| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,468 Last seen: 16 hours, 18 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Club 27 Registered: 12/18/12 Posts: 13,082 Loc: attending Snake Church Last seen: 6 hours, 9 minutes |
| ||
|
Big Moissanite shill Registered: 02/06/02 Posts: 92,713 |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Void Traveller Registered: 03/16/21 Posts: 154 Loc: Adrift |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Void Traveller Registered: 03/16/21 Posts: 154 Loc: Adrift |
| ||
|
Strangerer Registered: 04/29/09 Posts: 8,629 |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,468 Last seen: 16 hours, 18 minutes |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,468 Last seen: 16 hours, 18 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 2 days, 1 hour |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 04/28/17 Posts: 7,468 Last seen: 16 hours, 18 minutes |
| ||
|
Ribbit Registered: 05/26/11 Posts: 109,867 Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs Last seen: 2 days, 1 hour |
| ||
|
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw Registered: 06/06/07 Posts: 33,203 Loc: You get banned for saying that Last seen: 7 hours, 51 minutes |
| ||
|
Chilldog Extraordinaire Registered: 11/11/09 Posts: 36,548 Loc: 'Merica Last seen: 2 days, 19 hours |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Trump ( |
80,078 | 2,635 | 01/19/21 07:19 AM by STPLSD25 | ||
![]() |
"the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... | 1,729 | 11 | 02/04/14 03:07 PM by Brian Jones | ||
![]() |
Who will the president canidates for 2024?? | 343 | 5 | 07/09/17 03:24 AM by Cinnamon | ||
![]() |
The Trump Phenomenon ( |
41,977 | 1,006 | 01/27/16 02:53 PM by zappaisgod | ||
![]() |
Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee..... ( |
7,828 | 106 | 05/08/16 06:39 PM by zappaisgod | ||
![]() |
trump fix the country? ( |
2,152 | 39 | 01/24/16 08:37 PM by Falcon91Wolvrn03 | ||
![]() |
So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... ( |
67,168 | 1,658 | 06/26/24 02:53 PM by rxb | ||
![]() |
Democrat Callers like Donald Trump ( |
3,249 | 47 | 01/03/16 12:53 PM by Falcon91Wolvrn03 |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa 501,559 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

he raped you and raped me and raped all the Asian's and I just don't care.
the great thing here is that anyone can have an opinion including me and no matter what bullshit you say about me not caring about the Asian community because I will not join you in your hate Trump tangent the fact is I do not hate the Asian community or support dictators and I am pretty sure you do not give a fuck more then anyone else here about what a bad person Trump is except to justify how much attention you need to hate on him and give yourself the credit you deserve to point out how nobody else has any sympathy or compassion for the people Trump has victimised.
I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!
I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk


