Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | 1075 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Intrepid]
    #27229407 -

get a cheap stir playoff Amazon and some plastic lids, I use either a stir bar or old blades( old blades work great )
other then that suggestion if your jar seal tight shake the fuck outta her


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: cronicr]
    #27229419 -

Thanks for the advice. I've thought about getting a stir plate but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Intrepid]
    #27229452 -


Still a lot of immature pins on this one but there coming. Also got pins on my wild Guadalajara pan cyan.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: Intrepid]
    #27229559 -

Intrepid said:
Thanks for the advice. I've thought about getting a stir plate but haven't pulled the trigger yet.



I think mine was like 24 bucks


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: cronicr]
    #27229654 -

Will be joining team pan in 2021, got my first grain jars colonizing.


--------------------
Willpower is the one true virtue


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: smalltalk_canceled] * 2
    #27229804 -

Congrats Smalltalk
Looking forward to seeing your progression.

Here are some pics of the “Mystery Coast” at maturity.
I tried to take some better shots for those trying to take a stab at identifying them.



--------------------
What are they saying? Listen carefully, it might be something you need to hear...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: PsiloPsychIn]
    #27229809 -

pics of prints?


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: cronicr]
    #27229915 -

Taking prints right now Cron
Pretty sure they will be black... but we will know for sure in the morning.


--------------------
What are they saying? Listen carefully, it might be something you need to hear...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: PsiloPsychIn]
    #27229954 -

Prints on the top of the other caps appear to be Black. Seems Panaeolus....

Nice mushrooms.:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: gabbk] * 2
    #27229958 -

gabbk said:
I have the opportunity to go to a club this Saturday after almost two god damn years :cool::grin:
Besides alcohol I ain't gonna pay a single penny for a drug. Do you suggest cubes or pans for clubbing? (Psy trance btw)
I was thinking on doing RW at low dose, 1 gram with a couple beers, what's your take on it? Any feedback is appreciated!



Just came back!
So the past days I was deciding between pans or cubes and luckily the jams tub pinned these last days. Not only that.. today, just before going out, the tub was smiling at me. Look at if you don't believe me:

:lol:
So there was no chance for cubes lol. At least not today. I picked 5 grams fresh and to summarize it, it was a very good experience overall. I'd give it a 9 outta 10 cause of the awful soundsystem lol. I'm still hearing the ring :mad2:
But you were right guys, maybe shrooms are not the beeest substance to party, at least not for everybody. I felt somewhat sedated but still energetic, dunno how to express it. I took a couple hours to let it all go and finally danced like a mofo haha, as if there was no tomorrow.
There was definitely a breakthrough moment, around the hour after ingested. Past that moment of anxiety and tension (just like xtc) I noticed the mind got very sharp and crystal clear, kinda like sd from what I can tell.
It felt incredible to dance with that feeling of calmness. Very joyful at some moments. Definitely i will repeat this experience and would encourage to try it, but no more than 0,5 IMO.
I feel that if you manage to carry that -breakthrough if you will- in that setting (cause the loud music and heat can be overwhelming) it could be perfect for clubbing. But again, no more than 0.5!

And leaving aside the setting a little bit... this specie is simply wonderful. I'm in love with everything it trasmits. That calmness, key. That joy... And it's so mentally clean and easy on the body that you feel like a cloud when dancing hahaha.
I really don't understand why still people keep growing cubes :lol: even an experience of 0.5 grams could beat a 5gr IMO in its quality


--------------------

Edited by gabbk (02/27/21 11:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: gabbk] * 1
    #27229978 -

Man I didn't think it was possible, but I love this thread more and more every time I open it haha



2nd flush coming in hot. I patched the casing layer with some 50/50 peat/verm that had been sitting in a jar open to air in the grow room since I originally cased this grow and then drenched it with a medicine dropper by hand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tiptrippy]
    #27229982 -

These flushes are coming in really nice, these are really thick fruits!
:congrats:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: gabbk] * 2
    #27229998 -

Looking good everyone!!!
Here is sum pan tx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: The Dalcassian]
    #27230000 -

The Dalcassian said:
Thats a mad idea, was it aerated like a jcm chamber or just floating? Also was it cased?



It was a cased tray in a jcm fc. Temperature difference between chamber and fc caused a lot of condensation and it was literally raining from the lid. I had to drain the trays at least once a day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: nosf3r4tu]
    #27230012 -

Lol, I was thinking it was floating without the tray, like how some people float there mono subs for harvest. Just a bare sub floating in the bubbly water. Silly me

Just took 3 jars of sub out the freezer, hopefully I'll get a little further this time. Last time my myc never recovered properly in the bag. So fingers crossed


--------------------
Here Lies This Individual




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tiptrippy]
    #27230078 -

PsiloPsychIn said:
Congrats Smalltalk
Looking forward to seeing your progression.

Here are some pics of the “Mystery Coast” at maturity.
I tried to take some better shots for those trying to take a stab at identifying them.






those look awsum def one of the most unique lookin pans if indeed they are.




tiptrippy said:
Man I didn't think it was possible, but I love this thread more and more every time I open it haha



2nd flush coming in hot. I patched the casing layer with some 50/50 peat/verm that had been sitting in a jar open to air in the grow room since I originally cased this grow and then drenched it with a medicine dropper by hand




lookn good trip.


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620]
    #27230079 -

i got some germination on the texas plates i streaked the other day from covers print. il prolly make first transfers tod


--------------------
PANAEOLUS FRUITING MADE SIMPLE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jcm4620]
    #27230268 -



Day 10 on this peace river tub.
Should I apply casing now, or wait another day or so for the myc to take over a bit more?

Excited to see these start fruiting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: jandawg420]
    #27230307 -

You need to wait for 100% colonization and maybe even 24hrs after to avoid overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread [Re: tiptrippy]
    #27230327 -

Yea thats what I was thinking.
Going to give this another day, maybe 2.

Stoked to give an update once fruiting starts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | 1062 | 1063 | 1064 | 1065 | 1066 | 1067 | 1068 | 1069 | 1070 | 1071 | 1072 | 1073 | 1074 | 1075 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread
( 1 2 all )
BeefExtreme 318 22 10/05/26 03:30 PM
by RealityGlitch
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,041 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* Black discoloration? Katrina 1,415 5 11/17/04 10:33 AM
by Katrina
* discoloration of cakes Mourningdove 1,244 2 03/22/06 11:33 AM
by Sinthetic
* Rye-Z-Morph Bag for Panaeolus (Copelandia) Cyanescens? rob_531 4,763 12 01/10/05 12:33 PM
by agar
* Discolored mycelium Rabbitt 3,033 12 02/23/04 11:30 PM
by TheGanjaGorilla
* Popcorn Discoloration Mycol 5,415 9 07/24/03 03:35 PM
by Mycol
* discoloration on brf cake john1223 1,252 2 05/26/05 02:50 PM
by EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,309,148 topic views. 19 members, 142 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.064 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 18 queries.