Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Limited Reality
    #2390620 - 03/01/04 11:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I was reading this guy's site, his name is Michael Topper, and he writes convoluted channeling type material which mostly sounds like opinionated bullshit, but he did say something thought provoking that caught my attention.

First, assume there is a God. He says that God- the everything or the all, with an infinite consciousness- acknowledges the existence of the non-real material world, or what Topper terms: Lucifer. He theorizes that in order for the fake reality to exist, this God has to let it exist, or acknowledge its existence, meaning that the reality becomes/is real, but real only in a limited sense, because it is limited by the fact that it is not real, and therefore must end. So therefore, everything in the limited reality must experience a limited reality- hence our death, the day ending= time. The reason he thinks that this is a limited reality, I should elaborate, is because he believes that there's more energy in a void than there is in the world of matter, thus this is a limited potential, verses the void of infinitely intense energy.

He also equates this limited reality- coexisting with the ultimate reality- in explaining the phi ratios present in much of nature- where the limited reality divided by the ultimate reality would yield this ratio or a/b = 1:1.6180339 = b/(a+b).

Of course this is all philosophical conjecture, but for the sake of argument, assume the assumptions are true, what do you think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Limited Reality [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2390947 - 03/01/04 01:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well assuming the assumptions to be true, that sounds really interesting. sounds like a hint of gnosticism in there. The phi ratios doesn't make much sense to me however. Where does he get the numbers for reality?? Or is that supposed to be just a conjecture? It definitely doesn't seem like evidence.

I wonder why God acknowledges these limited realities in the first place?

You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Re: Limited Reality [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2395034 - 03/02/04 02:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I wonder why God acknowledges these limited realities in the first place

Good question. Maybe this goes back to the Buddhist interpretation that we are all one, but are allowed to experience the universe in a reality that's more separate- but again, why? Maybe because we have to choose union with God. And maybe this could relate back to what extreme Christian teachings like Catharism (the Albegensians) were referring to- that if we deny ourselves all the pleasures of this world, we are consciously choosing to "decline" this reality, and thus moving closer to God. Heaven is enlightenment and infinite understanding, whereas hell is finite understanding (meaning you end up staying here in some capacity, or your life really is finite), and just to reiterate, we must choose infinite understanding.

Topper says that the luciferian world was allowed to exist because it wanted to (desired it), so with my own interpretation above, wanting this world to exist makes it more real- enjoying this world through carnal pleasures and constant entertainment, is walking further away from God and infinite enlightenment. Hence, if you watch television, have sexual addictions, pig out on food, constantly listen to music and veg out, act irrationally on animalistic emotions- you're indulging in what this world has to offer, and do not move any closer to God/enlightenment/infinite consciousness.

And this world wouldn't have to be intrinsically "bad." So taking this further, possibly what some of these secret cults/societies-that have been known to worship Satan- are really worshipping, is not some demonic beast and evil, but this world as an ultimate reality, or the love of this world. Now think about what the Christians said would happen: we would lose touch with God, and worship Satan. Well, atheism is on the rise, and atheism suggests that this world is all there is- no God or superior consciousness- thus we are worshipping this world as our God, which is what Satanism even sort of preaches, Satanists often worship themselves and pleasure.

The phi ratios doesn't make much sense to me however

Yeah, they didn't make sense to me either, but I started thinking about it a little, and realized that a lot of Phi ratios are present in living things i.e. sunflowers and the human body, at least those are some that I remember.

Now if we think of the phi ratio as just a ratio, let's forget the number itself it, all it is, is just a number divided by another number which yields the same result. Now apply that to God allowing the fake luciferian reality to exist- the luceferian reality is divided by the ultimate, infinite reality, in a proportional like equation, yielding the same ratios throughout its fake or separate existence- it has to, because it follows order, and it has to be ordered because this world is finite and thus subject to laws, ends and limits. So the phi ratio, would be an example of a law, or an order in this fake reality.

+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2395046 - 03/02/04 02:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Phi ratios are present in living things

Yeah, that's the most efficient ratio. Path of least resistance? Not phi= existance/nonexistance.

Maybe not though. Or something.

"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:

#2396641 - 03/02/04 09:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i know this guy named michael topper. i havent seen him for like 10 years.

whats that website?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology