Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Phred]
    #7973117 -

"Didja' hear about the airline mix-up that somehow booked Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John McCain on the same plane? Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy." John added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy.' The pilot rolled his eyes and said to his copilot, "Such big shots back there. I could throw all of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy. "


--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Phred]
    #7973850 -

Phred said:
While Romney isn't as conservative as most conservatives would like him to be, he's definitely not a Libbie. He's far and away the most conservative of the remaining candidates.

There is virtually no difference between the vast majority of McCain's positions on policy and those of the Democratic party, though, so yeah... the country is screwed if McCain wins the Republican convention.

Phred



lol the country wont be screwed..see thats what you neocons dont want people to see. how much better it will be on the middle class without neocons running things. its going to be horrible, just like the 8 yrs of peace and prosperity before bush ruined things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #7974095 -

How the hell is someone NOT liberal???

It like saying please. Don't liberate me....I hate having rights. I'm on THe shroomery and I do drugs but I support being thrown in a concrete box with iron bars for finding chemical happyness.

Or maybe these people are just confused. Thinking the meaning of liberate is what the is government portrays. Like we 'liberated' Iraq.... Yea with bunker bombs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Cubie]
    #7974691 -

Cubie said:
How the hell is someone NOT liberal???

It like saying please. Don't liberate me....I hate having rights. I'm on THe shroomery and I do drugs but I support being thrown in a concrete box with iron bars for finding chemical happyness.

Or maybe these people are just confused. Thinking the meaning of liberate is what the is government portrays. Like we 'liberated' Iraq.... Yea with bunker bombs



Last time i checked small government offers more liberties. Just because moral assholes hijacked the party doesn't mean i have to resort to liberalism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: buckwheat]
    #7975153 -

Cubie just wants his handouts because he is afraid he can't support himself. Can't say I blame libs for asking. Just for taking what's mine and giving it away to bums.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7975271 -

zappaisgod said:
Cubie just wants his handouts because he is afraid he can't support himself. Can't say I blame libs for asking. Just for taking what's mine and giving it away to bums.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: buckwheat]
    #7975292 -

buckwheat said:
Cubie said:
How the hell is someone NOT liberal???

It like saying please. Don't liberate me....I hate having rights. I'm on THe shroomery and I do drugs but I support being thrown in a concrete box with iron bars for finding chemical happyness.

Or maybe these people are just confused. Thinking the meaning of liberate is what the is government portrays. Like we 'liberated' Iraq.... Yea with bunker bombs



Last time i checked small government offers more liberties. Just because moral assholes hijacked the party doesn't mean i have to resort to liberalism.



I also said nothing about the size of the government. Derr a smaller government would be better......
Again I said nothing about the current party.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: buckwheat]
    #7975448 -

:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7975462 -

zappaisgod said:
Cubie just wants his handouts because he is afraid he can't support himself. Can't say I blame libs for asking. Just for taking what's mine and giving it away to bums.



that is fucking ridiculous
a democrat reformed welfare

and the state of welfare is NO WHERE near what it was before the reforms

most of "what's yours" is getting put into munitions and dropped or shot into iraq. a far more disgusting use than feeding some poor person.

lastly every poor person isnt "lazy" or a "bum"
all you neocons are the same
conservatives are a plague upon humanity. you have muslim conservatives reeking havoc in the middle east and american conservatives over here ready to tear down our freedoms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #7975485 -

Quote:
most of "what's yours" is getting put into munitions and dropped or shot into iraq. a far more disgusting use than feeding some poor person.



:thumbup::yesnod:

I'm perpetually surprised that there would be conservative Republican shroomerites. Your party condemns you for certain activities you take part in and really doesn't seem to represent your interests. Cubie already articulated this very convincingly.

Quote:
Last time i checked small government offers more liberties.



You're kidding yourself if you think the Republican party stands for smaller government. In the past few years the federal bureaucracy has ballooned to obscene proportions under their watch with certain Orwellian agencies such as Homeland Security that really serve no purpose. Let's not even get into their total failure to be fiscally conservative. If you believe in small government, the Republican party has long abandoned you. Try the Libertarians.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #7975528 -

Virus_with_Shoes said:
Quote:
most of "what's yours" is getting put into munitions and dropped or shot into iraq. a far more disgusting use than feeding some poor person.



:thumbup::yesnod:




I believe this is only true if you ignore state taxes and remove social security and medicaid expenditures.


---


and as for the drug laws, what's the difference between dems and rep's on these issues?  Again, conservatism isn't the same as the republican party, and I don't know of  any issue where the dems are clearly more favorable then republicans except for marijuana.


Drug laws aren't a focus of either party, and the difference is negligible.  Most/all of the conservatives here are for legalizing drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: johnm214]
    #7975691 -

You must not know how much money is wasted in military, war on drugs and ideas, the police, Dea, FBI, CIA, and the pentagon
I'm not saying we don't need the CIA and what not. But they excessivly spend.
Like 50,000 for a box of hammers 20,000 for some tooth brushes....
Holy shit... Space wars and black budget programs could not spend 1 % and feed all of the needy in cali.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Cubie]
    #7975713 -

what are you talking about? How does it follow that I don't know about xyz cuz I correctly state that the prior statement isn't correct?

And what does my correction (which I believe to be accurate) have to do w/ my opinion on the aforementioned agencies/dept's?

your refrence to the hammer/toilet seat buisness betrays your ignorance

edit: I shouldn't have said ignorance, comes off different then I meant it- you apparently aren't aware of the story behind the toilet seat/ hammer quips popular amongst the public/news


but yeah, those hammer stories and such aren't what you apparently think they are. The hammer story was just the result of an accounting system where r/d and other costs were attributed evenly to various components of a project, or something similar... the hammer wasn't an unreasonable price

Edited by johnm214 (02/04/08 03:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: johnm214]
    #7975844 -

johnm214 said:
what are you talking about? How does it follow that I don't know about xyz cuz I correctly state that the prior statement isn't correct?

And what does my correction (which I believe to be accurate) have to do w/ my opinion on the aforementioned agencies/dept's?

your refrence to the hammer/toilet seat buisness betrays your ignorance




This made no since. I never said anything about your 'opinion' of any agencies?
. Its obvious there is enough money wasted in such agencies and ect. To feed millions of people.
Do some research and stop posting out your ass.

Edited by Cubie (02/03/08 11:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Cubie]
    #7975851 -

Don't call people names.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7976412 -

what's you point?

you'resaying generic things like "we waste money" and "we could feed millions of people" ok... so what is the source of this waste, and what do you want to do about it?

and how am I talking out of my ass... I don't really get what you're saying

Quote:
You must not know how much money is wasted in military, war on drugs and ideas, the police, Dea, FBI, CIA, and the pentagon
I'm not saying we don't need the CIA and what not. But they excessivly spend.
Like 50,000 for a box of hammers 20,000 for some tooth brushes....
Holy shit... Space wars and black budget programs could not spend 1 % and feed all of the needy in cali.




again, what is wasted, and how does it follow that I don't know about the waste, just cuz I said most of the taxpayer's money isn't being spent on the military?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: johnm214]
    #7978193 -

Quote:
Most/all of the conservatives here are for legalizing drugs.



Obviously, or else they'd want to lock themselves up and that would be a whole new level of crazy.

I can totally understand conservative shroomerites but for the life of me I can't understand why anyone is still Republican in this day and age. That party doesn't even remotely adhere to conservative values anymore and have long ago jumped off the deep end. Understand, I'm not saying the Dems are fantastic either. Can anyone who is a Republican give some perspective?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: this election makes me LO fucking L [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #7978445 -

Lesser evil.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are conservatives so heartless and cruel?
( 1 2 3 all )
Ellis Dee 5,134 48 03/06/03 09:12 AM
by EchoVortex
* Liberals suck. So do conservatives.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 11,302 105 01/26/03 12:53 PM
by GoBlue!
* How the Election was RIGGED!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Cornholio 5,597 44 06/29/03 01:38 PM
by somebodyelse
* 9/11, 2000 election and other Anonymous 702 2 05/28/03 12:07 PM
by Azmodeus
* Special counsel Indicts 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities in '16 election interference
( 1 2 3 4 ... 44 45 )
krypto2000 16,870 885 11/16/18 12:34 PM
by koods
* Arafat election Call!!!! madscientist 947 7 10/18/02 07:20 PM
by angryshroom
* liberals vs. conservatives
( 1 2 3 4 all )
1stimer 6,865 70 06/21/03 09:32 PM
by Anonymous
* Conservatives who trip
( 1 2 all )
moonrawk 5,881 37 09/10/01 11:51 AM
by Innvertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,516 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.