me feel totally like shit. Then I learned that whenever I was doing whippets for the sheer enjoyment of it, with no motive or plan, that is when I felt the spectacular, and more than felt it, but felt part of it.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2036750 - 10/23/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Or, as has been said: The meaning of life is simple, that's why people go crazy trying to figure it out.

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#2043122 - 10/25/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Damn! Gimme another one of those things!!

--------------------

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2043353 - 10/25/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I still want to try doing some nitrous while tripping. I think that would be awesome. The last time I mixed anything with nitrous, it was pot. While listening to 'Insanity' by Boingo I fell into a trance and lost total contact with consensus reality, went into the mirror near me, and talked with a very nice person on the other side of the mirror. I had a feeling of incredible, indescribable peace. I thought I was speaking with this person on the telephone. I came out of it when I realized I don't have a telephone!

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Jellric]
    #2043385 - 10/25/03 11:58 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The trick with everything is just to let it happen and enjoy it for what it is, not what it can do for you.  Drugs or people :wink:  I've ahd that problem with acid once or twice, and got myself.. well..  i'll just say it didn't turn out pleasant, I had to totally change what was going on to snap myself out of that spiral.
and dude you so do need to do a whippit while trippin.  make sure you take a piss first though.  and make sure someone's makin sure you don't turn blue and die.  the first time I did one while tripping mushrooms I nearly pissed myself and nearly was dark blue.  it was that awesome.  it's nothing like a whippit when you're not tripping, it's more like FIFTY WHIPPITS ALL AT ONCE

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #2043398 - 10/26/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

it's more like FIFTY WHIPPITS ALL AT ONCE

Oh yeah!! I'm definately gonna have to add that to my Must-do-before-I-die list. (Yes, I actually keep one of those. It's a good feeling to put a check on each line Btw).

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O *DELETED* [Re: Jellric]
    #2043844 - 10/26/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: poke smot!]
    #2044168 - 10/26/03 06:49 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

It's almost like the universe is made up of gigantic gears and cogs or something when you're on nitrous. It's like joining with total wisdom for a few minutes.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Jellric]
    #2045452 - 10/26/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Nitrous + psychedelics = fun.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Sensing a grand design on nitrous oxide, examining N2O [Re: Phluck]
    #2046718 - 10/27/03 06:12 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> Sometimes, after coming down, I'm actually able to recall the revelation I had, and while it's occasionally a nifty idea or interesting new perspective, it's rarely earth shattering.

There is a theory about this I read a few years ago. The idea is that the drug stimulates the section of the brain that gives a thought importance. The result is that every random thought that happens to go through your mind gets tagged as a mind blowing revelation regardless of the thoughts true merit. When the drug wears off, the mind still remembers the importance of the thought, but doesn't remember why the thought was important, or even what the thought was.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale