Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27263247 -

Quote:
He is a guy on tv. You are full grown adult (I assume) so lets sit at the big boys table with the rest of the big boys and girls.




  That's what I tried to do . I brought up the shocking rise in Asian hate crimes , mentioned it's because of Trumps rhetoric and you responded with a ridiculously incoherent rant about how you don't care about anything and found it entertaining .  To me that's a really subtle way of saying
fuck the Asian community .
   
 
  How are trees buildings and birds relevant to that ? My life isn't relevant to a discussion about  hate crime either . I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks ,  I'm already planning on talking shit about Trump while I'm waiting for my luggage .  Another example of something irrelevant .


If you don't like that discussion we could talk about how I feel people who don't care about Trump and only know stuff about him because they found themselves annoyed after coming to a Trump thread in a political forum expecting to see conversations about someone or something other than a white supremacy movement steering our ship  are literally the reason we had Trump as president .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27263345 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
He is a guy on tv. You are full grown adult (I assume) so lets sit at the big boys table with the rest of the big boys and girls.




  That's what I tried to do . I brought up the shocking rise in Asian hate crimes , mentioned it's because of Trumps rhetoric and you responded with a ridiculously incoherent rant about how you don't care about anything and found it entertaining .  To me that's a really subtle way of saying
fuck the Asian community .
   
 
  How are trees buildings and birds relevant to that ? My life isn't relevant to a discussion about  hate crime either . I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks ,  I'm already planning on talking shit about Trump while I'm waiting for my luggage .  Another example of something irrelevant .


If you don't like that discussion we could talk about how I feel people who don't care about Trump and only know stuff about him because they found themselves annoyed after coming to a Trump thread in a political forum expecting to see conversations about someone or something other than a white supremacy movement steering our ship  are literally the reason we had Trump as president .



:crying:

Oh no you are totally right Trump victimised the Asian community worst then anyone ever except every single politician in history and you need to cry about how you are the victim and anyone that does not care about your whining victim statements must agree with the large amount of incoherent bullshit you talk that if anyone thinks it is entertaining to watch people cry about how pathetic Trump haters are they clearly don't care if an Asian person is raped in the ass right in front of them.

Yes exactly. You are right and I am wrong. You are right and I am wrong. This is the internet. Trump is worst then anyone :rolleyes: he raped you and raped me and raped all the Asian's and I just don't care.

:urinate: the great thing here is that anyone can have an opinion including me and no matter what bullshit you say about me not caring about the Asian community because I will not join you in your hate Trump tangent the fact is I do not hate the Asian community or support dictators and I am pretty sure you do not give a fuck more then anyone else here about what a bad person Trump is except to justify how much attention you need to hate on him and give yourself the credit you deserve to point out how nobody else has any sympathy or compassion for the people Trump has victimised.

Get a life. No one cares about a victim. You are the victim. Trump is bad. Take some responsibility for yourself instead of trying to make people feel like they need to be included in the victim game to justify your insults and judgemental positions that people that do not insult Trump do not care how victimised you are. Grow up. You are not a 5 year old child but sure are trying to assume the role of one. Time to be an adult. Not a child.

:thumbup: try it out


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: skOsH]
    #27263348 -

skOsH said:
Meh, presidents suck.

You can't even get a lot of people to admit Obama sucked, but he cracked down on Edward Snowden, cracked down on Occupy, Keystone XL protestors, and took two wars, and added five.

All the president in my lifetime that I have been conscious of, have sucked

Bill Clinton--bombed Iraq. Kosovo. Lied about getting a hummer. Scandals.
George Bush--failed to prevent 9/11. His brother Jeb quipped "my brother protected us all!" And then we all collectively said..."except for that one time"

I saw the 2nd plane hit live. I was 12yo.

I have avoided airplanes for the last ten years or so. I also avoid high floor office work.
Anyway, moving down the line...
Oh, Georgie boy also decided to go to war with Iraq, for some reason
Julian Assange gets a tape from then Sgt. Bradley P. Manning which reveals American soldiers using a 50 cal belt fed machine gun to machine gun dead two Reuters journalists. Everyone thinks Assange is a hero.
Edward Snowden also comes forward with alarming information. Obama says we don't spy on Americans (they spy on Americans)
Trump --best accomplishment was trying to broker peace with North Korea. Everyone thought that was a horrible move, as well as all his other actions, except launching hellfire missiles and the MOAB on Syrian airstrips...oh, so presidential
Everyone randomly now hates Julian Assange and think he used super hacking powers to hack USA internet and give to Russia. Everyone stupid.
Everyone thinks Snowden is still a hero, as well as Chelsea Manning (who gave the Iraq war crimes video to Assange)

I don't like Trump at all but I don't see how anyone can like any other president without being brainwashed by biased media

Biden-- currently sucking



Every President tries to take more credit then the last one for fixing the worlds problems. Every single one.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate

Statistically speaking each one leaves the world in worst condition then the prior. Assuming they are responsible for fixing the world. Which no President has the authority to do just sitting in The White House.

But assuming they are responsible each one is statistically worst then the last one for leaving the world in worst shape.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27264020 -

imachavel said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
He is a guy on tv. You are full grown adult (I assume) so lets sit at the big boys table with the rest of the big boys and girls.




  That's what I tried to do . I brought up the shocking rise in Asian hate crimes , mentioned it's because of Trumps rhetoric and you responded with a ridiculously incoherent rant about how you don't care about anything and found it entertaining .  To me that's a really subtle way of saying
fuck the Asian community .
   
 
  How are trees buildings and birds relevant to that ? My life isn't relevant to a discussion about  hate crime either . I'm going to Hawaii in a few weeks ,  I'm already planning on talking shit about Trump while I'm waiting for my luggage .  Another example of something irrelevant .


If you don't like that discussion we could talk about how I feel people who don't care about Trump and only know stuff about him because they found themselves annoyed after coming to a Trump thread in a political forum expecting to see conversations about someone or something other than a white supremacy movement steering our ship  are literally the reason we had Trump as president .



:crying:

Oh no you are totally right Trump victimised the Asian community worst then anyone ever except every single politician in history and you need to cry about how you are the victim and anyone that does not care about your whining victim statements must agree with the large amount of incoherent bullshit you talk that if anyone thinks it is entertaining to watch people cry about how pathetic Trump haters are they clearly don't care if an Asian person is raped in the ass right in front of them.

Yes exactly. You are right and I am wrong. You are right and I am wrong. This is the internet. Trump is worst then anyone :rolleyes: he raped you and raped me and raped all the Asian's and I just don't care.

:urinate: the great thing here is that anyone can have an opinion including me and no matter what bullshit you say about me not caring about the Asian community because I will not join you in your hate Trump tangent the fact is I do not hate the Asian community or support dictators and I am pretty sure you do not give a fuck more then anyone else here about what a bad person Trump is except to justify how much attention you need to hate on him and give yourself the credit you deserve to point out how nobody else has any sympathy or compassion for the people Trump has victimised.

Get a life. No one cares about a victim. You are the victim. Trump is bad. Take some responsibility for yourself instead of trying to make people feel like they need to be included in the victim game to justify your insults and judgemental positions that people that do not insult Trump do not care how victimised you are. Grow up. You are not a 5 year old child but sure are trying to assume the role of one. Time to be an adult. Not a child.

:thumbup: try it out



Time to be an adult and not a child? When are your going to try that? Trump caused more Asian hating than any other American in many decades. At this point I don't know if I should be insulting your qualification to be considered an adult, or your mental capacity.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27264168 -

Brian Jones said:
Trump caused more -insert minority- hating than any other American in many decades.



An infernal wizard of the KKK or however the rank is called said "Trump is our president" as a voting advice to klansmen.

Says it all.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27264493 -

Mental capacity would indicate that any president is most likely going to be really hard on foreign policy and we have the number one competitor and world global superpower. Mental capacity would indicate that a smart person would know that biting is extremely racist all the presidents are extremely racist and crying about Trump is not going to solve any problems.

I deleted all my neg rates of all the pro Trump haters. I am not the neg rate type. I just feel some sort of way when people get on me about how awful The World Isn't how much better the world would be if I hated Trump as much as they did can I question my mental capacity after all the dozens hundreds of posts I've met before disqualifying what a capable person I think Trump actually is.

My mental capacity? I mean you actually think complaining about Trump is going to solve a single problem out there lucky pulls the strings of millions of people ittle are puppets and controls what people do and was really anything more the number rated spokesperson that thought he was so powerful and was such a small man resorting to nothing but lawsuits even in his presidency?

He was an idiot. But even smarter he was because of the fact that he got so many people to think that because of him your life with worse or better because without him nobody ever thought there was such a thing as racism or discrimination or too much power.

But to answer your question? My mental capacity? Well I must be pretty stupid. I'm arguing with you. I must be pretty stupid. I mean I'm pointing out that all people who talk about Trump do was represent how stupid they are and here I am dragging out the Trump argument trying to prove there's a single problem in the world that you didn't cause and life can go on. I must be pretty stupid. I'm literally arguing with a child. Questioning my mental capacity? Yeah I'm pretty dumb arguing with anybody here

Trump Trump trump Trump trump. I just feel some sort of way about people who cannot shut up about Trump all day. If I stop giving him power. I just feel some sort of way about this. Are you at now I feel even dumber now I feel so dumb it's not even funny if I thought I was dumb before now I really think I'm dumb.

How stupid can I be? Pretty stupid. Trump was a pretty awful person but you were even more awful being a whining liberal. I mean I must be the dumbest person in history.

Look where I am :kingtard:

Fuck me :facepalm:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27264498 -

I mean did I say I like Trump anywhere ever? Has anyone ever read anything I have said about Trump? When you argue with a trump hater it's like arguing against rape. Simply saying I don't support it is not enough. It's like I need to be actively against rapist and talked about how much I hate rapist. You cannot just say you want to get it out of your mind.

That's how I feel about Trump bullshit. Like people bitching about a rapist. But you know I'm going to say the same thing about people who b**** about a rapist. And criticize other people who don't actively bitch about rapists.

Well what are you doing about it? Are you going to become a cop or a lawyer or a social worker or a psychologist therapist doctor anything along those lines to stop rape? Are you going to do become a venture capitalist? Instead of investing in restaurant chains in Property Management projects you want stayed start financing programs that help rape victims?

Because if you aren't then you aren't doing s***. You can bitch about Trump all you want but you weren't doing anything to change what he's done to anybody. Why don't you go into some sort of career into some sort of education and study in some way shape or form some way to change politics so people cannot become president when they are Hotel owner anymore like Trump?

So you're not going to do anything but complain? Well then yes you were acting like a child. I stand by my point. You're going to do nothing but complain about this man. Who are you to say anything at all? I consider childish and retarded in the very nature to complain about someone so much that you need to complain about other people did you not join you in complaining.

It's like an old wives Club up in here. Or more like an old widows Club.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27264523 -

imachavel said:
It's like an old wives Club up in here. Or more like an old widows Club.




:derpyouverymuch:
Complained the guy who just made two lengthy posts back-to-back.

(BTW- Being apolitical in a subforum entitled “Political Disccussion” is not some feat of intellectual bravery and brilliance)


--------------------
:lol:

Edited by Chico the Skunk (03/22/21 01:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Chico the Skunk]
    #27264570 -

There is nothing brave about the internet. Homeless people do not use the internet to try and remedy their situation of being homeless.

Can we change the internet to try and represent bravery from now on?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27264577 -

:angrykidface:


--------------------
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel] * 2
    #27264585 -

Bro. This is the politics forum. Trump was president. Pretending like he had no effect on the country and politics is retarded. A couple months ago people were talking about civil war. Of course we're going to talk about him. For fucks sake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Lynnch] * 2
    #27264641 -

Getting pissed off about people talking about Trump , leaving Trump haters negative ratings and not liking Trump all at the same time must be a hell of a thing .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27264817 -

Lynnch said:
Bro. This is the politics forum. Trump was president. Pretending like he had no effect on the country and politics is retarded. A couple months ago people were talking about civil war. Of course we're going to talk about him. For fucks sake.



For fuck sakes he is gone already. You want to prevent history from repeating itself? There is a new asshole in office. Get the process rolling for an impeachment. Like every President before him Biden promised to repeal like almost all of Trump's policies. Has he?

Well then......

.... You know the drill

Rinse and repeat

Psilynut2 said:
Getting pissed off about people talking about Trump , leaving Trump haters negative ratings and not liking Trump all at the same time must be a hell of a thing .



It is indeed


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27264934 -

Quote:
Like every President before him Biden promised to repeal like almost all of Trump's policies. Has he?




https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/us/politics/biden-executive-action.amp.html

Quote:
Trump’s pandemic response, reverse his environmental agenda, tear down his anti-immigration policies, bolster the sluggish economic recovery and restore federal efforts aimed at promoting diversity.

Moving with an urgency not seen from any other modern president, Mr. Biden signed 17 executive orders, memorandums and proclamations from the Oval Office on Wednesday afternoon. Among the steps the president took were orders to rejoin the Paris climate accord and end Mr. Trump’s travel ban on




Which Trump policies were you hoping to see undone ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27265048 -

Sydney Powell’s defense in the the dominion lawsuit is nobody should have believed she was telling the truth. These people are complete lowlifes.

https://twitter.com/zoetillman/status/1374100890181902340?s=21


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27265051 -

So everything is perfect. Biden undoes all the crap Trump did. The world becomes a rainbow of love and respect and mutual sharing where all opinions and ways of life are valued.

So Trump is gone. What does everyone expect from a witch hunt? What is he Hitler?

And if he was Hitler well Hitler being gone did not entirely destroy the Nazi party. People were being hunted for years in South America, etc.

How important can one man be? I feel like Trump's biggest goal was to be so important that he got attention wether he was doing good or bad deeds and getting good or bad attention.

Why not remove his existence by forgetting him? I still do not see why discussing his faults will change the damage he did.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: imachavel]
    #27265108 -

We could talk about the ten people that just got shot in Colorado ,  I heard they took him alive , must be another white dude .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27265121 -

Oh he was. They shot him in the leg.

He shot people waiting for their covid vaccines.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/22/21 09:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: koods]
    #27265345 -

:jawdrop:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP: 5 to 10... [Re: koods]
    #27265598 -

koods said:
Oh he was. They shot him in the leg.

He shot people waiting for their covid vaccines.



Was that the motive? I haven’t seen anything.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 819 | 820 | 821 | 822 | 823 | 824 | 825 | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Donald Trump - The Embodiment of American Fascism
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Bigbadwooof 14,179 228 08/04/18 08:26 PM
by Enlil
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* The Reason Behind Trump's Support and Poll Numbers
( 1 2 3 all )
Astral Pain 4,733 59 12/12/15 07:57 AM
by hostileuniverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,492 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 18 queries.